+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paris VO waiting list

migrant94

Nov 4, 2014
baykus said:
There is a problem in calculation of process times in spreadsheet, calculation based on the people who gets the PPR and automatically eliminated who do not receive it yet. To have more current info it is better to put everybody who received MR before the guy who received the latest PPR (zhobeys in this case) When you add those people assuming they are getting PPR today the avarage is not 86 but 113. 113 days if all gets PPR today! This is very bad I know but there is a big possibility that some of them received it but did not update. So in general we can say it is 4 months after MR in average.
you are completely right about process calculation, why don't you suggest it to SS admins?

as far as I know your NOC is one those NOCs with longer processing time & I know applicants with the same PER still waiting for update , could u plz tell us your nationality

red_folks

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
jeymz said:
Hey guys, thnx for the thread...Im a sep2 applicant, received my AOR on Jan 24 I guess and then three days later on Jan 27 got MR, RPRF, and doc update all together. Did the medical like a week after that and saw the "medical results have been received" line on my Ecas in the first week of Feb. No PPR or DM or any other contact so far. Also I live in Canada for more than a year and I dunno if they have already done the security check for that time or not, any ideas on this?
thnx again for creating here, can be a great help
red_folks said:
Someone from Paris VO with below timeline reported PPR yesterday. So it means PPRs moving towards September applicants.

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: Paris
NOC Code......: 2132
App. Filed.......: 25-08-2014
Doc's Request.: 13-01-2015
AOR Received.: 25-12-2014
IELTS Request: Sent with Application
Med's Request: 13-01-2015
Med's Done....: 21-01-2015
Interview........: Waived
Passport Req..: 30-03-2015

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t276642.960.html
One Aug 25 applicant reported PPR recently. So we can make an approximate estimate if you recieve PPR soon.

red_folks

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
baykus said:
There is a problem in calculation of process times in spreadsheet, calculation based on the people who gets the PPR and automatically eliminated who do not receive it yet. To have more current info it is better to put everybody who received MR before the guy who received the latest PPR (zhobeys in this case) When you add those people assuming they are getting PPR today the avarage is not 86 but 113. 113 days if all gets PPR today! This is very bad I know but there is a big possibility that some of them received it but did not update. So in general we can say it is 4 months after MR in average.
Right and good observation. I didn't recognize this. I want to stand at that "big possibility" side :)

jeymz

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris(originally Ankara)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with the file
Med's Request
27-01-2015
Med's Done....
30-01-2015
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sometime warm or at least cool!
red_folks said:
One Aug 25 applicant reported PPR recently. So we can make an approximate estimate if you recieve PPR soon.
Do you mean zhobeys? Not sure about the spelling so sorry if it was wrong!!

baykus

Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
migrant94 said:
you are completely right about process calculation, why don't you suggest it to SS admins?

as far as I know your NOC is one those NOCs with longer processing time & I know applicants with the same PER still waiting for update , could u plz tell us your nationality
i did not suggest it because what they are doing is technically correct and manageable in SS formulation. if you check previous stages lots of people did not enter their PER, when you change formulation as ı suggest, PER duration become much more than reality. ıt may be the same in PPRs. the main problem is the reliability of data. we may try to send messages to people waiting PPR and asking if they did not receive or they did not update.

I did not know the effect of NOCs to application duration. ıt does not make any sense if they do not request review from some institutes. I mean what can be different for a visa officer? I am from Turkey by the way.

migrant94

Nov 4, 2014
baykus said:
i did not suggest it because what they are doing is technically correct and manageable in SS formulation. if you check previous stages lots of people did not enter their PER, when you change formulation as ı suggest, PER duration become much more than reality. ıt may be the same in PPRs. the main problem is the reliability of data. we may try to send messages to people waiting PPR and asking if they did not receive or they did not update.

I did not know the effect of NOCs to application duration. ıt does not make any sense if they do not request review from some institutes. I mean what can be different for a visa officer? I am from Turkey by the way.
yep seems for applicants After October it may lengthen PER duration to 4 Months, complicated ..
,then what about if we have another SS for Paris?

actually a number of NOCs including : 2131 , 2172 , 5125 have faced with delays...

do they Prioritize "app received date" for PPR on "MR date" ? just like FIFO for applications not for MR ?

I mean if we have August applicant (A) and November applicant (B)
both MR in 10th March ...

and A got PPR in 20th March ..should B waits for more 3 months?

migrant94

Nov 4, 2014
red_folks said:
I believe each VO have their unique flow of processing. We all know that NDVO sends MR for the majority in this forum at the last stage and Paris VO sends right after AOR. Another example is very fast Sau Paulo VO.

