+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Visit visa/Super Visa from Pakistan - Connect here

Seeker007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hi,

my mother’s visitor visa application is refused based on paragraph 179(b) that she will not leave Canada at the end of her stay. Although I provided substantial supporting documentation such as her pension, employment, other benefits, and land ownership to show that she will go back. She lives alone though and all of my siblings live out of the country. What should I do? Is reapplying a good idea? Or can i get the application to be reviewed by another officer? Btw her super visa application was also refused back in 2019. Thank you
I would suggest to order GCMS notes and read why exactly her visa is being refused. Address that issue when you find it, and re-apply. Good luck

awadia

Jun 17, 2014
Question: I have applied for my parents on Sept 08, so far I didn't get anything yet, any idea usually how long it takes? Thanks

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
I got my parents visa today but didn't get my sister visa yet,
Timeline 8 Sept
Passport request: 18 Oct
you applied for visit visa??

I applied for my mother's super visa last week.
I don't know how long its taking for supervisa

isdisajoke

Aug 5, 2021
Greetings,

I intend to apply for super visa for my mother.

Previously, she had a gckey account which is now revoked automatically due to no usage in past year.

Should i sign up for a new gckey account or make a portal account?

The bottom line is that although the account would be under her name but I will be doing all the application process here in Canada. So not sure which is more smooth in this regard?

Please let me know!

B

zeesadaf

Oct 15, 2023
Dears
I submit case 27 july from Pakistan for visit visa and receive BvL 27 September,and eligibility completed show on tracker,just Background show in progress,so please tell me how much take time more for final decision?
It has been 95 days

ZukoGulag

Aug 15, 2023
Hello, My parents went to IOM for 2nd X-Ray today after 90 days of 1st X-Ray, they informed them that my parents Seputum result came negative but 2nd X-ray result is same as like the 1st one. Now they said that you both are clear from here & you dont need to come back here but you have to consult to pulmonologist for final opinion. (IOM gave the adress of pulmonologist).
What is this? Did anyone face this situation in this group? Thanks
Hello,

Can you update what happened?

Thanks!

MoodyCanAda

Aug 11, 2023
Dears
I submit case 27 july from Pakistan for visit visa and receive BvL 27 September,and eligibility completed show on tracker,just Background show in progress,so please tell me how much take time more for final decision?
It has been 95 days
I applied 04 June 2023 from Pakistan for Visitor Visa, Eligibility completed (28 July 2023), BG in progress since then, no progress :mad:

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
My parents applied for supervisa on 20th Oct and there has been no update since. They have one prior visit visa refusal. Biometrics were updated but the tracker shows still processing for my father but completed for my mother. Since then no update till now. Does anyone know what is the approval rate of supervia from Pakistan as there has been an up trend for visit visa refusal for a few months?

azazulhaq

Jun 19, 2019
My parents applied for supervisa on 20th Oct and there has been no update since. They have one prior visit visa refusal. Biometrics were updated but the tracker shows still processing for my father but completed for my mother. Since then no update till now. Does anyone know what is the approval rate of supervia from Pakistan as there has been an up trend for visit visa refusal for a few months?
Any update?

Hassan786786

Dec 14, 2023
Got passport submission request on 6th dec
Hi, Seems like your timeline and trend matches with mine. My father’s tracker was regularly updated but my mother’s tracker was in progress. My father received passport request on 06 Dec but mother’s is still in progress.

did you receive passport request for both parents?