+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

meenujain2086

Feb 6, 2023
I had raised a web form to get to know the status update. I got a reply from the team today that my passports have already been shipped on Jan 19 but the fedex label shows they haven't received any package. How can they ship when there was no commercial invoice? I am getting worried now that whether my passports have been lost or they are still there with IRCC.

arun9083

Feb 13, 2022
I had raised a web form to get to know the status update. I got a reply from the team today that my passports have already been shipped on Jan 19 but the fedex label shows they haven't received any package. How can they ship when there was no commercial invoice? I am getting worried now that whether my passports have been lost or they are still there with IRCC.
I don't think you need to worry about this. Even I got a response that it shipped on Jan 31st. These are the responses from IRCC agents who don't have visibility to Ottawa offices I guess.

manwant87

Jan 17, 2018
USA
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
19-08-2021
AOR Received.
19-08-2021
hey, did you sign on the return commercial invoices too?
I had also signed on the return commercial invoices as one of the other posts had suggested to do that just to be safe.

Mat909

Mar 8, 2018
I guess it was mentioned in the PPR email/letter. If you didn't send it, they will reach out to you to send one.
PPR email didn't mention anything about commercial invoice .. I had declared the value/type of documents etc while creating the return shipping label . . I'll wait and see if they really want one created extra or is there an option for me to create one from Fedex shipping account and email them

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPCO – PR VISA

US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports

365 Laurier Av. West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

Feb 6, 2023
Did anyone who sent Passport after Jan25th got their counterfoil generated? I'm getting worried its been 2 weeks still no update from ircc

arun9083

Feb 13, 2022
PPR email didn't mention anything about commercial invoice .. I had declared the value/type of documents etc while creating the return shipping label . . I'll wait and see if they really want one created extra or is there an option for me to create one from Fedex shipping account and email them

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPCO – PR VISA

US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports

365 Laurier Av. West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

Did you check under step 3?

. If your documents are being returned to a mailing address in the U.S.A, please submit a self-addressed shipping label along with its commercial invoice and a returning envelope from FedEx, UPS or Purolator.