+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paris VO waiting list

26May

Feb 22, 2015
Hi all;

I'm from Paris VO, 26th May app. And medical recieved 6/11/2014. Paris VO avarage is 8 months but it's been over 10 months since we applied. If you have any news please share. Wish us all the best. Good luck..

baykus said:
In any case you if you are a May applicant you have right to ask them about stiuation of your application (the third point):

processing time for Paris is 8 months:

baykus

Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
26May said:
Hi all;

I'm from Paris VO, 26th May app. And medical recieved 6/11/2014. Paris VO avarage is 8 months but it's been over 10 months since we applied. If you have any news please share. Wish us all the best. Good luck..
Could you please give some information about your status that may effect background checks? How many family members do you have? how many countries you ve stayed more than 6 months? where are you from? how many related job experiences you have? Do you have any security problem before? any previous visa rejection?

red_folks

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Other people from another thread who has been waiting for a long period:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t276642.3375.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t276642.0.html;msg4199339#msg4199339

Also I remember one applicant reported PPR recently (I believe 2 weeks back) 100+ days after MR.

As discussed earlier, I was expecting (if everything goes OK with my application) PPR within 80 to 100 days from the MR date. But these latest posts made me worried about the waiting period. Any clue what might be the reason for delay/extension?

Booba22

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
All I can say is it is different. people who has a family or they came from a countries where it takes longer to get a security clearance like Iran could

wait longer. another situation is having much experience. I guess the long period of waiting is due to security clearance because for some countries

Paris was not the designated VO. so I guess this is also a parameter to consider.

red_folks

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Booba22 said:
All I can say is it is different. people who has a family or they came from a countries where it takes longer to get a security clearance like Iran could

wait longer. another situation is having much experience. I guess the long period of waiting is due to security clearance because for some countries

Paris was not the designated VO. so I guess this is also a parameter to consider.
I doubt with this. I would assume that VO starts background verification and security investigation all at the same time. I don't think they proceed one by one.
What I believe (regardless of when VO starts which process), when they start security investigation, they would proceed with all PCCs together; similarly when they start background investigation, they would proceed with all ECs together. Even considering the criteria for FSW is minimum 1 year experience within any occupation in NOC list, any much ECs more than 1 year experience should be assessed in a shorter time.

red_folks

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
I believe each VO have their unique flow of processing. We all know that NDVO sends MR for the majority in this forum at the last stage and Paris VO sends right after AOR. Another example is very fast Sau Paulo VO.

So does anybody know how Paris VO works? Especially for background verification and security investigation? ie:

- Do they rely on what we submitted and investigate the genuineness of those?
- Do they do employment verification with the companies?
- Do they do security investigation by the agencies in the countries we have declared? (this might be the reason for delay, maybe the agencies in some countries work slow and Paris VO gets the response late)
- Any other options?

baykus

Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
red_folks said:
Other people from another thread who has been waiting for a long period:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t276642.3375.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t276642.0.html;msg4199339#msg4199339

Also I remember one applicant reported PPR recently (I believe 2 weeks back) 100+ days after MR.

As discussed earlier, I was expecting (if everything goes OK with my application) PPR within 80 to 100 days from the MR date. But these latest posts made me worried about the waiting period. Any clue what might be the reason for delay/extension?
there is a target for completing each application in 6 months for this new express entry. maybe to achieve it, they start to proceed 2015 applicants' files and postpone our files?? what i hope is, in general, people with problems are posting their situations and it gives a bad impression on process times.

olivus

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baykus said:
there is a target for completing each application in 6 months for this new express entry. maybe to achieve it, they start to proceed 2015 applicants' files and postpone our files?? what i hope is, in general, people with problems are posting their situations and it gives a bad impression on process times.
The current waiting times for PPR is quite discouraging...

It is ranging from 3 weeks to 5+months and it is almost impossible to estimate the PPR arrival time.

