+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PART 1 Sponsorship Application IMM 1344A

Charlissimo

Nov 15, 2010
Question C #6 asks ... if you are sponsoring a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class, do not complete b and c, proceed to 7 immediately.

I am not sure what this means. Here's a briefing on my situation. I was born in Canada and my wife and I got married in S. Korea in Dec 2010. She is from South Korea and is here with me in Canada as a visitor while I am preparing her sponsorship. Can you please advise if I would need to fill out b and c, or can proceed directly to #7. Thanks in advance.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Charlissimo said:
Question C #6 asks ... if you are sponsoring a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class, do not complete b and c, proceed to 7 immediately.

I am not sure what this means. Here's a briefing on my situation. I was born in Canada and my wife and I got married in S. Korea in Dec 2010. She is from South Korea and is here with me in Canada as a visitor while I am preparing her sponsorship. Can you please advise if I would need to fill out b and c, or can proceed directly to #7. Thanks in advance.
Are you applying Inland or Outland? The important part to pay attention to in the question is "in Canada class". That means it is an Inland application that will be processed in Vegreville, Alberta.

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
b) and c) will determine to which visa office they will process ur wife's application (in some cases the country of residence is different than the country of nationality and the applicant could choose where they would like the application to be processed - of course u need to fulfill some requirements in the country of residence, as asked in the question)