+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

Cocomaysee

Feb 7, 2023
Submitted our passport photocopy 08-11
Received 08-14
Marked received in tracker 08-16
Application status in gckey set to approved 08-16
Application marked closed in tracker 08-17
Commercial invoice requested 08- 23
Commercial invoice sent via email 08-23
tracker activated 08-25
Copr received morning of 08-28

Texas2Toronto

Sep 1, 2023
PPR- 08/15
Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa- 08/21
Application status approved in GC key - 08/29
Application marked closed in tracker- 08/30

No updates since then. Awaiting Fedex tracker to get activated

Texas2Toronto

Sep 1, 2023
PPR- 08/15
Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa- 08/21
Application status approved in GC key - 08/29
Application marked closed in tracker- 08/30

No updates since then. Awaiting Fedex tracker to get activated
Fedex tracker activated- 08/31
COPR & Passport received- 09/05

Preparing to land next month

rajan717

Aug 26, 2023
Fedex tracker activated- 08/31
COPR & Passport received- 09/05

Preparing to land next month
Nice . When did you fedex tracker get activated on 08/31. Was it in the evening. Can you give a time estimate in ET ? I am waiting for my tracker to get activated. My application was mark closed on 09/04 in the tracker.

rajan717

Aug 26, 2023
PPR - August 25
Passport sent via Fedex - August 26
Passport delivered to CPC Ottawa - August 28
Application status approved in GC key - Sep 1
Application marked closed in tracker - Sep 4

Waiting for fedex tracker to get activated.

Reactions: tjtabel21

tjtabel21

Jul 21, 2023
PPR - August 25

congrats man! Let us know when your label gets activated.

Sep 8, 2023
Hello , can someone please help me with my issue. I sent my passport to this address:
Temporary Resident Visa Section
CPC-Ottawa (e-Application)
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1 But I couldn’t pre pay the tracking number back to US , so I paid only one way to Ottawa. On website it says : your eligibility has been reviewed and now I have my passport information there. But I don’t know how they gonna send me my passport back without the return envelope, I tried to call them and no luck , also mailed to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca but my email wasn’t delivered (delivery has failed to these recipients) I have my flight to CA in 2 weeks and I’m so worried how I can get my passport back. Thanks for your help

rajan717

Aug 26, 2023
PPR - August 25

Tracking Activated - Sep 11
Passport Received - Sep 12

rajan717

Aug 26, 2023
Hello , can someone please help me with my issue. I sent my passport to this address:
Temporary Resident Visa Section
CPC-Ottawa (e-Application)
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1 But I couldn’t pre pay the tracking number back to US , so I paid only one way to Ottawa. On website it says : your eligibility has been reviewed and now I have my passport information there. But I don’t know how they gonna send me my passport back without the return envelope, I tried to call them and no luck , also mailed to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca but my email wasn’t delivered (delivery has failed to these recipients) I have my flight to CA in 2 weeks and I’m so worried how I can get my passport back. Thanks for your help
You may have to wait for IRCC to get back to you asking for the return label. They should definitely ask, if you haven't sent one with your package. At that time you can send them the return label. Then they will use that label to ship back your passport. But I am unsure how long this process might take. In my case, with everything sent perfectly it took them 10 business days to send my passport back.

Sep 8, 2023
You may have to wait for IRCC to get back to you asking for the return label. They should definitely ask, if you haven't sent one with your package. At that time you can send them the return label. Then they will use that label to ship back your passport. But I am unsure how long this process might take. In my case, with everything sent perfectly it took them 10 business days to send my passport back.
I did send them return label yesterday morning, waiting.

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
I did send them return label yesterday morning, waiting.
Hi, I'm only just realizing that I couldn't get FedEx to send a return label to Ottawa with my daughter's passport. What is this about? How will they send her passport and COPR back to her? I called IRCC but the response was not clear. How did you send the return label?