+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents visit and quarantine plan?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Do I need to quarantine after picking up my parents and dropping them at an Airbnb?
No but you should have no contact with them when you greet them and you should have them sit in the back of the car. You should wear a mask while driving and keep the windows (partially) open to create ventilation. They should also continue wearing their masks. You should use hand sanitizers on your hands after each time you touch their luggage. You essentially have to take the same precautions as Uber drivers. Taxi drivers may have more precautions like a partition because the car is only used as a taxi. Once you get home you should wipe down the door handles and seats with a sanitizing wipe or leave the car and
for 24+ hours and any virus will just disappear.

Swethasam

Oct 23, 2016
Has anyone got any idea of what the CBSA officers usually ask to a visitor travelling to Toronto..especially if your English is not good?

Swethasam

Oct 23, 2016
Hey guys,
So my mom is travelling from Dubai to Toronto next month via emirates airlines.. so does she need to do a covid test from Dubai 24-48 hours before travelling, if so..then she needs to do the PCR test or the swab test?
Thanks!