+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PARIS VISA OFFICE

Tirilita

Sep 5, 2017
If i may ask you,whats causing the delay on your application?
I wish I knew! I am guessing that is the police clearance from the Netherlands that they asked me to be officially translated but I answered that it was translated in the same page and that in the CIC website states that “ The Certificate of Good Conduct is issued in Dutch with a portion translated in English at the bottom. It is not necessary to have it translated“ since then (28th of March) I haven’t received any news. I received pre- arrival letter in February and my application started in August 2017. Everyday I am checking my email and nothing. All the Spanish people I know in the same situation as me and that went through Paris VO had their PR in less than 6 months, I am having very bad luck with this...
What do you thing is causing the delay in yours?

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
I wish I knew! I am guessing that is the police clearance from the Netherlands that they asked me to be officially translated but I answered that it was translated in the same page and that in the CIC website states that “ The Certificate of Good Conduct is issued in Dutch with a portion translated in English at the bottom. It is not necessary to have it translated“ since then (28th of March) I haven’t received any news. I received pre- arrival letter in February and my application started in August 2017. Everyday I am checking my email and nothing. All the Spanish people I know in the same situation as me and that went through Paris VO had their PR in less than 6 months, I am having very bad luck with this...
What do you thing is causing the delay in yours?
Wow i'm sorry for this...i think you said something about many PCC and FBI Clearence delays,it could be that...for me idk really They haven't asked for any additional documents last update was March 31 pre arrival services,BGC not started yet its been over 5 weeks now,maybe my travel history or could be the moving thing,you never know,hope we hear from them soon !

Tirilita

Sep 5, 2017
Wow i'm sorry for this...i think you said something about many PCC and FBI Clearence delays,it could be that...for me idk really They haven't asked for any additional documents last update was March 31 pre arrival services,BGC not started yet its been over 5 weeks now,maybe my travel history or could be the moving thing,you never know,hope we hear from them soon !
Thanks, I hope so and good luck to you too!

can555visa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
For all you out there keep your hopes up.
the applicant (spouse) got PPR, after just two weeks of DM.
I trust it is good processing time from PVO (~7 months), we highly appreciate it.
Application received October 6, 2017.
Good Luck to you ALL!!!

Reactions: ehab2222 and Krisss

Yaztun

May 11, 2018
tunisia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris visa office
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Doc's Request.
19-03-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2018
Med's Request
21-03-2018
Med's Done....
03-04-2018
hi
Do you have any reviews about paris visa office

Yaztun

May 11, 2018
tunisia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris visa office
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Doc's Request.
19-03-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2018
Med's Request
21-03-2018
Med's Done....
03-04-2018
Feb 2 app received
March 16 AOR
March 19 shedule A
March 21 medical request
April 3 medical passed
Then app forwarded to paris visa office

Reactions: ehab2222

Fernane6

Jan 28, 2018
Hi ehab2222, I am sponsoring my wife and today I got her CSQ I am january 2018 applicant got SA on march 2018 and file transferred to Paris visa office in March 2018 and medical passed for my wife and started pricessing my wife app on March 30th. What to expect now from PVO after my wife been issued CSQ and BGC still show in progress, my wife never traveled the last 10 years I think should take long for background check in this case, what do you think next step? Any feedback guys much appreciated. Thanks