+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Visit visa/Super Visa from Pakistan - Connect here

Harisibrahim

Mar 16, 2019
Karachi
Hi Everyone,

I want to apply for a visit visa for my mother-in-law. Is the below Cover letter ok?

Subject: Application for Visit Visa to Canada

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, XXXXXXXXX, a resident of Karachi, Pakistan, am writing to apply for a visitor’s visa to Canada.

The primary purpose of my visit is to spend quality time with my daughter and grandchildren, one of whom was recently born in August 2023. I am extremely excited and eagerly looking forward to meeting my new grandchild, whom I have not yet had the pleasure of seeing in person. My visit is purely familial, to cherish moments with my family, especially my grandchildren, and to experience the joy of being with my newest grandchild during these precious early months of their life.

During my visit. I will be residing with my family at their address: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. They will be taking care of my accommodation.

For proof of funds, I have provided my bank statements and my account maintenance certificates. My Bank statements show the collective latest balance of Rs. XXXXXXX-.

I own 2 apartments in Pakistan. I am also attaching the ownership document to further strengthen my case for the visa application.

I would like to assure you that my visit to Canada is temporary. I have strong ties to my home country, Pakistan, where I reside and play a pivotal role in my family. Both of my sons live outside of my country of residence, and I live with my daughter-in-laws and their children, acting as the head of the family. My responsibilities and the deep bonds I share with my family back home ensure my return to Pakistan at the end of my visit.

I have enclosed all necessary documentation with my application, including proof of financial stability, and the invitation letter from my son-in-law and daughter. I fully understand the responsibilities and obligations as a visitor and assure you of my adherence to the terms and conditions of the visit visa.

I respectfully request that my application be considered favourably, allowing me the opportunity to spend invaluable time with my family in Canada. I am looking forward to your positive response.

Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely,

Reactions: misledhelix

Najabad14

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12,2015
Doc's Request.
22Feb 2016, 23 March 2016, 24 June 2016
File Transfer...
20 Sep 2015
Med's Request
3 June ,2016
Med's Done....
14 June 2016
Passport Req..
22-07-2016
I applied a supervisa for my mother
Application submitted new portal. December 24, 2023
Biometric still valid till 2029

K4adeel

Dec 22, 2023
Father visit visa application
Application submitted on 19/11/2023
Biometric collection letter received on 19/11/2023
Biometric done on 07/12/2023
Last status update: Biometric completed on 07/12/2023
Background check is in progress (since 19/11/2023)
Eligibility check still in review (since 19/11/2023)
Centre: Karachi

Mother visit visa application
Application submitted on 19/11/2023
Biometric collection letter received on 20/11/2023
Biometric done on 07/12/2023
Last status update: application still in progress but no mention about Biometric received
Biometric status: 'We have not received your fingerprints'
Background check is in progress (since 19/11/2023)
Eligibility check still in review (since 19/11/2023)

Waiting to hear any further updates from the IRCC. Also, my mother has done the biometric and it is appearing as 'Valid' in the Biometric tool up to 7 Dec 2033 but the status of the application has not been updated.

Will provide an update here as soon as I receive one from the IRCC.

isdisajoke

Aug 5, 2021
Hey Everyone!

I intent to apply for supervisa for my mother while I am in Canada and she is in Pakistan.

We are using the new IRCC Portal, with my mother's credentials based on her own email address

- Can I fill her application from my computer in Canada as in she would be filling it herself from Paksitan?
Would it be a red flag if application is filled from a Canadian Ip address while using my mother's credentials?

- If i become her representative, how do I fill in this application?
Still as my mother answering all the questions or me speaking on her behalf while using her ircc account/credenitals?

Please let me know soon!

B.

