+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Supervisa

tekinirfan

May 3, 2016
Hi All,

I'm going to start the Super visa procedure for my parents. they never travelled abroad, both are retired and to be honest I don't think they will stay more than 4-5 months on their first visit.

I would appreciate if you can help me on these:

• How COVID impacted the timeline? How long does it take to get approved?
  • Do you know any service provider to gather all documents and get visa for them? I don't want to take any risk for this.

akhirti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Toronto
Hey did you receive any in put in this? I'm also planning on applying for my spouse's parents from India. Where are you applying from?

misstchopra23

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
New Delhi, India
Hi All,

I'm going to start the Super visa procedure for my parents. they never travelled abroad, both are retired and to be honest I don't think they will stay more than 4-5 months on their first visit.

I would appreciate if you can help me on these:

• How COVID impacted the timeline? How long does it take to get approved?
  • Do you know any service provider to gather all documents and get visa for them? I don't want to take any risk for this.
For 4-5 months long visit, visitors visa is better.

Covid-19 has impacted timelines, as we all know. Google "CIC Processing Timelines" and check the current processing times for your home country. You'll get a tentative idea.

Visa process is pretty straightforward. Once you create a new application on CIC portal, it will take you through a questionnaire and then give you a list of documents that you would have to submit.