+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PARIS VISA OFFICE

Shamseddin

Apr 4, 2018
Hello everyone!
My name is Shamseddin. I'm sponsoring my wife and daughter from Libya (VO in Paris). Our application was received on Oct 10, 2017.
I want to add my timeline info to the spreadsheet but its locked. How did you guys add your names and information?

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Hello everyone!
My name is Shamseddin. I'm sponsoring my wife and daughter from Libya (VO in Paris). Our application was received on Oct 10, 2017.
I want to add my timeline info to the spreadsheet but its locked. How did you guys add your names and information?
Use the white spreadsheet,there's 2 kind of same month,Add and edit your timeline there

Shamseddin

Apr 4, 2018
I tried to put my info but it seems that the Oct tab is locked, because I tried to edit another tab and it let me do it. Do you know the admin of the spreadsheet?

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Af
I tried to put my info but it seems that the Oct tab is locked, because I tried to edit another tab and it let me do it. Do you know the admin of the spreadsheet?
ter you enter your Infos,just click (enter) button,it will update automaticly to the October spreedsheet

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
D
Hello,

An update, and to keep the hopes up for Paris VO Applicants.

The applicant just got an email to pay Right of permanent residence fee.

I paid online, and uploaded the invoice to GCkey.

Any thoughts, what is the next step from CIC, highly appreciated
regards
Does the applicant received the message of paying RPRF or the sponsor? i'm scared that my wife lost her access to Email and we may lost some messages from CIC

can555visa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
the
D

Does the applicant received the message of paying RPRF or the sponsor? i'm scared that my wife lost her access to Email and we may lost some messages from CIC
applicant received an email to check GCKEY, so if you have an access to GCKEY, than you would find a message.
I think even Ecas, noted that.

can555visa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi Shamseddin,
Could you please provide us here, in this thread, with your latest update (i.e. at what stage now)

Thank you

Shamseddin

Apr 4, 2018
Hi Shamseddin,
Could you please provide us here, in this thread, with your latest update (i.e. at what stage now)

Thank you
Hello,
So far I managed to enter all my info except the first cell (username). However, if you can fix that, here's my latest update:
Username: Shamseddin
Application Received: Oct 10, 2017
VO: Paris, France
City, Province: Kitchener, Ontario
AOR1: Nov 21, 2017
SA: Nov 28, 2017
AOR2: Nov 29, 2017
ECAS In Process: Dec 06, 2017
Pre-arrival Invitation letter: Apr 4, 2018
No update regarding BGC.

Cheers!

Reactions: can555visa

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Hello,
So far I managed to enter all my info except the first cell (username). However, if you can fix that, here's my latest update:
Username: Shamseddin
Application Received: Oct 10, 2017
VO: Paris, France
City, Province: Kitchener, Ontario
AOR1: Nov 21, 2017
SA: Nov 28, 2017
AOR2: Nov 29, 2017
ECAS In Process: Dec 06, 2017
Pre-arrival Invitation letter: Apr 4, 2018
No update regarding BGC.

Cheers!
Me too..No updates since Pre-arrival lasr saturday 31st March,the weirdest thing is,BGC went back to we will send you a message when we starts processing your BGC WTF

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
the

applicant received an email to check GCKEY, so if you have an access to GCKEY, than you would find a message.
I think even Ecas, noted that.
Hi,Need help please,after paying RPRF,do you uploaded it via MyCIC or IRCC web form? to Paris or to CPC Missisauga? i have paid it today without CIC request and confused where to submit it

cicek

May 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
26-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-09-2017
Hi Guys,

We'll start twitter storming tomorrow to stop this never ending misery by Paris VO. We'll mention IRCC and some other responsibles in our tweets to take attention to the slowness of Paris Visa Office and will make them push PVO. Previous examples of such twittter events have shown that, IRCC deeply cares about the impression on Twitter. Therefore, we have a good chance to change things, if we increase participation.

THE MORE THE NUMBER OF TWEETS, THE FASTER PVO PROCESSES OUR APPLICATIONS!

Please join us on https://chat.whatsapp.com/LkzY4AZpHsA5KwCu3DWE1m and follow the instructions for tomorrow. Storming will start at 9:00 am (Ottawa Time).

Shamseddin

Apr 4, 2018
Me too..No updates since Pre-arrival lasr saturday 31st March,the weirdest thing is,BGC went back to we will send you a message when we starts processing your BGC WTF
Yeah, that's weird and disappointing. But if you look at it from another perspective, it means that your application is highly active and seems to be on top of the stack which is a good sign.

Shamseddin

Apr 4, 2018
Hi,Need help please,after paying RPRF,do you uploaded it via MyCIC or IRCC web form? to Paris or to CPC Missisauga? i have paid it today without CIC request and confused where to submit it
I would say send it to Mississauga, but you can double check with CIC to know better.
(888) 242-2100 Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The last time I called, they put on hold for 28 minutes, but it's worth it...

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
I would say send it to Mississauga, but you can double check with CIC to know better.
(888) 242-2100 Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The last time I called, they put on hold for 28 minutes, but it's worth it...
Thank you,but i think i have to upload it on MyCIC also my file is in Paris so,can't call them from outside of Canada