+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

manwant87

Jan 17, 2018
USA
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
19-08-2021
AOR Received.
19-08-2021
The content of the email was this

Dear Applicant,

This email is regarding the documents you submitted to our office for the issuance of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR).

After reviewing your file, we noticed that your COPR will be valid until 2023/03/10. This means that you must land in Canada before that date. If you think you can land before the expiry of the COPR, then our office can go ahead and finalize your application.

If you need more time to land, then our office can request an extension. Please be aware that for an extension of the COPR to take place, the medicals will need to be reassessed for UCI 11******** - which can take several weeks.
Did your tracker get updated?

vijay326

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Did you send it thru Fedex or UPS? Is the delay with the tracker specific to Fedex?
I sent it through Fedex and return label also fedex, Once its dropped at the fedex it should be updated immediately. I think they drop passports as a batch weekly once

manwant87

Jan 17, 2018
USA
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
19-08-2021
AOR Received.
19-08-2021
I sent it through Fedex and return label also fedex, Once its dropped at the fedex it should be updated immediately. I think they drop passports as a batch weekly once
Requesting you to update here once your tracker is activated….

Fresher2023

Feb 3, 2023
Around what time does the passport tracker gets updated? Morning, noon, evening? I am in US and using fedex.

i called IRCC, they said passport is stamped, it will be shipped shortly
Can you please share the number you called IRCC on? I’m beginning to get really worried.
passport was sent on 1/10/23. Received on 1/11/23. Counterfoil generated on 1/17/23. Up till now, FedEx tracker hasn’t been activated. I’m seeing people that submitted after me getting FedEx activation. Please share IRCC number or email. Please.

manwant87

Jan 17, 2018
USA
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
19-08-2021
AOR Received.
19-08-2021
Can you please share the number you called IRCC on? I’m beginning to get really worried.
passport was sent on 1/10/23. Received on 1/11/23. Counterfoil generated on 1/17/23. Up till now, FedEx tracker hasn’t been activated. I’m seeing people that submitted after me getting FedEx activation. Please share IRCC number or email. Please.
the number for ircc is 1-888 and 242 and 2100, follow prompts to check status of application, once the status is read which will be same as what you see in your online account they will give an option to talk to agent, then based on their availability they will either connect or end the call, you may need to try 2-3 times, i would suggest to call in the afternoon, i have had better luck then. Also for prompts you will either select 1 or 2 based on question, you will not hav to go beyond 2 in your selections.
for email, i tried mailing these two mails, got reply from the second one, but reply came after 4-5 days , so its slow:
IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC(attherate)cic.gc.ca
ircc.informationclient-clientinformation.ircc(attherate)cic.gc.ca

Good luck!

Reactions: Fresher2023

Fresher2023

Feb 3, 2023
the number for ircc is 1-888 and 242 and 2100, follow prompts to check status of application, once the status is read which will be same as what you see in your online account they will give an option to talk to agent, then based on their availability they will either connect or end the call, you may need to try 2-3 times, i would suggest to call in the afternoon, i have had better luck then. Also for prompts you will either select 1 or 2 based on question, you will not hav to go beyond 2 in your selections.
for email, i tried mailing these two mails, got reply from the second one, but reply came after 4-5 days , so its slow:

Good luck!
Thank you for your detailed response, I appreciate it.

Reactions: manwant87
Feb 6, 2023

Good luck!
Is Fedex tracker live for return?