+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
I am on my grace period. I sent out a web form today, but planning to send my passport by tmrw, if I do not hear back. Which I am not very hopeful.
Do you have a Canada visitor visa?

ps93

May 10, 2023
Hi, Do you have details on the email id to reach out to?
I have been recently asked to submit my passport to Ottawa, and I have travel plans, plus my visa is ending in June in the US. Everyone has been suggesting me to just send my passport, but I raised a web form asking to submit to the local VAC, but nothing. I also emailed them, and it bounced back. No phone lines are working. This can really get stressful, so I am not planning on submitting until I hear back from them about the transfer or will ask for an extension once I reach my home country. Any advice on this? Should I just submit or wait for a transfer

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Very much possible, that's what my husband did.

Virtual landing is when you're outland and don't want to wait for the rest of application outside of Canada.

To do a virtual landing you would need to go in as a visitor (hardest part would be convincing the officer that you will leave if your application gets rejected,,, thankfully for us there was not a lot of questions asked and we were allowed to go our way) and once you receive your PPR, that's when you'd send from a Canadian mailing address which would be the sponsor's address. From there they will send you portal information to verify you're in Canada instead of sending a physical COPR and needing to go to a port of entry, they will send you e-COPR on the portal which you'd be able to print out which will verify your virtual landing and PR status in Canada.

priyanka09

Mar 15, 2023
Hey folks !
My passport got stamped with copr on May 9th but my package has not been picked up by FedEx yet.
I called IrCC they told passport was stamped and couriered.
FedEx told they haven’t received anything from shipper.
Anyone had been in a similar situation?

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Hey folks !
My passport got stamped with copr on May 9th but my package has not been picked up by FedEx yet.
Hi, my package was picked up last Tuesday mid-day, with the passport being stamped on the previous Friday. I am not sure if the scheduled pick up is weekly, but I hope yours will be picked up tomorrow the latest.

heramba1989

May 12, 2023
Hi, my package was picked up last Tuesday mid-day, with the passport being stamped on the previous Friday. I am not sure if the scheduled pick up is weekly, but I hope yours will be picked up tomorrow the latest.
Hi, Is this for Outland application from USA? Iam on the same situation with the online account reflecting that PR was approved but I have not yet received my passport back. Additionally, the Ready for Visa email stated that I should not select Schedule a pickup

heramba1989

May 12, 2023
Hey folks !
Hi, please let me know if there is anyway to contact IRCC from the USA

MD1990FSW

Nov 10, 2021
Hi all,
This is my timeline:
Passports received May, 9.
Application turned into approved May, 12.
Still waiting for FedEx activation, when should I expected to get activated?

Thanks

Cedya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Hey guys. Here the timeline for my dependent:
Package received: June 2nd. We realized after the fact that we sent in the wrong sized passport photos and resent them pre-emptively.
Correct-sized photos received: June 7th
Email from IRCC to request for new photos: June 8th
We sent a webform and asked the phone agents to put a note on the file ASAP but I guess nothing got to the agent before they reviewed the first package we sent. I called today and the agent couldn't tell if they received the new photos. Just gotta wait.

rishi4roshan

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Hi, Is this for Outland application from USA? Iam on the same situation with the online account reflecting that PR was approved but I have not yet received my passport back. Additionally, the Ready for Visa email stated that I should not select Schedule a pickup
Hi , did you get your passport back? if yes timeline please