+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PARIS VISA OFFICE

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
I cant find a recent paris vo thread. Is anyone currently or scheduled to have their sponsorship papers sent there? And any indication on its relative speed of processing?

My wife is tunisian so im 99% sure our papers are eventually bound for france.

Reactions: JayNoussa

soumia1

Sep 4, 2017
I am planning on sending my application to sponsor my husband in December. He is from Algeria so I'm also sure it will be sent to Paris. I've heard they are relatively fast, depending on the season of course ( summer time is longer processing times ).

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
I am planning on sending my application to sponsor my husband in December. He is from Algeria so I'm also sure it will be sent to Paris. I've heard they are relatively fast, depending on the season of course ( summer time is longer processing times ).
Good to hear thanks i hope they are fast because just getting the aor from missisauga has taken 40 days so far. I started processing on september 13 so ill update Paris’s speed when we get to that stage.

soumia1

Sep 4, 2017
Good to hear thanks i hope they are fast because just getting the aor from missisauga has taken 40 days so far. I started processing on september 13 so ill update Paris’s speed when we get to that stage.
Oh wow, yeah I think it's a little bit of backlog from the summer. I'll start a thread once I apply, if no one else has started or we can keep this one to keep everyone in the loop.
How long have you known your wife before applying if you don't mind me asking?

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Oh wow, yeah I think it's a little bit of backlog from the summer. I'll start a thread once I apply, if no one else has started or we can keep this one to keep everyone in the loop.
How long have you known your wife before applying if you don't mind me asking?
I met my wife last december so 10 months. When you do apply join your months thread. For example im in september applicants thread to see how everyone is progressing.

chrissy_c

Jul 4, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris Visa Office
File Transfer...
16-04-2017
I cant find a recent paris vo thread. Is anyone currently or scheduled to have their sponsorship papers sent there? And any indication on its relative speed of processing?

My wife is tunisian so im 99% sure our papers are eventually bound for france.
The Paris office thread I found is here. Applicants being processed in Paris VO - Let's connect here.

We have been processing for 10 months already on a spousal sponsorship.

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Hi,haven't received AOR yet,but my VO would be Paris,they are normally fast i know someone get her PR within 6 months

Reactions: CarrieK

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Hi,haven't received AOR yet,but my VO would be Paris,they are normally fast i know someone get her PR within 6 months
Was she from tunisia as well? I see one fellow was finished in 85 days going through paris. I doubt well be anywhere as fast as that but its a good sign.

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Was she from tunisia as well? I see one fellow was finished in 85 days going through paris. I doubt well be anywhere as fast as that but its a good sign.
Hi there! So these last 10 days ,got my AOR December5th,SA December 8, medical request December 8,Medical done and submitted December 13, ECAS changed status to in Process,so do you have any idea how much does it take to get AOR2 and how much does it take for background check?

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Hi there! So these last 10 days ,got my AOR December5th,SA December 8, medical request December 8,Medical done and submitted December 13, ECAS changed status to in Process,so do you have any idea how much does it take to get AOR2 and how much does it take for background check?
Hi that s good news, It seems to move fast at that point. I didn't get an aor2 which seems common so I use my in process date instead. the background check can vary greatly depending on so many factors, like travel history, previous visa's, military or government work, size of your family, how common your name is ect. from what I see a fast bcg is 2-3 months but can be much much longer.