Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
noiro_dz said:
Just checked the spreadsheet and saw that you landed today RYIT! Congrats! Let us know how it went :D

When I get to DM and then COPR how does it work? Do we get an e-mail for COPR or a letter in the mail? My wife needs to send her passport to Paris from Algeria right?

Thanks
Let us know the details when it happens please.
What mail service she will use? How much time it takes? How will they snd her passport back to her?
All the dtails please. I will ask my wife to do the same.

noiro_dz

Mar 18, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2015
Doc's Request.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-12-2014
Passport Req..
18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
RYIT said:
Because Algeria is not visa exempt you will receive passport request before they change your ECAS to decision made. You will have to mail your wife's passport to the Paris Embassy. Once your status changes to decision made they will mail you your passport back and your COPR. Most people receive their COPR 2 weeks after ECAS changes to decision made.
You will NOT get an e-mail to notify you that a decision has been made or that your COPR will be issued.
So I will receive passport request how exactly? I receive an e-mail telling me to send my wife's passport to the Paris Embassy? Or is it a letter she will receive directly?

Thanks RYIT for the info!

rocky30

May 26, 2015
HI All,
I received a email from CIC paris, telling that they ready to issue the visa and date of expiry would be 19/03/2016. I guess i will have to enter canada before that date !!! no idea about that. Anyway i am super Super-elated about the decision made, No mention abt interview waived ... i wish i pass good luck to all the couples in this forum .. god bless u all :D ;D 8)

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
rocky30 said:
HI All,
I received a email from CIC paris, telling that they ready to issue the visa and date of expiry would be 19/03/2016. I guess i will have to enter canada before that date !!! no idea about that. Anyway i am super Super-elated about the decision made, No mention abt interview waived ... i wish i pass good luck to all the couples in this forum .. god bless u all :D ;D 8)
Congrats! Wish you a happy and safe landing trip.

And yes, you have to enter Canada before 19 Mar 2016

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MisbahNabeel said:
No soblue hasn't contact me yet I sent her msg but still she hasn't reply me back!
Hi Misbah
i wanted to asked you when you got the email from paris requesting documents , did they mentioned in that email that they are going to update your file but not acknowledge receipt of the documents .
or they just request documents and didnt mention nothing about updating your file .

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sa3Sa3 said:
What a beautiful morning Smiley

We just received an email from Paris VO requesting more documents. This is the first communication that we receive from them which works as an AOR too Cheesy

They are asking for the following information:

- The original criminal record dated less than three months and issued by the authorities of Algeria in Arabic;
- Please list any activity (employment, education, unemployment, holidays, etc.) for the periods indicated below. You must indicate the positions held, company name, employer, workplace, etc. and dates (month / year) without interruption:
From 2003/04 to 2010/05

I am very happy to know that they started looking at our application.

Best luck to all of you

BTW, Ecas still shows the status of PR Application as "Application received".
hi sa3sa3
i wanted to know when you received above email from paris requesting documents , did they mentioned in that email something like (We will update your file but not acknowledge receipt of the documents ).

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noiro_dz said:
So I will receive passport request how exactly? I receive an e-mail telling me to send my wife's passport to the Paris Embassy? Or is it a letter she will receive directly?

hi noiro-dz
they are going to give you choices whether to send your passport's wife to paris by mail or to hand it personally at embassy of paris , or submit your passport to VAC in alger .
so i think the last option is the one suit your wife most .

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noiro_dz said:
Just received an e-mail from Paris VO requesting Travel list (they said see form attached but no attachment in the e-mail...). I guess this means IMM5562. They also ask for CSQ, I should receive it soon since payment was processed last week.

I'm going to send them both by e-mail asap.

For IMM5562, the sponsored(my wife) fills their travel information but the form asks (in section b.)) for travel info of the spouse (in this case me). Should I list all my travel info even though I'm the sponsor?

Thanks

P.S. Does this mean things are moving well? Usually how long before we get PPR?
P.P.S. Please update spreadsheet in additional docs requested column.
hi noiro_dz
i wanted to ask you about the email you received from paris requestion documents , did they montioned something like (We will update your file but not acknowledge receipt of the documents ).

noiro_dz

Mar 18, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2015
Doc's Request.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-12-2014
Passport Req..
18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
forja said:
hi noiro_dz
i wanted to ask you about the email you received from paris requestion documents , did they montioned something like (We will update your file but not acknowledge receipt of the documents ).
Yes they did mention that in the email. I waited for a while ( around a month or so) but nothing changed so I sent them an email asking them what was happening, never got an answer but my e-cas was changed to in process a few days after I sent my email so maybe it was useful, maybe not...

What is Alger VAC by the way? She drops her passport there and they are the ones sending the passport to Paris or what?

Thanks

RYIT

Dec 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Doc's Request.
31/03/2015
AOR Received.
02/03/2015
File Transfer...
SA: 05/03/2015
Med's Request
31/03/2015
Med's Done....
17/04/2015
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
21/05/2015--COPR received 02/06/2015
LANDED..........
11/06/2015
noiro_dz said:

If you/your wife supplied an e-mail address to CIC in your application and your other correspondence with them has been through e-mail then the passport request should also come through e-mail.

RYIT

Dec 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Doc's Request.
31/03/2015
AOR Received.
02/03/2015
File Transfer...
SA: 05/03/2015
Med's Request
31/03/2015
Med's Done....
17/04/2015
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
21/05/2015--COPR received 02/06/2015
LANDED..........
11/06/2015
rocky30 said:
HI All,
When they issue a visa or tell you they are ready to issue a visa that does mean that the interview is waived.

Congrats!!

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noiro_dz said:
Yes they did mention that in the email. I waited for a while ( around a month or so) but nothing changed so I sent them an email asking them what was happening, never got an answer but my e-cas was changed to in process a few days after I sent my email so maybe it was useful, maybe not...

What is Alger VAC by the way? She drops her passport there and they are the ones sending the passport to Paris or what?

Thanks
i see because after updating file in process 2 or 3 weeks later it change to decision made , this is what i realized after seeing other applicants who got decision made .

alger VAC is visa cente or the canadian embassy , so your wife is going to drop her passport at embassy in alger ,and its the same embassy who is going to stamp the visa , they dont need to send to paris because its them who issue the visa for algerian citizen .

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
forja said:
hi sa3sa3
i wanted to know when you received above email from paris requesting documents , did they mentioned in that email something like (We will update your file but not acknowledge receipt of the documents ).
Yes they did