Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Yes i feel so and i somewhat expected it. But the immigration officer at POE asked nothing about it
You are now delving into the realm of misrepresentation, if you attempted to "land" knowing that the relationship that sponsorship was based on is in trouble. Maybe time to get professional advice and/or order your GCMS notes.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Yes i feel so and i somewhat expected it. But the immigration officer at POE asked nothing about it
Agree with above. If the relationship ended and you knew the sponsor withdrew but you still tried to land, you could face serious repercussions.

Navpreet750

Oct 1, 2019
Agree with above. If the relationship ended and you knew the sponsor withdrew but you still tried to land, you could face serious repercussions.
I don't know if my sponsor has withdrawn the case.. and I've received no notice till today regarding that.. and if that was the case, why immigration officer didn't disclose anything?? I could have been asked not to enter canada.. I'm confused

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I don't know if my sponsor has withdrawn the case.. and I've received no notice till today regarding that.. and if that was the case, why immigration officer didn't disclose anything?? I could have been asked not to enter canada.. I'm confused
Are you still in a relationship with your spouse? Are you living with them?

Does the relationship still exist?

These are things you should now, certainly.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Then what’s the status of your relationship with the person sponsoring you ? And if you say you don’t know , well then you have bigger issues
If the relationship is done , why’d you even attempt to land ?

Navpreet750

Oct 1, 2019
Then what’s the status of your relationship with the person sponsoring you ? And if you say you don’t know , well then you have bigger issues
If the relationship is done , why’d you even attempt to land ?
Everything was fine till june 2019 and i lived with my in laws for 1.5 years in my home country
In june my in laws moved here and after that everything changed.
My sponsor started ignoring me and my family and told my father that they are upset because we haven't gifted them enough gold in wedding.. he said that i could get 50lacs to sponsor a girl.
Days passed and on july 24 He got the mail that my visa has been granted.
He told me to get the visa stamped and fly to canada. When i arrived, he didn't come to receive me.. i went to his home .. no one opened the door and he threathend my father the same day that i need not to come to his home..

I don't know what to do now..