+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

padmavis1990

Apr 17, 2020
FSW-O
From USA
Request for passport: 11-MAR-2020
Passports sent: 17-MAR-2020
Passports delivered: 18-MAR-2020
Application approval: Pending
Return tracker activation: Pending
Passports back in hand: Pending
I had raised a web form last Friday (2020-04-24). Below is the response I got earlier this morning

********************************************************************************************************************
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that the passports were not processed by the responsible office yet.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed if additional information is needed.

We invite you to consult the page How COVID-19 is affecting business at IRCC to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Paulo, agent"
********************************************************************************************************************

Reactions: shireendeshmukh

shireendeshmukh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
I had raised a web form last Friday (2020-04-24). Below is the response I got earlier this morning

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that the passports were not processed by the responsible office yet.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed if additional information is needed.

We invite you to consult the page How COVID-19 is affecting business at IRCC to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Paulo, agent"
very generic response :)

hangar1318

Nov 5, 2018
Hey folks, I just received my passport back this morning. I thought I should message here first, even before I make calls to let my family and friends know. That's because you all have been incredibly supportive. I totally understand your situation because I was in the same boat until this morning, but know that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Things are moving, just super slow.

Passport delivered: March 12, 2020 (From USA)
Application approved: April 25, 2020
Passport delivered back to me: April 29, 2020

Good luck!

jps1987

Mar 2, 2020
My application also got approved today, return tracker not activated though.

AOR- Oct 11th 2019
PPR - 9th March 2020
Passport Delivered - 11th March 2020
Application Approved - 29th April 2020
congratulations!

My PPR was 9th March, and delivered 12th March, so hoping I'm not far behind you.
Were you FSW-O, -I, CEC or PNP?

Reactions: freakgeek

freakgeek

Jan 7, 2018
Hey folks, I just received my passport back this morning. I thought I should message here first, even before I make calls to let my family and friends know. That's because you all have been incredibly supportive. I totally understand your situation because I was in the same boat until this morning, but know that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Things are moving, just super slow.

Passport delivered: March 12, 2020 (From USA)
Application approved: April 25, 2020
Passport delivered back to me: April 29, 2020

Good luck!
congratulations! ,finally it happened.
just curious,what was your ppr date?

I Am A Shatriya

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Just a quick question guys. Under final decision it shows my application was approved today i.e April 29th hence, I won’t be able to do landing now since people whose application got approved before March 13th are free from travel restrictions as of now, correct?.

Thanks !

averma92

Apr 18, 2020
Just a quick question guys. Under final decision it shows my application was approved today i.e April 29th hence, I won’t be able to do landing now since people whose application got approved before March 13th are free from travel restrictions as of now, correct?.

Thanks !
Yes that's correct. Currently the travel restrictions only allow people whose PR was approved before march 18th.
Though, I would suggest to wait for your COPR (and check the approval date on that). As well as its expiry date.

And hopefully the travel restrictions end soon!

I Am A Shatriya

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Yes that's correct. Currently the travel restrictions only allow people whose PR was approved before march 18th.
Though, I would suggest to wait for your COPR (and check the approval date on that). As well as its expiry date.

And hopefully the travel restrictions end soon!
Thanks @averma92
The expiry date mentioned on my counterfoil is Oct 9th 2020, therefore the date would be the same on my copr as well.