AC.R

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
RPRF Generic email 12-06-2017
Nomination.....
24-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-11-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hey everyone.
Had a question if anybody could answer it.
How one should go about translating land ownership documents from Pakistan i-e Fard or regiatry doc. What is the best way to do that.
I am applying a visit visa for my parents who are in Pakistan.
So i was wondering if i should get that document translated from Canada. If so does anyone has any suggestions for a good Urdu to engliah translator in Canada

warraich1

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Hey everyone.
Had a question if anybody could answer it.
How one should go about translating land ownership documents from Pakistan i-e Fard or regiatry doc. What is the best way to do that.
I am applying a visit visa for my parents who are in Pakistan.
So i was wondering if i should get that document translated from Canada. If so does anyone has any suggestions for a good Urdu to engliah translator in Canada
I would recommend Muhammad Khalid Mahmood, who is a certified translator in Canada. His email address is mkm92@hotmail.com and he is based in Alberta.

Reactions: AC.R

AC.R

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
RPRF Generic email 12-06-2017
Nomination.....
24-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-11-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Not yet

isdisajoke

Aug 5, 2021
Hey Everyone!

I have made my questions a bit more straightforward in hope to get a response;

I intend to apply online via new IRCC portal for supervisa for my mother while I am in Canada and she is in Pakistan.

Now, I seem to have two options;

1. I use the new IRCC Portal (from Canada), with my mother's credentials based on her own email address*

*Can I make a portal account in her name and fill her application from my computer in Canada as in she would be filling it herself from inside Pakistan?

Would it be a red flag if portal account creation and application is filled from a Canadian Ip address while using my mother's credentials?

2. Use the new IRCC Portal, with my own credentials based on my own email address and get my mother to make me an unpaid representative by signing the form imm5476e**

**If i become her representative, how do I fill in this application from my account?
Still as my mother answering all the questions or me speaking on her behalf while using my ircc account/credenitals?

Please let me know soon!

B.

uetian119

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Ontario
Hello Everyone!

I applied for my mother’s Super Visa.
Applied: Feb 22, 2023
Biometrics: Feb 29, 2023
Background changed to IN Progress: May 18 ,2023
Eligibility COMPLETED: June 26,2023

Since then, waiting for an update. Note that Background is still in progress and also her medical is not done yet.
What did you mention for home ties?

uetian119

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Ontario
COR Pakistan
Applied 12 June 2023
BIL 12 June 2023
Bio Appointment 27 June 2023
Biometrics Completed June 27 2023
BVL received in portal July 03 2023
Application Number on tracker July 4 2023
PPR July 27 2023
Processing office Abu Dhabi
Was that a super visa? What did you show for home ties?

uetian119

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Ontario
Super Visa for both parents
Applied:Mar 16, 2023
BVL: Mar 17, 2023
Biometrics done: Mar 30, 2023
Biometrics Completed: Apr 17, 2023
Medical Requested: Jun 9, 2023
Medical Submitted: Jun 6, 2023 (As it was scheduled already as upfront)
Re-Medical: Aug 29, 2023
PPR: Sep 13, 2023
Hi, did you show any home ties?

uetian119

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Ontario
1. Paid around $4k for my parents but dad had major heart procedure in 2014 and mom a canacer survivor thats why rate was more ……
2. No reasons for stay are required you can simply put (Want to spend time with family). I can share my letter and for that share your email with me.
3. I would say max 3 months if you provide Upfront Medical.
Hi, did you mention any home ties?

Aqsa Mumtaz

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016
Hey everyone, I applied my parents super visa on 30 August from Pakistan, biometrics done 30th September. No update after that. Please let me know how long it will take? Any success stories and timeline from pakistan

aspiringtechie

Mar 16, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Mother's super visa application

Application submitted: 16th May 2022
Biometrics completed: 15th Jun 2022
Medicals passed: 11th Nov 2022

Application still in progress since medicals. Ordered GCMS notes twice. It shows background check completed and eligibility passed and just in progress.

On the new IRCC portal where the application was submitted, I am getting the following error since Nov 2023:

Sorry, a system operation failed. Please try again later.
  • Request failed. Please try again later.