+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

hangar1318

Nov 5, 2018
Ok, that make sense. What it means now is, your application is approved and they are currently in queue for passport stamp and COPR print. Once they are done with that, they will update CIC profile and return passports back to you.
Do you know how long it's taking these days from the approval date to them sending the passport back? Mine got approved on Saturday. I was under the impression that approval means they will send it out right away, but what you said explains why my return tracker isn't activated yet.

Reactions: shireendeshmukh

shireendeshmukh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
Do you know how long it's taking these days from the approval date to them sending the passport back? Mine got approved on Saturday. I was under the impression that approval means they will send it out right away, but what you said explains why my return tracker isn't activated yet.
No idea @hangar1318 it's really difficult to guess whats going in the office; we can speculate endlessly as much as we possibly could do, and yet it won't make much sense.
Congrats for your approval - you are step ahead than most of us!

I Am A Shatriya

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Anybody from US, got their passports back recently?
My passport was delivered on March 11th and since then there's no update on my cic account.
I am a FSW-O, applied from US.

Any inputs will be highly appreciated, thanks.

averma92

Apr 18, 2020
My passport was delivered on March 11th and since then there's no update on my cic account.

Haven't heard about any FSW approvals yet. In same boat.

wxqayc

Feb 20, 2017

I also applied from the US. My passport was delivered on March 12. No update since then...

Reactions: BelsKay

I Am A Shatriya

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
yup could be. But with no communication from IRCC we can only guess and hope for the best.
True. I have a question, my US visa is going to expire in June end and seeing the current situation of coronavirus, I don’t think international traveling will be allowed very soon. What can I do in this situation?

Please advice, thanks.

AR27

Feb 6, 2020
True. I have a question, my US visa is going to expire in June end and seeing the current situation of coronavirus, I don’t think international traveling will be allowed very soon. What can I do in this situation?

Please advice, thanks.
Very likely things will be a lot better by June when more testing is available. USCIS is aware of the situation so staying beyond expiry date shouldn't be a problem. In any case, going back to home country is always an option.

averma92

Apr 18, 2020

Please advice, thanks.
I'm in same situation. If your Visa has grace period you can stay in US after it expires. If this goes beyond your grace period you can covert to B2 visa and still stay in US legally till you can travel to Canada or back home.