+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PARIS VISA OFFICE

aladaw

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
thanks! and its from Tunisia, I suspect the BGC started long before, but they were slow to update the notifications. I heard very little between the file transfer and the DM.
Probably yeah, they're horrible with updating.

aladaw

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Guys, when you check your application on GCkey does it kick you out to the main page and you have to keep trying to log on? Every time i want to log in, I literally have to try about 6 times to finally get in, very frustrating

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Guys, when you check your application on GCkey does it kick you out to the main page and you have to keep trying to log on? Every time i want to log in, I literally have to try about 6 times to finally get in, very frustrating
Only our lawyer has gckey access so im no help there. Only ecas and the toll free number for me.

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Guys,i'm wondering if i can pay RPRF now before they request it,or should i wait Paris VO request for it? does it come Decision Made+RPRF request?

CarrieK

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
I’m another Paris VO or rather my husband is. Our applicatiob was received Jan 2, 2018 and we received our AO1 Feb. 20....

Reactions: Jaywill

anisga3four

Sep 13, 2017
Guys,i'm wondering if i can pay RPRF now before they request it,or should i wait Paris VO request for it? does it come Decision Made+RPRF request?
ehab2222
im tunisian too my aplication not yet in paris how lond it take after the police Certificates and schedule A uploaded ??

GHAB123456

Dec 28, 2017
Hello, for us, Paris visa office received our application on december 12 and our application went in process on january 2 in paris. We are still waiting for more news. Its terribly long

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
ehab2222
im tunisian too my aplication not yet in paris how lond it take after the police Certificates and schedule A uploaded ??
I got file transfer right away after uploading Schedule A through MYCIC,after a week of file transfer Ecas changed to IN PROCESS

CarrieK

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hello, for us, Paris visa office received our application on december 12 and our application went in process on january 2 in paris. We are still waiting for more news. Its terribly long
According to others I’ve read, this seems ok, for time :)

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Guys i need help,my Application status shows on MYCIC changed from "We do not need additional documents" to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." what that means? haven't provided any additional documents btw