File Transfer...
file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
URGENT HELP REQUIRED PLEASE senior members!!
dear all,
i our situation a dependent child is married now.should have to inform cic..
how to inform cic about this change? any supporting docs/ forms?
does the child need to take a medical examination? as we have received remedical request.

wish all good luck with ur applications....
thanks.

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fasih Sardar said:
URGENT HELP REQUIRED PLEASE senior members!!
dear all,
i our situation a dependent child is married now.should have to inform cic..
how to inform cic about this change? any supporting docs/ forms?
does the child need to take a medical examination? as we have received remedical request.

wish all good luck with ur applications....
thanks.
hello fasih are you stilll there man ???
whats your case can u please tell me when your file transfeered to local visa office
and complete details how many medical you have done
one
two
three
dont do remedical of your dependent child who had married
cic will automatically delete name from the file

Bobby82

May 25, 2016
itguy29 said:
Hi everyone, I need some help, I'm already living here in manitoba for 2 years and i want to sponsor my mother but the problem is i filed her name incorrectly during the processing of my application because we found out recently that the name she is using is different on her birth certificate. currently using name "normita" on birth certificate is "norma" what is the best way to do to correct it. because we thought that is her real name.this probably happened because during mom my was birth the technology was still not advance at all:-X

my mother has already a passport under the name of norma but on my previous application it was normita. she has the affidavit from the lawyer about her issue in birth certificate. anyone who can give me an advise thanks.
Hi,

As you already have an affidavit from lawyer so this will not be a problem I guess.
When a person is applying for parents sponsorship only new forms need to be fill... CIC I guess wont consider information what you filled in your forms.
do attach the affidavit when you file for your parents sponsorship.

san2008

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2008
Doc's Request.
30 march 2012
File Transfer...
june 2013
Med's Request
30 dec 2013
Med's Done....
24 jan 2014, 19 march 2015, 28 june 2016
Passport Req..
March 2015
Third time medical done in june. Still no news

Fasih Sardar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON VO
AOR Received.
Sep 2022
File Transfer...
file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
helping canadian said:
hello fasih are you stilll there man ???
whats your case can u please tell me when your file transfeered to local visa office
and complete details how many medical you have done
one
two
three
dont do remedical of your dependent child who had married
cic will automatically delete name from the file
Thanks brother for you help.
its our second medical as 1 year passed since first medical.
i have one more question:
In remedical request they have also added name of the dependent who is married... should we skip him from medical even then???

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Fasih Sardar said:
Thanks brother for you help.
its our second medical as 1 year passed since first medical.
i have one more question:
In remedical request they have also added name of the dependent who is married... should we skip him from medical even then???
Did you guys update CIC about that dependent no longer included ?? Sometimes officers forget to exclude members even after updates.
Try email them to see if they can exclude, otherwise do the meds but advise the doctor.

Let him do the medical, i know its an expense, but we don't want CIC to hold the file due to non-completion of someone's medical.
Do the medicals ASAP, and advise the doctor about dependent being non-accompanying due to being independent.

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
san2008 said:
Third time medical done in june. Still no news
hello san2008 have you tried to link your account
to my cic it's quite useful for you
you can get day to day updates
even you can know whether you have passed
medical
or any documents required
because last time your email was missed
therefore it's high time for you
every day is important
so try for it and see the update

san2008

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2008
Doc's Request.
30 march 2012
File Transfer...
june 2013
Med's Request
30 dec 2013
Med's Done....
24 jan 2014, 19 march 2015, 28 june 2016
Passport Req..
March 2015
Helping canadian plz chk ur inbx nd rply soon. Thnku

cool ammy

Mar 9, 2016
We also Put A Second enquiry from mp nd in rply they said that all the documents are Checked nd they are Ok .....but Till Now No any Update From them .. Soo long Wait now . In first enquiry they said there May B Chances of Interview But In second they Said There is No Interview. Anyone have a Same Situation plz rply

tgen

Feb 2, 2016
I am in a bind. Parents file was transferred to Delhi and they requested all sorts of documents which we sent, and we did medicals upfront since they delayed medical request email. Now they have sent a document requesting a full cardiology panel for my mom. She has some minor age related symptoms but nothing serious from what we know. However, has anyone ever heard of parent being rejected from Delhi office for cardiology reasons? We are very stressed about this request and don't know what to think of it. Any experience with such requests?

cool ammy

Mar 9, 2016
tgen said:
I am in a bind. Parents file was transferred to Delhi and they requested all sorts of documents which we sent, and we did medicals upfront since they delayed medical request email. Now they have sent a document requesting a full cardiology panel for my mom. She has some minor age related symptoms but nothing serious from what we know. However, has anyone ever heard of parent being rejected from Delhi office for cardiology reasons? We are very stressed about this request and don't know what to think of it. Any experience with such requests?
No they do not reject in Such cases .they Just want to clear there Confusion So to clear that they Ask for Such Test . Unfortunetly any abnormality in test Results May Occure .. they will just Ask U To take medicines .. No case is Reject due To medical Issues. Soo don't Worry..

Sagar5187

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Oct 2012 (rejected) went for Appeal (ADR)
Passport Req..
July 2012
I am planning to sponsor my Parents in Jan 2017 and found that for financial check they will check my income for 2013,2014,2015. Now issue is
since I got PR in 2013 and came to Canada in Nov 2013 I dont have sufficient income for year 2013 but for rest its easily above the required limit. So is there any way we can justify our financial stability so that file is accepted during Jan 2017 application. ?

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Sagar5187 said:
I am planning to sponsor my Parents in Jan 2017 and found that for financial check they will check my income for 2013,2014,2015. Now issue is
since I got PR in 2013 and came to Canada in Nov 2013 I dont have sufficient income for year 2013 but for rest its easily above the required limit. So is there any way we can justify our financial stability so that file is accepted during Jan 2017 application. ?
You will have to wait to sponsor your parents in 2018. CIC only accepts Option C/NOA for the financial check and if you don't have the minimum for any one of the 3 years, you don't qualify.

AKALPURAKH

Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may2010
Doc's Request.
sep2014
File Transfer...
2016mar
Med's Request
aprl 2016
Med's Done....
aprl16
anybody which file transfer to local visa office in aprail/may. my case transfer to new delhi vo med done in may .now shown medical recieved and no update yet. pls share if anyone in same situation

cool ammy

Mar 9, 2016
Hloo everyone..can anyone tell Me how to Link our account Bcoz there is no Update after Case Specific enquiry nd i want to know Our process .....plz Help