+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

prasannav6

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
I read somewhere that lockdown In Ottawa is extended further until the second week of May. I am afraid we will have to wait till then.

prasannav6

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
But the tracker link shows a CEC application was approved in CPCO yesterday. So they’re functioning with limited staff and duties I guess.

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi,
My passport was delivered on 19th March via FedEx. It was received by J. Jim and signature also contains "CV 19". Last week, I raised webform because nothing was updated online in last 3-4 weeks. Today I got a response and they asked for FedEx number and in the same mail thread someone was asking this "Brief description of the situation : Client sent their passport but no indication of reception, could you please verify? "

I checked my FedEx receipt and it was delivered to "2303 STEVENAGE DRIVE" instead of "365 Laurier Ave W". Then I found a link where it says its fine both addresses are basically referring same office.

If you passport was delivered after COVID-19 changes( basically after 18th March) then please reply to this thread to let others know what is the current status of your application.

I will update this thread as soon as I hear back from CIC.

Also, if nothing has been updated in your profile you can raise a webform to check the status.

cuty31

Apr 11, 2020
I also sent my passport on March 19th to CPC-ottawa there was no update received on my case either. I also raised webform but waiting for the reply

gabi1984

Feb 25, 2019
passport reached them on March 17th and no updates yet. have tried raising couple of webforms and emailed them directly, yet no update. They replied to one of the queries that they have received the passport. Thats abt it.

freakgeek

Jan 7, 2018
Hi,
My passport was delivered on 19th March via FedEx. It was received by J. Jim and signature also contains "CV 19". Last week, I raised webform because nothing was updated online in last 3-4 weeks. Today I got a response and they asked for FedEx number and in the same mail thread someone was asking this "Brief description of the situation : Client sent their passport but no indication of reception, could you please verify? "

I checked my FedEx receipt and it was delivered to "2303 STEVENAGE DRIVE" instead of "365 Laurier Ave W". Then I found a link where it says its fine both addresses are basically referring same office.

If you passport was delivered after COVID-19 changes( basically after 18th March) then please reply to this thread to let others know what is the current status of your application.

I will update this thread as soon as I hear back from CIC.

Also, if nothing has been updated in your profile you can raise a webform to check the status.
I had the same situation like you,sent my passport on 17th march and got delivered on 18th,on raising webform,they ask me the courier name,delivery date etc,its just a thing to buy some more time,i send them the details and after a week i was told that the responsible office has everything they need and they will try to process asap but due to covid19,they are working on limited staff.

Seecolinslash

Mar 26, 2020
Hi, I have shipped my passport on 6th of April and it was delivered on 7th April and was signed by R.ROSIE. Do we get a confirmation email once they open the package?

ARookie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
So my passport was delivered to them on March 19th and they confirmed they got it. However, my FedEx return shipping label may not have been filled out properly. The addresses are correct but the billing information is problematic which may result in it being rejected by FedEx. I have contacted them about this but so far didn't get any meaningful reply. I am worried that they would just put the return package in a FedEx drop box when they finish processing and it will get lost there. What should I do? Thanks.

luv908

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
So my passport was delivered to them on March 19th and they confirmed they got it. However, my FedEx return shipping label may not have been filled out properly. The addresses are correct but the billing information is problematic which may result in it being rejected by FedEx. I have contacted them about this but so far didn't get any meaningful reply. I am worried that they would just put the return package in a FedEx drop box when they finish processing and it will get lost there. What should I do? Thanks.
What’s the matter with the billing information ?

ARookie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
What’s the matter with the billing information ?
My billing account number was put down as belonging to the sender (OTTAWA) and it says the charges should be billed to the sender. It is also awaiting the sender's signature. A FedEx agent filled it out for me.

luv908

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
My billing account number was put down as belonging to the sender (OTTAWA) and it says the charges should be billed to the sender. It is also awaiting the sender's signature. A FedEx agent filled it out for me.
Ah! Probably just keep contacting their customer care and ask them to put the charge on your account. Or if you have access l, just visit the nearest fedex location, they’ll fog stuff out quickly for you.

Reactions: ARookie