+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

AR27

Feb 6, 2020
it seems that they might be following the order in which the ‘Ready for Visa’ emails were sent out, and updating applications that way. Probably the date of passport delivery isn't the source of truth here
How are you able to determine that they are processing according to the date 'Ready for Visa' emails were sent?

luv908

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
How are you able to determine that they are processing according to the date 'Ready for Visa' emails were sent?
Well I’m guessing. Doesnt look like they they are doing it by the date/time of passport received. Perhaps there has to be some order they’re following.

Reactions: AR27

AR27

Feb 6, 2020
Well I’m guessing. Doesnt look like they they are doing it by the date/time of passport received. Perhaps there has to be some order they’re following.
Hope your guess is right. Over the weekend, they processed those applications who received the ready for visa email on 12th March. I received that email on 13th March. But my passport got delivered to them on 18th March. Keeping fingers crossed.

Reactions: shireendeshmukh

shireendeshmukh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
I think, it needs to be mix of both -- PPR email sent + availability of PPR at their office.
Not everyone would have sent passports (there might be cases for extensions as well)

BlackBearReloaded

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Hope your guess is right. Over the weekend, they processed those applications who received the ready for visa email on 12th March. I received that email on 13th March. But my passport got delivered to them on 18th March. Keeping fingers crossed.
I received that email on March 13 as well and my passport was delivered on the 17th. I expect our approval to happen in about the same time.

luv908

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Looking at what you said my guess was wrong. As my PPR email was 9th March and PP were delivered on 11th. What @shireendeshmukh said makes sense.

AR27

Feb 6, 2020
So a bunch of us are still waiting on any updates. Lets stay calm and as I said before, let the time run its course :)
Indeed. In any case, Canadian job market isnt that great at the moment. So a delay is better, at least in my case. Hope they give full 1 year to enter the country. That's what they have been doing lately. My relative got copr last month and she can enter until March 2021.