+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PARIS VISA OFFICE

Tirilita

Sep 5, 2017
Hi I’m new in this thread. My visa office is also Paris. My application was received on the 21st of August 2017. Medical passed and I received pre-arrival letter on Feb 13th and my account shows still processing background check. I haven’t had any news since pre-arrival. 8 months and still waiting, this is so frustrating!

Krisss

Nov 30, 2017
we didn't have any update
Hi I’m new in this thread. My visa office is also Paris. My application was received on the 21st of August 2017. Medical passed and I received pre-arrival letter on Feb 13th and my account shows still processing background check. I haven’t had any news since pre-arrival. 8 months and still waiting, this is so frustrating!
Did you order GCMS note to check the reasons of the delay?

Tirilita

Sep 5, 2017
No, how do you do that?
How is your experience with Paris VO so far? It seems to me that they are very disorganized!
After waiting and waiting for them to ask me to do the medical exam when they finally sent me an email the said that they didn’t received the results of my medical exam and that my application could be refused. But they never asked for it or send me the medical form until then! After several emails back and forth I got the form and passed the medical. After that they sent me another email about an official translation of my Dutch police record, to which I answered that following their own website it states that all Dutch certificates are translated into English at the bottom of the page and that they don’t need to be translated.
I feel so frustrated with them!

Krisss

Nov 30, 2017
How is your experience with Paris VO so far? It seems to me that they are very disorganized!
After waiting and waiting for them to ask me to do the medical exam when they finally sent me an email the said that they didn’t received the results of my medical exam and that my application could be refused. But they never asked for it or send me the medical form until then! After several emails back and forth I got the form and passed the medical. After that they sent me another email about an official translation of my Dutch police record, to which I answered that following their own website it states that all Dutch certificates are translated into English at the bottom of the page and that they don’t need to be translated.
It's hard to describe my feeling towards Paris office. We are Nov 2017 applicants who reside in Quebec. The last update from them was 2 months ago (medical exam received). They never replied our emails. Now they are moving to a new location at the end of April and beginning of May. I don't expect them to give any update before the middle of May. It seems like the only option they could provide is to wait.

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Hi and welcome to this thread,i haven't heard anything for 4 months and they sent me pre-arrival services March 31st...since then nothing and even BGC Not in process,they seem fast years ago but as Kriss said the only option they give is to wait[/QUOTE]

Tirilita

Sep 5, 2017
Hi and welcome to this thread,i haven't heard anything for 4 months and they sent me pre-arrival services March 31st...since then nothing and even BGC Not in process,they seem fast years ago but as Kriss said the only option they give is to wait
[/QUOTE]
Thanks! It helps to know a little bit more about what’s going on. I should be happy then that they answered my emails. And thanks for the info, at least I know now that they are moving and therefore I will not expect nothing soon. Hopefully we’ll all have some news after they are settled and things move a bit quicker for us!

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
You are welcome ! did they asked more additional documents from you? i think PCC delayed your processing a bit

Tirilita

Sep 5, 2017
Any news? I just saw that there are some tweets complaining about Paris VO. Most of the people seem to be Iranian. I am from Spain and have a very straight forward case with 2 kids under 5 years old, and I have been married for 7 years. My kids and husband are Canadians and I have a PhD in engineering and no criminal records or medical issues. Still I am waiting for already 9 months! So at least is not only Iranians, we are all stuck in Paris!