+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

ARookie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Ah! Probably just keep contacting their customer care and ask them to put the charge on your account. Or if you have access l, just visit the nearest fedex location, they’ll fog stuff out quickly for you.
Thanks. I'll try that.

AR27

Feb 6, 2020
Any status change, return tracker activated for those whose passports reached CPCO after 13th March? Slowness is understandable but this is really very slow. Hope work hasnt stopped over there. Two of my friends had sent passport in last week of Feb and received it back by first week of March.

Jiyva

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Any status change, return tracker activated for those whose passports reached CPCO after 13th March? Slowness is understandable but this is really very slow. Hope work hasnt stopped over there. Two of my friends had sent passport in last week of Feb and received it back by first week of March.
I wouldn't hope for any progress until the lockdown of Ottawa is lifted.

luv908

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Its not about passports delivered on or after March 13th. A number of applications where passports reached before March 13th are yet to see any updates.

JoeyDi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
AOR Received.
23-09-2019
Someone's application got approved and the return tracking number got activated from another thread.

Anky2449

Jan 15, 2020
I got the email to send the passport on April 2nd. However, I got a separate email from an agent stating that" You should have just received your approval letter via your MyCIC account. Please note that the letter is automatically generated and states that you have 30 days to submit your passport. Due to current circumstances, passports and Confirmation of Permanent Residences are not being processed. For this reason you are granted 90 days to submit your passports.

In the meantime please consult our website for updates and the re-opening of services: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html"

I have not yet submitted passport and waiting for lockdown to end so it doesn't get stuck as well.

JoeyDi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
AOR Received.
23-09-2019
I got the email to send the passport on April 2nd. However, I got a separate email from an agent stating that" You should have just received your approval letter via your MyCIC account. Please note that the letter is automatically generated and states that you have 30 days to submit your passport. Due to current circumstances, passports and Confirmation of Permanent Residences are not being processed. For this reason you are granted 90 days to submit your passports.

In the meantime please consult our website for updates and the re-opening of services: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html"

I have not yet submitted passport and waiting for lockdown to end so it doesn't get stuck as well.
If that's the case wait is a good idea...

Reactions: averma92