+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PARIS VISA OFFICE

nyc2018

Star Member
May 2, 2018
Gaziz123.. i noticed your a march 2018 applicant.. is your file in background check process already ?

Gaziz123

Mar 6, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
AOR Received.
17-04-2018
Med's Request
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
26-04-2018
Gaziz123.. i noticed your a march 2018 applicant.. is your file in background check process already ?
Yeah but I think it's a mistake because they started it when file was in mississauga.

nyc2018

Star Member
May 2, 2018
Yeah but I think it's a mistake because they started it when file was in mississauga.
Ahhh okay, just wondering my file was transferred on may 18th... and no aor 2 or anything, just the same day it went too “we processing your application “ apparently that is an aor2zz and back ground still the same

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Going crazy on here,looks like Paris stopped working on family sponsorship and gave priority to EE and PNP ...Shame !!

Tirilita

Sep 5, 2017
Guys lets try to push them to work on our spousal applications in their facebook page as EE and PNP applicants did in Whatsapp this is their page :
https://www.facebook.com/CanEmbFrance/
Hi Ehab2222,
It seems to me that there are just a few people that are going with their Outland spousal application through Paris (based on this thread). As I was reading in some of your posts you also have a long history of traveling. I have lived with my husband in 6 countries for more than 6 months before we decided to move to Canada. Maybe this is the reason why background check is taking so long for us? I also received pre-arrival in February and I thought then that I was so close... almost 4 months later and nothing. So disappointing!

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Hi Ehab2222,
It seems to me that there are just a few people that are going with their Outland spousal application through Paris (based on this thread). As I was reading in some of your posts you also have a long history of traveling. I have lived with my husband in 6 countries for more than 6 months before we decided to move to Canada. Maybe this is the reason why background check is taking so long for us? I also received pre-arrival in February and I thought then that I was so close... almost 4 months later and nothing. So disappointing!
Hi Tirilita
I have rich travel history thats true but haven't spent more than 2 weeks in most of them (Europe+Japan+Algeria+Libya+Egypt+USA) except Canada i visited 3 time and spent 177 days exactly so less than 6 Month,i know 4 of us waiting after pre-arrival services and as i said they set priority to EE and PNP applicants so sad that Paris VO become like Manilla VO

Last edited:

Tirilita

Sep 5, 2017
Hi Tirilita
I have rich travel history thats true but haven't spent more than 2 weeks except Canada i visited 3 time and spent 177 days exactly so less than a Month,i know 4 of us waiting after pre-arrival services and as i said they set priority to EE and PNP applicants so sad that Paris VO become like Manilla VO
How do you know that they have given priority to EE and PNP applicants? I ordered notes for the first time a week ago, let’s see if I can get any clue of why it is taking so long. Have you ordered notes? Is it really helpful?

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
How do you know that they have given priority to EE and PNP applicants? I ordered notes for the first time a week ago, let’s see if I can get any clue of why it is taking so long. Have you ordered notes? Is it really helpful?
They gave priority to these applicants according the whatsapp group,many got DM and PPR ,i haven't ordered any notes and i have no idea if they are helpful or not,How your BGC looks like on GCKey?

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
No additional documents requested from me also since AOR1 i sent PCC along with my application package ..its just weird why its taking so long

Tirilita

Sep 5, 2017
They gave priority to these applicants according the whatsapp group,many got DM and PPR ,i haven't ordered any notes and i have no idea if they are helpful or not,How your BGC looks like on GCKey?
It says: “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”