+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PARIS VISA OFFICE

GHAB123456

Dec 28, 2017
Hello, I am a canadian Citizen from Ottawa, On sponsoring my husband who is Tunisian.

My application was received december 11 2017 at the case processing centre in Missisauga Ontario.

I was accepted as a sponsor, police certificate, medical and Annexe A background paper is done and he passed his medical. The file was transfered to Paris and processing Started March 07 2018 overthere. So far no uptates it still says they are reviewing his eligibility and backgroumd check hasent started. Im am pregnant and can give birth anyday now. Does anyone know how long it can take? My husband doesnt have a travel or visa history, no millitary or gouvernement work, no other family members just him coming. We have been together 5 years now, met for the first time after our lomg distance relationship on July 13 2017, we got married July 14 2017. Does anyone have any information that can help us out. Its heartbreaking not being able to see your newborn.
I m also from ottawa and my wife is tunisian. My file tranfer was december 12/2017. It went in process on january 2nd. On march 12, Ecas said that they are reviewing the additional documents that i sent. No updates since then. it has been 6 months and one week since they received my application and 2 months and 3 weeks since in went in process in Paris. i think they take around 90-100 days after reception in Paris to start background check

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Hello, I am a canadian Citizen from Ottawa, On sponsoring my husband who is Tunisian.

My application was received december 11 2017 at the case processing centre in Missisauga Ontario.

I was accepted as a sponsor, police certificate, medical and Annexe A background paper is done and he passed his medical. The file was transfered to Paris and processing Started March 07 2018 overthere. So far no uptates it still says they are reviewing his eligibility and backgroumd check hasent started. Im am pregnant and can give birth anyday now. Does anyone know how long it can take? My husband doesnt have a travel or visa history, no millitary or gouvernement work, no other family members just him coming. We have been together 5 years now, met for the first time after our lomg distance relationship on July 13 2017, we got married July 14 2017. Does anyone have any information that can help us out. Its heartbreaking not being able to see your newborn.
Every case is unique,i have 3 months and 11 days since AOR2 from Paris and haven't heard anything from them,hopefully this coming Month of April will brings good news for all of us!

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
I m also from ottawa and my wife is tunisian. My file tranfer was december 12/2017. It went in process on january 2nd. On march 12, Ecas said that they are reviewing the additional documents that i sent. No updates since then. it has been 6 months and one week since they received my application and 2 months and 3 weeks since in went in process in Paris. i think they take around 90-100 days after reception in Paris to start background check
I have already over 100 days since Paris received my File! my timeline is mentionned in my signature

can555visa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hello,

An update, and to keep the hopes up for Paris VO Applicants.

The applicant just got an email to pay Right of permanent residence fee.

I paid online, and uploaded the invoice to GCkey.

Any thoughts, what is the next step from CIC, highly appreciated
regards

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Hello,

regards
Thats a good sign ! now wait for PPR ;) i haven't paid RPRF yet so i'm expecting it soon

Reactions: can555visa

CarrieK

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hello,

regards
That’s great. When did you apply? We paid our fees upfront. This whole process is so hard, waiting while your future rests in the hands of complete strangers.

Fala.move

Mar 10, 2018
Hello
Ive just received the request for the medical visit and it showing decision made on my ecas for sponsorship review.
If I undersgood now the application will be forwarded to GO Paris?

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
You haven’t received any word since Nov? Other than to pay PR fees? What about AOR2 or background check in progress?
Paris VO never send AOR2,and BGC will show up by the end of the process maybe a week before DM,paying RPRF would delay the process by a month or 2,but you never know

CarrieK

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hello,

regards
Im curious, did the PR applicant have an interview and/or asked for any more relationship evidence. If so, at what stage. We want to request notes but only after giving the VO some time to process. But we also know the notes take some time to get. Thank you in advance

can555visa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Im curious, did the PR applicant have an interview and/or asked for any more relationship evidence. If so, at what stage. We want to request notes but only after giving the VO some time to process. But we also know the notes take some time to get. Thank you in advance
no interview or request for additional information so far, maybe coming maybe not... still waiting.

Reactions: CarrieK

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Any updates guys? i haven't heard anything from Paris VO since December 14 (AOR2),i'm so worried,if they need to interview someone do they request it quickly? its been almost 4 months now

Last edited: