+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PARIS VISA OFFICE

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Hi ehab2222, I am sponsoring my wife and today I got her CSQ I am january 2018 applicant got SA on march 2018 and file transferred to Paris visa office in March 2018 and medical passed for my wife and started pricessing my wife app on March 30th. What to expect now from PVO after my wife been issued CSQ and BGC still show in progress, my wife never traveled the last 10 years I think should take long for background check in this case, what do you think next step? Any feedback guys much appreciated. Thanks
Congrats! no one can tell you how PVO is working, unfortunately,they seemed to be fast and BGC will be in process at the end of the process,mine still shows not applicable after 7 months now and pre arrival email 45 days ago and nothing but approx expect 5 to 9 months waiting..good luck for you and all of us :)

NAtto

Mar 7, 2018
For all you out there keep your hopes up.
the applicant (spouse) got PPR, after just two weeks of DM.
I trust it is good processing time from PVO (~7 months), we highly appreciate it.
Application received October 6, 2017.
Good Luck to you ALL!!!
Congrats! My application was received October 4, 2017. Still waiting ☹. Have the app online status was updated? My status is showing a security check hasn’t been started yet.

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
H
Congrats! My application was received October 4, 2017. Still waiting ☹. Have the app online status was updated? My status is showing a security check hasn’t been started yet.
Have you received pre-arrival services or any additional documents requested please?

NAtto

Mar 7, 2018
I see,they never requested anything from me,how is your BGC looks like on GCKEY?
This is the current status ”Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.” Is it possible that they have done nothing during 4 months?

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
This is the current status ”Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.” Is it possible that they have done nothing during 4 months?
It shows the same for me also,i think they do not update GCKEY regulary,also i don't believe that they haven't started Criminality and BGC yet,since you haven't received pre-arrival services yet i guess you still in eligibility review but no one can tell you unless you order GCMS notes,i have passed eligibility since i have pre arrival Email and i thiink i'm stuck in BGC due to my long and rich travel history;hope we hear something good soon,the waiting is killing me...

NAtto

Mar 7, 2018
It shows the same for me also,i think they do not update GCKEY regulary,also i don't believe that they haven't started Criminality and BGC yet,since you haven't received pre-arrival services yet i guess you still in eligibility review but no one can tell you unless you order GCMS notes,i have passed eligibility since i have pre arrival Email and i thiink i'm stuck in BGC due to my long and rich travel history;hope we hear something good soon,the waiting is killing me...
I requested GCMS notes and expect to receive the result in a couple of weeks. Waiting again

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Guys,Paris VO are giving Visas to EE and PNP applicants after the storm and comments on Twitter,don't you think that we should the same?