+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Partially approved application

digag235

Nov 17, 2011
Hey guys im hoping some of the advanced members could help here; so i sent an invitation for my mom and sister and her 6 month old baby to attend my graduation. I sent one invitation letter for all 3 of them, and included my NOA (17000) mind you im a student so i work part time. i sent pay stubs, and 3 months statements; truly my account is not huge ~5000 balance. ,letter of employment $21 an hour, sent a school letter for the graduation ceremony, my transcripts showing extremely high gpa, birth certs. Now here is the funny part, applied at VAC in Ghana and they said it takes about 72 days. However in 1.5 weeks they called them that it was ready, i had already linked the application so I looked at the decisions: my mom was approved for 5 years; but my sister and her baby were declined for 2 reasons 1. purpose of visit 2. you have not provided sufficient information to support your hosts income and assets lol.. i mean im sad but i find it funny; I think these are trivial reasons that we may be able to overcome and apply again; perhaps next time just for my sister alone; im going to apply for gcms notes today. Can anyone advise what else I may do to reapply for her? Thanks for your input and help.