So does anybody know how Paris VO works? Especially for background verification and security investigation? ie:

- Do they rely on what we submitted and investigate the genuineness of those?
- Do they do employment verification with the companies?
- Do they do security investigation by the agencies in the countries we have declared? (this might be the reason for delay, maybe the agencies in some countries work slow and Paris VO gets the response late)
- Any other options?
is there anyone with such kinda experiences ? been obviously investigated like calling to his/her HR,Boss ...?

psicolala

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 26/02/2015
Nomination.....
22/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 23/06/2015
Passport Req..
30/10/2015
migrant94 said:
is there anyone with such kinda experiences ? been obviously investigated like calling to his/her HR,Boss ...?
I read in the main thread that paris asked for the tax declaration and the social security history to verify the employment for 2 different apps . I dont know if this is an exception or the rule :(

baykus

Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
migrant94 said:
yep seems for applicants After October it may lengthen PER duration to 4 Months, complicated ..
,then what about if we have another SS for Paris?

actually a number of NOCs including : 2131 , 2172 , 5125 have faced with delays...

do they Prioritize "app received date" for PPR on "MR date" ? just like FIFO for applications not for MR ?

I mean if we have August applicant (A) and November applicant (B)
both MR in 10th March ...

and A got PPR in 20th March ..should B waits for more 3 months?
good question. what i "believe" each section proceed according to app received date but to their office. So Cic and Visa offices may have different order. And I guess MR governs the First Application received date. However I have some doubts about 2015 applicants they may have priority among 2014 applicants.

jeymz

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris(originally Ankara)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with the file
Med's Request
27-01-2015
Med's Done....
30-01-2015
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
migrant94 said:
as far as I know there hasnt been any contacts with my current employer or previous ones, I have also included my social security in my initial application and they didnt ask me for an update on it.

jeymz

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris(originally Ankara)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with the file
Med's Request
27-01-2015
Med's Done....
30-01-2015
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
red_folks said:
Yes that's it. I am also not sure about the spelling :)
I was messaging back and forth with him and he mentioned his case as an "exception" which I think is very true. commmmme on Paris

migrant94

Nov 4, 2014
jeymz said:
as far as I know there hasnt been any contacts with my current employer or previous ones, I have also included my social security in my initial application and they didnt ask me for an update on it.
thx+1 dude
1- have you ever heard of such these investigations ?
Ive heard that after MR, VO's work is done and our applications send to Ottawa for more review and international security checks and more

2- it seems Paris sends Medical requests before any background & security checks while in most of other VOs these checks complete before Medical requests, thats why we see the "MEDICAL RECEIVED LINE" before "We Started Processing you application on XXXX" !

anyone know about the stages particularly in Paris?
Im not talking about general stages like
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/step-by-step-processing-of-fsw-application-by-cio-and-vo-t137628.0.html
I need to know about Paris ...
the link says Ottawa generate "Medical Results Have Been Received" line !

i doubt MR LINE (WHICH UNLIKE OTHERS IS THE SECOND LINE ) means our cases passed security checks !

..any estimation on how long is duration time between MR & started processing?

olivus

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
migrant94 said:
thx+1 dude
1- have you ever heard of such these investigations ?
Ive heard that after MR, VO's work is done and our applications send to Ottawa for more review and international security checks and more

2- it seems Paris sends Medical requests before any background & security checks while in most of other VOs these checks complete before Medical requests, thats why we see the "MEDICAL RECEIVED LINE" before "We Started Processing you application on XXXX" !

anyone know about the stages particularly in Paris?
Im not talking about general stages like
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/step-by-step-processing-of-fsw-application-by-cio-and-vo-t137628.0.html
I need to know about Paris ...
the link says Ottawa generate "Medical Results Have Been Received" line !

i doubt MR LINE (WHICH UNLIKE OTHERS IS THE SECOND LINE ) means our cases passed security checks !

..any estimation on how long is duration time between MR & started processing?

I guess this is the question in all of our minds.

What I recall from the RFPRF and additional documents request mail is that, If I did not send them in 60 days, my application would be evaluated with the available ones which would lead to rejection. I therefore conclude that we should expect at least 60 days from RFPRF date, before our files are evaluated.

migrant94

Nov 4, 2014
olivus said:
I guess this is the question in all of our minds.

What I recall from the RFPRF and additional documents request mail is that, If I did not send them in 60 days, my application would be evaluated with the available ones which would lead to rejection. I therefore conclude that we should expect at least 60 days from RFPRF date, before our files are evaluated.
Thx +1
actually I had only 30 days to provide documents (RPRF + Medical receipts )

you mean evaluation is parallel to documents collection ?
if so why it takes 15+ days AFTER MR to see the third line "We Started Processing "

its more than 30 days after MR and still I am waiting for just another line !