App. Filed.......
January 5, 2015
File Transfer...
March 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec, 2014

mniazi2

Apr 6, 2015
Hello All, My mom has been requested to submit passport for supervisa application. When we applied for her, at that time she was in Pakistan but since there was no response from CIC regarding decision. she decided to go to Saudi Arabia to visit my brother. currently she is there and her application just got approved.

can we submit her passport in Saudi Arabia along with original passport request letter ? so that she don't have to come to Pakistan bcz she just went there.

Many thanks :)

peanut

Nov 22, 2012
Hello All, My mom has been requested to submit passport for supervisa application. When we applied for her, at that time she was in Pakistan but since there was no response from CIC regarding decision. she decided to go to Saudi Arabia to visit my brother. currently she is there and her application just got approved.

can we submit her passport in Saudi Arabia along with original passport request letter ? so that she don't have to come to Pakistan bcz she just went there.

Hi,
Congratulations !!
Could you please share your timeline? thanks

mniazi2

Apr 6, 2015
Hi,
Congratulations !!
Could you please share your timeline? thanks
Hi,
biometrics and medical done upfront
Old portal applied : 6 jan 2022
new portal applied: 22 jan 2022
medical passed 16 march 2022
biometric validity letter 29 march
application accepted/passport request 31 march 2022 :)

RS02

Feb 17, 2022
Hello all, Please guide me if you have any info regarding this issue. yesterday, I submitted my parents' visit visa application(to attend convocation) through a new portal unfortunately I forget to add my mother's file( Didn't add a member to the principal applicant). I realized this mistake my father received a biometric application and my mother's request was not there. What should I do now? Should I submit a separate application for my mother as a principal applicant and raise a web form, withdraw the current and reapply or simply raise a web form?

Please help

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My mother received supervisa on Nov 2021 which is valid for 10 years.

Questions:
1) I have heard that the person must need to enter canada 1 time before their medical expires (1 year from when they gave medical). For later visits it doesnt matters. Is this true?

2) I have that supervisa insurance where I have extended the date as she hasnt travelled. Should I cancel the visa insurance as of now and get a new one when she plans to come to canada or I keep extending the timeline depending on when she wants to come? What is the best approach here ?

Reactions: Sheri86

Seeker007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
My mother received supervisa on Nov 2021 which is valid for 10 years.

Questions:
1) I have heard that the person must need to enter canada 1 time before their medical expires (1 year from when they gave medical). For later visits it doesnt matters. Is this true?

2) I have that supervisa insurance where I have extended the date as she hasnt travelled. Should I cancel the visa insurance as of now and get a new one when she plans to come to canada or I keep extending the timeline depending on when she wants to come? What is the best approach here ?

1) Dont know.

2) Definitely cancel the insurance, they will refund you all the money. And get the insurance when your mom is ready to travel. Just make sure she gets medical insruance every time she visits Canada because they ask for it at the airport.

Good luck.

Seeker007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hello all, Please guide me if you have any info regarding this issue. yesterday, I submitted my parents' visit visa application(to attend convocation) through a new portal unfortunately I forget to add my mother's file( Didn't add a member to the principal applicant). I realized this mistake my father received a biometric application and my mother's request was not there. What should I do now? Should I submit a separate application for my mother as a principal applicant and raise a web form, withdraw the current and reapply or simply raise a web form?

Please help
You can actually do either of the two. I would suggest to withdraw your fathers application and apply again for both. Or you can raise a web form and ask them the preferred way. If you are in Canada try calling IRCC (make sure you try their number at 8am sharp).

Good luck

Reactions: RS02

SMK6689

Apr 7, 2022
Hello, my parents got their super visa today, the validity of the visa granted is only 4 years, their passport expires in 2030, question why they were not granted the visa for 10 years?

Thankyou!

Seeker007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hello, my parents got their super visa today, the validity of the visa granted is only 4 years, their passport expires in 2030, question why they were not granted the visa for 10 years?

Thankyou!
Till when are their biometrics valid till? If that is also 2030 then sometimes its just the visa officers who decide to give you visa before the expiry of passport and biometrics. I dont really know the factors they see to decide whether the visa be 10 years or less.

mniazi2

Apr 6, 2015

Posting answer if in future someone is in same situation as mine. I ended up sending email to VFS. they asked me to send email to embassy email for clear answer because they are not allowed to give advice. Anyways, long story short, you are allowed to submit passport anywhere in the world to VFS. there is extra charges in VFS, because they have to get your profile from your applied country to current country. just pay extra charges through bank draft, fill the form and attach it with your passport and CIC letter of passport submission to VFS or local courier. We got the visa fine. everything is good. Good luck!

Blind Dolphin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
(Biometrics were done already last year while applied for visitor visa)
Medical Passed - Apr 17, 2022
Medical Done - Apr 12, 2022
Medical Requested - Mar 24, 2022
Client Application Summary - Feb 26, 2022
Submission Confirmation - Feb 26, 2022
Online Application Submitted - Feb 26, 2022

shoaibjaan003

May 12, 2019
I has been applied for visitor visa in 2020 but still in process and I applied again on 14 April 2022 and now same message showing on both portal
Review of eligibility
We will tell you when we are in the process of reviewing your eligibility. We review your complete application to make sure that you are eligible for the program you applied for. When we have reviewed your eligibility, we will send you a message. is that mean processing not started or started ?
Please tell me about this.
Thanks

marslan123

Oct 4, 2021
Hi everyone, i'm going to apply for my parents visit visa. do we have to apply separate for both parent. i just fill up all detail for my father but didn't got option to put detail for my mother. can anybody help please. Thank you