+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Visit visa/Super Visa from Pakistan - Connect here

Seeker007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I want to apply for a visit visa for my mother-in-law. Is the below Cover letter ok?

Subject: Application for Visit Visa to Canada

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, XXXXXXXXX, a resident of Karachi, Pakistan, am writing to apply for a visitor’s visa to Canada.

The primary purpose of my visit is to spend quality time with my daughter and grandchildren, one of whom was recently born in August 2023. I am extremely excited and eagerly looking forward to meeting my new grandchild, whom I have not yet had the pleasure of seeing in person. My visit is purely familial, to cherish moments with my family, especially my grandchildren, and to experience the joy of being with my newest grandchild during these precious early months of their life.

During my visit. I will be residing with my family at their address: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. They will be taking care of my accommodation.

For proof of funds, I have provided my bank statements and my account maintenance certificates. My Bank statements show the collective latest balance of Rs. XXXXXXX-.

I own 2 apartments in Pakistan. I am also attaching the ownership document to further strengthen my case for the visa application.

I would like to assure you that my visit to Canada is temporary. I have strong ties to my home country, Pakistan, where I reside and play a pivotal role in my family. Both of my sons live outside of my country of residence, and I live with my daughter-in-laws and their children, acting as the head of the family. My responsibilities and the deep bonds I share with my family back home ensure my return to Pakistan at the end of my visit.

I have enclosed all necessary documentation with my application, including proof of financial stability, and the invitation letter from my son-in-law and daughter. I fully understand the responsibilities and obligations as a visitor and assure you of my adherence to the terms and conditions of the visit visa.

I respectfully request that my application be considered favourably, allowing me the opportunity to spend invaluable time with my family in Canada. I am looking forward to your positive response.

Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely,
It looks perfectly fine to me. Home ties are very important which you have mentioned. Instead of calling/making it a cover letter, make the title “Purpose of visit”. Good luck

Reactions: misledhelix

Seeker007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hey Everyone!

I have made my questions a bit more straightforward in hope to get a response;

I intend to apply online via new IRCC portal for supervisa for my mother while I am in Canada and she is in Pakistan.

Now, I seem to have two options;

1. I use the new IRCC Portal (from Canada), with my mother's credentials based on her own email address*

*Can I make a portal account in her name and fill her application from my computer in Canada as in she would be filling it herself from inside Pakistan?

Would it be a red flag if portal account creation and application is filled from a Canadian Ip address while using my mother's credentials?

2. Use the new IRCC Portal, with my own credentials based on my own email address and get my mother to make me an unpaid representative by signing the form imm5476e**

**If i become her representative, how do I fill in this application from my account?
Still as my mother answering all the questions or me speaking on her behalf while using my ircc account/credenitals?

Please let me know soon!

B.
You can make an account with your own credential and use it to apply for your mother, it does not matter as long as you are the representative. You can fill out the forms for her, send it to her electronically, she will print and SIGN all the documents, and will scan and send it back to you and then you can upload them on the ircc website. Good luck.

Reactions: misledhelix

Sarhanmu

Dec 4, 2023
Has anyone from Pakistan got decision for visit Visa yet. I applied on 19 oct 2023 and did Bio on 31st Oct after that no update .

Aqsa Mumtaz

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016
Yes refused as i did a mistake. I counted my family in threshold income requirements not my parents :( i was not knowing this before
So now i want to reapply but want to know when can i do so?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes refused as i did a mistake. I counted my family in threshold income requirements not my parents :( i was not knowing this before
So now i want to reapply but want to know when can i do so?
So you are reapplying for a supervisa and you meet LICO (you/spouse/children/parents) with your NOA. If not, they apply for a visitor visa.

Reactions: Aqsa Mumtaz

azan8

Mar 1, 2021
Yes upfront medical medical minimize the process time
Hello, My parents got medical request and then they went for medical and Dr advised them to come for 3 days in next week and then after 3 months to retest without taking any medicine because they found a small apot in chest. Anyone experienced this type of situation
Did you Receive Your Mother Passport request Zagi ? if yes please Share your timeline. am in same situation