AOR Received.
10-08-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-03-2018
Guys i need help,my Application status shows on MYCIC changed from "We do not need additional documents" to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." what that means? haven't provided any additional documents btw
Don't worry it's a system glitch! Happens more often after a maintenance!

canuser

Dec 7, 2017
Thank god, after 11 months and 2 weeks of waiting, today, my husband received the golden email, the PPR :D super duper excited. Good luck to all of you out there, do not loose hope, it will happen one day!
Congrats @aladaw !! Very exciting for you :) did you end up receiving this pre arrival letter??

Reactions: CarrieK

aladaw

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Congrats @aladaw !! Very exciting for you :) did you end up receiving this pre arrival letter??
No I didn't. It was medical and police certificate requests back in August then nothing till November when background check started processing then didn't hear a thing from them till today Feb 28th.

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Only our lawyer has gckey access so im no help there. Only ecas and the toll free number for me.
I would like to ask you,have you submitted your passport to VFS Tunis or sent it to Paris?and how long does it takes to get the passport back? Thank you

Reactions: Jaywill

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
I would like to ask you,have you submitted your passport to VFS Tunis or sent it to Paris?and how long does it takes to get the passport back? Thank you
Hi Ehab sorry ive been busy busy, and am now working through the weekend trying to prepare etc for the arrival.

we got PPR and visa is delivered back already. we submitted to VFS and it was returned 3 days later. BUT if you just take it to the Canadian embassy they can stamp and return the same day, all vfs does is quality control and mail it acroos town to the embassy. No paris involved either way. both vfs and the embassy only accept them 9-10am on Mondays and Wednesdays.

Reactions: Krisss and ehab2222

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Hi,
how would you know the beginning of background check... ECAS or GCKEY?
thanks
it likely wont show up until the very end. I got the pre-arrival, background, ppr, etc all in a barrage. in 2 weeks I went from pre-arrival to passport received from the embassy. ecas never showed bgc.

Reactions: can555visa

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Hi Ehab sorry ive been busy busy, and am now working through the weekend trying to prepare etc for the arrival.

we got PPR and visa is delivered back already. we submitted to VFS and it was returned 3 days later. BUT if you just take it to the Canadian embassy they can stamp and return the same day, all vfs does is quality control and mail it acroos town to the embassy. No paris involved either way. both vfs and the embassy only accept them 9-10am on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Thank you for replying!! yeah i can imagine how busy it will be =D So excited for you bro,hope to hear from them soon !!

Reactions: Jaywill

aladaw

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
@Jaywill hey, can you please tell me when you received the confirmation of permanent residence forms.. did you have to fill it or does it get filled when you enter canada? thanks in advance!

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
My wife landed today on day 174! from start to landing was a little under six months in total.

@aladaw she kept the copr in its original envelope until landing at the cbsa. they want it signed in their presence. she landed at yvr vancouver and it took a little more than an hour in total. they just asked basic questions about criminal record, marriage, kids, to see if anything has changed, and asked for a forwarding address for the PR card.

hope all goes well for the rest of paris applicants:)

CarrieK

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
My wife landed today on day 174! from start to landing was a little under six months in total.

@aladaw she kept the copr in its original envelope until landing at the cbsa. they want it signed in their presence. she landed at yvr vancouver and it took a little more than an hour in total. they just asked basic questions about criminal record, marriage, kids, to see if anything has changed, and asked for a forwarding address for the PR card.

Wow, 6 months. It’s our dream. So happy for you guys.

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017

Congrats again bro ! happy for you! in less than 6 months just wow =D wish the same for everyone on here going through Paris VO

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017

Does Visa required Countrie's Applicants gets COPR?? i thought its Visa fixed in the passport? or?