Does anybody know how Paris VO handles the files, what are the factors affecting this waiting period?

migrant94

Nov 4, 2014
Hi forumities

Thx to baykus informing me about this topic

Guys its a good idea to mention your Officer ID,and his/her doc requests,waiting time for PPR after MR
that way we might be more patient regarding processing times,delay in doc update requests & so on

also it may be useful to have another spreadsheet for Paris VO

but it needs we invite more applicant to get a better estimation

red_folks

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
olivus said:
The current waiting times for PPR is quite discouraging...

It is ranging from 3 weeks to 5+months and it is almost impossible to estimate the PPR arrival time.

Does anybody know how Paris VO handles the files, what are the factors affecting this waiting period?
red_folks said:
I believe each VO have their unique flow of processing. We all know that NDVO sends MR for the majority in this forum at the last stage and Paris VO sends right after AOR. Another example is very fast Sau Paulo VO.

So does anybody know how Paris VO works? Especially for background verification and security investigation? ie:

- Do they rely on what we submitted and investigate the genuineness of those?
- Do they do employment verification with the companies?
- Do they do security investigation by the agencies in the countries we have declared? (this might be the reason for delay, maybe the agencies in some countries work slow and Paris VO gets the response late)
- Any other options?
The factors I mentioned in my above message should be affecting this period. But I believe we'll never know how Paris VO works actually. Also personal conditions such as family composition, countries have been in and PCC submitted for, number of employment certificates, etc might be affecting the waiting duration.

red_folks

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
On the "Avg Process Time" page of the spreadsheet, the current average time for Paris VO from MR to PPR is 86 days. It was 79 days a month ago and 83 days 15 days ago, so trend is increasing and seems will continue to increase with recent 100+ days posts.

Another observation from the spreadsheet, on the general "FSW14 Applicants" page of the spreadsheet, the VO is recorded as Ankara for some applicants from the countries such as Iran, Turkey etc. whose VO should be Paris. And average time for Ankara VO from MR to PPR is 70 days. So considering this, the actual duration might be something between 70-80 days if those applicants recorded their VO as written in their initial application package.

baykus

Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
red_folks said:
On the "Avg Process Time" page of the spreadsheet, the current average time for Paris VO from MR to PPR is 86 days. It was 79 days a month ago and 83 days 15 days ago, so trend is increasing and seems will continue to increase with recent 100+ days posts.

Another observation from the spreadsheet, on the general "FSW14 Applicants" page of the spreadsheet, the VO is recorded as Ankara for some applicants from the countries such as Iran, Turkey etc. whose VO should be Paris. And average time for Ankara VO from MR to PPR is 70 days. So considering this, the actual duration might be something between 70-80 days if those applicants recorded their VO as written in their initial application package.
There is a problem in calculation of process times in spreadsheet, calculation based on the people who gets the PPR and automatically eliminated who do not receive it yet. To have more current info it is better to put everybody who received MR before the guy who received the latest PPR (zhobeys in this case) When you add those people assuming they are getting PPR today the avarage is not 86 but 113. 113 days if all gets PPR today! This is very bad I know but there is a big possibility that some of them received it but did not update. So in general we can say it is 4 months after MR in average.

Booba22

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Hi guys I see you are working here;

anyway I think like red fols said people who are from countries that PARIS vo was the assigned office since the start won't wait too long. but for peopel

who get their files transferred there I think for the security clearance will wait longer but I think 30 more days won't kill anyone. so

jeymz

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris(originally Ankara)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with the file
Med's Request
27-01-2015
Med's Done....
30-01-2015
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sometime warm or at least cool!
Hey guys, thnx for the thread...Im a sep2 applicant, received my AOR on Jan 24 I guess and then three days later on Jan 27 got MR, RPRF, and doc update all together. Did the medical like a week after that and saw the "medical results have been received" line on my Ecas in the first week of Feb. No PPR or DM or any other contact so far. Also I live in Canada for more than a year and I dunno if they have already done the security check for that time or not, any ideas on this?
thnx again for creating here, can be a great help