Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Apply 2010 said:
Hi,

I want to share good news. Today, I got email from SVO that you are required to undergo medical (sent to you in a separate email). Original good conduct certificate (or certificate of no criminal record) for each family member 18 years of age or older, You are also required to submit additional documents such as imm0008ENU 2D, imm5406E and imm5669E but these form we have submitted in 2014, Oct.

So my question is that can we send all the additional doc forms and police certificate in one envelop?

Thanks
yes, and send it ASAP.
Keep a copy of everything you submit for your records.
Forms can be filled, signed, scanned and sent by email to visa office too with a note saying the originals being sent by postal mail.
Make sure you can track the shipment you send

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
Hi guys,

After doing my medical exam immigration asked me to send my criminal records since i ve been living in canada for more than 6 months.After a long wait i received my crimiminal record.However when i was in Canada ive been charge with assault with a weapon, weapon dangerous and assault with bodily harm.All the charges had been withdrawn but it s inside my criminal record and they mention that it has been withdrawn.My question was to know how my criminal records with the withdrawn charges can affect my sponsorship application as a dependent child? Can t they refuse knowing the facts that the charges has been withdrawn? Please need an answer ASAP.

Apply 2010

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
July 30, 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2015
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015
Med's Request
Jan 14, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 25, 2016
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016 and submitted Passport on Feb 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 04, 2016
canvis2006 said:
yes, and send it ASAP.
Keep a copy of everything you submit for your records.
Forms can be filled, signed, scanned and sent by email to visa office too with a note saying the originals being sent by postal mail.
Make sure you can track the shipment you send
Thank canvis2006, u always answered all questions for all members in this forum. If u dont mind I have some queries that SVO sent us the form imm1017E but when I went to book appointment to undergo at IOM I gave the form imm1017E to them and after that they gave me the form eMedical Information sheet instead of imm1017E and they said that please send eMedical Information Sheet report to Embassy Canada.
1. Embassy Canada is my Singapore Visa Office right? eMedical Information Sheet report must send to Embassy Canada immediately or wait we do examination first? All forms 0008, 5406, 5669 they dont need original and we can scan and send attach file to them ?

2. I filled and signed all forms already and Im waiting our police certificate. In my country I have to spend 3 weeks for making police certificate. So do I need to wait police certificate to send them in one envelop by courier? or I should scan all form and send them by email to visa office and for police certificate send by courier next time?

Thank you in advance for spend ur valuable time

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
Hi guys,

After doing my medical exam immigration asked me to send my criminal records since i ve been living in canada for more than 6 months.After a long wait i received my crimiminal record.However when i was in Canada ive been charge with assault with a weapon, weapon dangerous and assault with bodily harm.All the charges had been withdrawn but it s inside my criminal record and they mention that it has been withdrawn.My question was to know how my criminal records with the withdrawn charges can affect my sponsorship application as a dependent child? Can they refuse knowing the facts that the charges has been withdrawn? Please need an answer ASAP.

mansari12

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 july
Doc's Request.
oct 2013
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
11 march 2015
Med's Done....
30th march 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Need help
I got my pr card a 2 weeks before. I'm here in Canada as a permanent resident .now I have to visit pakistan for 8 months . But
I read some where that to maintain ur pr card I have to stay in
Canada 183 days in 1 year. Is that a right information.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
mansari12 said:
Need help
I got my pr card a 2 weeks before. I'm here in Canada as a permanent resident .now I have to visit pakistan for 8 months . But
I read some where that to maintain ur pr card I have to stay in
Canada 183 days in 1 year. Is that a right information.
You heard wrong. ALWAYS check CIC website for accurate information.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp

It says:

" When you are a permanent resident, you can live outside of Canada, but must live in Canada for at least two years in a five-year period. If you live outside of Canada for longer, you may lose your permanent resident status. "

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Bamika said:
Hi guys,

After doing my medical exam immigration asked me to send my criminal records since i ve been living in canada for more than 6 months.After a long wait i received my crimiminal record.However when i was in Canada ive been charge with assault with a weapon, weapon dangerous and assault with bodily harm.All the charges had been withdrawn but it s inside my criminal record and they mention that it has been withdrawn.My question was to know how my criminal records with the withdrawn charges can affect my sponsorship application as a dependent child? Can they refuse knowing the facts that the charges has been withdrawn? Please need an answer ASAP.
nobody knows the answer, most people here don't deal with criminal records.
Please contact a criminal/immigration lawyer to ask answer to your situation.

Roozirooti

Star Member
Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012 - PCC requested by LVO and submitted in Sep.
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June-July 2013
Interview........
waived-Status change to In process on July 8, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
Landed on Feb 05 2016
Hello folks..... Planning to land in Ottowa instead of Cancouver which is written on landing paper.....please advise if it is possible without trouble. Does sponsored person should have cash with him? What kind of question immigration officer from sponsored principal applicant and dependants? Does immigration office check educational documents of dependants? De we need to take papers of owned property? Are we allowed to bring other hous items and jewellery after 6 months of landing?
Is it necessary for sponsor to be present in Canada at the time of landing of sponsored person?
Thanks to all

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Roozirooti said:
Hello folks..... Planning to land in Ottowa instead of Cancouver which is written on landing paper.....please advise if it is possible without trouble. Does sponsored person should have cash with him? What kind of question immigration officer from sponsored principal applicant and dependants? Does immigration office check educational documents of dependants? De we need to take papers of owned property? Are we allowed to bring other hous items and jewellery after 6 months of landing?
Is it necessary for sponsor to be present in Canada at the time of landing of sponsored person?
Thanks to all
1. Not an issue on landing, can land at any port-of-entry to Canada and get processed by Immigration Canada.
2. The sponsor is responsible for everything, so NO. But if they want to bring money no problem, nobody cares.
3. Just COPR + Passport of everyone is sufficient for landing.
4. Officers just ask the address, etc for PR Card mailing. Do not ask un-necessary questions and answer only what's asked.
5. Not necessary, but sponsor should not be permanently gone from Canada in my opinion. Temporary absence is ok.
6. Check CBSA website for questions/forms about goods, etc. [www.cbsa.gc.ca]

hopesmoothly

Jan 20, 2016
Hi, is anyone experienced or the same as my situation?

my parents have received the US green card 10 years ago, then they moved to US, I applied them to come to Canada for living in aug 2011, AOR received 2015 oct, no dependent, can anyone tell me what and when is the next step, anything we can do while we are waiting, thx

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
hopesmoothly said:
Hi, is anyone experienced or the same as my situation?

my parents have received the US green card 10 years ago, then they moved to US, I applied them to come to Canada for living in aug 2011, AOR received 2015 oct, no dependent, can anyone tell me what and when is the next step, anything we can do while we are waiting, thx
You can apply GCMS notes for the file and see if there has been any progress on file.
Or alternatively, inquire via your local MP.

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
any news came? peoples who waiting there passport request? .medical done on 20 sept but no ppr yet. share your experience. my vo is delhi

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
eric leon said:
any news came? peoples who waiting there passport request? .medical done on 20 sept but no ppr yet. share your experience. my vo is delhi
Done medicals in August and no ppr yet. Waiting is killing now :(

hopesmoothly

Jan 20, 2016
soonihope said:
they changed the website page a few days back. you can no longer see the different visa offices now.
From recent cases, Can anyone tell me how long will get real medical request (not the upfront one) from DM1? Thx