ISL & LVO
App. Filed.......
09 August 2013
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
to Islamabad Sep 2013 & to LVO "" and E-case status changed into "in process" on 23 April2014
Med's Request
from LVO 29 April 2014
Med's Done....
12 May 2014 & Medical received 20 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 12 June 2014 & PPR2 03 JULY 2014 Decision made on July 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
15 July 2014
LANDED..........
4 Nov 2014
What financial documents did you submit for the super visa?
for my case I am a Canadian citizen, I applied for the Super visa of my father and my mother.

Documents submitted:

- Proof of funds: my notice of assessment
-proof of income: My savings account of C$25,000 with oath notified by the commissioner of oaths + My payment stubs
- additional document: travel history of two stays in Belgium (2021 and 2022).

Should I be worried because I didn't submit my parent's bank account????
No you don't need to be worry for supervisa IRCC don't need patents bank statement
Docs you submitted are enough

fizz12

May 8, 2023
Hi everyone!
I want to apply for my mother's super visa. Previous super visa application was rejected back in 2019 based on insufficient ties to home country. I have read some comments here that for super visa parents' bank statements is not considered is that true? My mother lives alone but is collecting pension, has medical benefits, and land ownership as well. Are these things enough to show strong ties? Also, I am currently on maternity leave is there anything I need to show about that? I will be providing paystubs, bank statements, employment letter.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone!
I want to apply for my mother's super visa. Previous super visa application was rejected back in 2019 based on insufficient ties to home country. I have read some comments here that for super visa parents' bank statements is not considered is that true? My mother lives alone but is collecting pension, has medical benefits, and land ownership as well. Are these things enough to show strong ties? Also, I am currently on maternity leave is there anything I need to show about that? I will be providing paystubs, bank statements, employment letter.

Thanks,
For a super visa, you show your NOA to prove you meet LICO. Your mother’s funds are not usually required. If returning to country to collect pension and keep medical benefits then yes a tie.

Reactions: Das67

fizz12

May 8, 2023
For a super visa, you show your NOA to prove you meet LICO. Your mother’s funds are not usually required. If returning to country to collect pension and keep medical benefits then yes a tie.
I am actually expecting, (due in August) so would I have to show LICO for 3 people (for myself husband and mother) or the baby too so 4 people?
Also my income satisfies LICO but my recent NOA doesn’t because I only started working from June last year. Is it okay to show my partner’s NOA as well to make up for the remaining LICO?

Thank you!!

RanaAli123

Jul 2, 2018
Super visa for father from Pak

Applied 05 April 2023
Upfront Medical attached and biometric from previous visit visa application
Biometric completed 19 April 2023
Background in progress 19 April 2023
Tracker updated on 08 May 2023
Eligibility started in progress 08 May 2023

anyone got their updated?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am actually expecting, (due in August) so would I have to show LICO for 3 people (for myself husband and mother) or the baby too so 4 people?
Also my income satisfies LICO but my recent NOA doesn’t because I only started working from June last year. Is it okay to show my partner’s NOA as well to make up for the remaining LICO?

Thank you!!
You can show your husband’s NOA. Processing is around 300 days. You should update your information in September if your mother has not received response.

Vivalavida08

Jul 22, 2019
Hi everyone!

Thanks,
Hi, i am in the same situation. I wanna know did you not show pension and land ownership in your previous application?

May 10, 2023
HI I applied for my parents last year in February 2022. My father got his visa last year in October, however my mother's visa is still pending. Should I reapply or keep on waiting?

zagi

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
ISL & LVO
App. Filed.......
09 August 2013
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
to Islamabad Sep 2013 & to LVO "" and E-case status changed into "in process" on 23 April2014
Med's Request
from LVO 29 April 2014
Med's Done....
12 May 2014 & Medical received 20 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 12 June 2014 & PPR2 03 JULY 2014 Decision made on July 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
15 July 2014
LANDED..........
4 Nov 2014
HI I applied for my parents last year in February 2022. My father got his visa last year in October, however my mother's visa is still pending. Should I reapply or keep on waiting?
You should contact your MP

fizz12

May 8, 2023
Hi, i am in the same situation. I wanna know did you not show pension and land ownership in your previous application?
Hey I did and my mum lived with my sister at the time I also got a letter from her stating that but apparently it wasn’t enough. I didn’t attach a property valuation certificate just a paper stating land ownership (it is not of much value). I applied myself and I think that I could have made a better application. Hopefully this time it gets approved

fizz12

May 8, 2023
Hi All,

I applied super visa for my mom and her visiting visa got refused twice before from Pakistan

Application Submitted 02 Jan 2023
Upfront Medical attached and biometric from privious application
No update since other then confirmation of submission
Request for sending Passport May 03 today
Alhamdullilah
Hey can you please share details regarding the application what supporting documentation did you provide? Your case really gives me hope.

fizz12

May 8, 2023
Applied 8 dec 2022
Upfront medical oct 2022
Biometric 20 dec 2022
Passport request 26 April 2023
Got supervisa for both parents in 4.5 months
( i applied online on new portal)
Shukar ALLAH , i am happy
Hi can you please share what documents you provided for their application? Also do they have any travel history?

Thanks

Reactions: sherrysn

Hye1234

May 8, 2023
Applied on 5th April.
BVL received on 29th April.
Visa details updated on tracker on 1st May. Trackers shows everything completed except Background check which in progress.
Waiting for PPR.

Applicant country: Pakistan
Any update regarding ppr

asimkhan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/09
File Transfer...
21/04/09
Med's Done....
06/01/09
Passport Req..
29/06/2010
Congratz. Can you please tell how much time did IRCC take after medical status changed to PASSED?

I applied for my mother\s visa on 29Dec2022 and her medical status changed to PASSED on 3rdApr2023. Just wanted to know how much time does IRCC take after medical update.

Thanks

What time did you fill in for arriving in Canada and for Departure? Was it for more then 6 months or less?