Med's Done....
June 24, 15 and December, 2017
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
April 9, 2018

greenhouse

May 25, 2018
Hello. I came to Canada in September last year and I am planning to bring my parents on Super Visa this summer? What are the chances of them getting approved? Also, my last year's T4 shows a very small amount since I only worked for only 1 month. But now I have a good paying job now and Do you think I should go ahead and apply?

Kindness101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Canada
App. Filed.......
June 24,15
AOR Received.
Aug 28,15
File Transfer...
AIP - November 15, 2016
Med's Request
PCC request Jan 9th, 17
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
April 9, 2018
Hello. I came to Canada in September last year and I am planning to bring my parents on Super Visa this summer? What are the chances of them getting approved? Also, my last year's T4 shows a very small amount since I only worked for only 1 month. But now I have a good paying job now and Do you think I should go ahead and apply?
With you new employment what will be your annual income for 2019?

Kindness101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Canada
App. Filed.......
June 24,15
AOR Received.
Aug 28,15
File Transfer...
AIP - November 15, 2016
Med's Request
PCC request Jan 9th, 17
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
April 9, 2018

Tonetteflores

Jun 29, 2017
what about the insurance requirement? i am planning to apply for my mom but i do not have a timeline yet when i will ask her to come. thanks

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
what about the insurance requirement? i am planning to apply for my mom but i do not have a timeline yet when i will ask her to come. thanks
I bought the insurance to be effective for when I thought they were going to come, then as the travel date was finalized I adjusted the start date of the insurance with the provider.

Tonetteflores

Jun 29, 2017
I bought the insurance to be effective for when I thought they were going to come, then as the travel date was finalized I adjusted the start date of the insurance with the provider.
thank you. any suggestion for insurance? just want to get the cheapest since my mom is in good health and will not be needing it much

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
thank you. any suggestion for insurance? just want to get the cheapest since my mom is in good health and will not be needing it much
Either you use the insurance for a major expense or you don't soot sure why you are reefing to not needing it much. I wouldn't make a small claim. Your policy may go up the next time. You never know what will happen and the insurance companies base their prices on the pool of supervise applicants so prices can't be too low.

Last edited:

Tonetteflores

Jun 29, 2017
Either you use the insurance for a major expense or you don't soot sure why you are reefing to not needing it much. I wouldn't make a small claim. Your deductible may go up the next time. You never know what will happen and the insurance companies base their prices on the pool of supervise applicants so prices can't be too low.
i do not have plans of using the insurance. i am just asking suggestions for insurance with affordable prices

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
i do not have plans of using the insurance. i am just asking suggestions for insurance with affordable prices
Just reacting to you saying that you won't use it much. Like any insurance policy you should use the policy for large expenses not small expenses like a trip to the doctor. There aren't a ton of insurance providers and you don't want to increase your policy cost in the future. Don't think you will find much lower because many thereof the supervisa parents do end up in the hospital so the policies must account for all the supervisa applicants. Still a good deal versus a huge hospital bill. There are websites that list insurers.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
so I believe you will need to get coverage up to a minimum of $100,000 if I am not mistaken. Our deductible was also $1000 which lowered the cost. As mentioned earlier you likely wont need it, but if something serious happens and you do need to use it then $1000 is nothing compared to your moms health.
Also you might want to look at insurance plans that would fly your mom back home in an emergency if needed. Just go to a broker and get different quotes.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
so I believe you will need to get coverage up to a minimum of $100,000 if I am not mistaken. Our deductible was also $1000 which lowered the cost. As mentioned earlier you likely wont need it, but if something serious happens and you do need to use it then $1000 is nothing compared to your moms health.
Also you might want to look at insurance plans that would fly your mom back home in an emergency if needed. Just go to a broker and get different quotes.
There are online brokers and policy comparison charts also. Unfortunately many "healthy" visitors have gotten into a car accident, broken a bone or had a major sudden health issue while travelling. I have read posts on this forum where people are slowly paying off the large bills in monthly instalments for the rest of their lives!

Tonetteflores

Jun 29, 2017
About the purpose of visit: how will i book a return ticket if i plan to make my mother stay for 2 years? It is not possible to book a return ticket in 2 years time