Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre: Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
12th April 2018
AOR Received.
29th May 2018
File Transfer...
In process since July 12 2018, File transferred to Scarborough, Ontario on May 24th 2019
Interview........
September 4th 2019 Citizenship Test/Interview
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
Hi Guys!

;D Finally got the email for Passport Submission request from LVO, and this happened exactly after 24 hours of emailing them for further instruction since the decision made status changed on ecas on 3rd-4th November.
So I guess emailing them is worth it.
Also just wanted to share out case included my parents and two dependents (including myself and i'm already in Canada).

So they sent us two attached letters one was for my parents and one dependent they are in Pakistan and one letter for passport submission for my self (Within Canada).

I will keep you guys updated once we get our passports back and yeah one more thing which is different, I cannot land as a permenant resident until my father (Principal applicant) has done so first. so after they land in Canada i can either book an appointment with CIC office nearby or just leave Canada and re enter..

Sent our passports on Friday, Nov 19th 2015 and from both places (Ottawa & Islamabad) they have received it on Monday Nov 23rd. lets see how long does it takes to get them back

Good luck for everyone else waiting!!

Roozirooti

Star Member
Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012 - PCC requested by LVO and submitted in Sep.
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June-July 2013
Interview........
waived-Status change to In process on July 8, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
Landed on Feb 05 2016
Congratulations Desolate..... We were asked to submit passport 10days before and we submitted passports. The status still showing in process.... Let us see how long will it take to get the passports back.
Please keep us posted

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
prince nijjar said:
very very urgebt plz advice
Hello its very urgent can any one have suffered from same case like this ...or give advice what to di next !!
I got family visa on 1 nov ..we are ready to go on 16 nov but its veey sad tgat my father passed away on 10 nov ...one week before going .my dad is principal applicant ...now my question what to do next ...
.i dont have delhi embassy number ??
What will embassy do ??
Can i go with my mom ??
How long tym they will took ??? Already vissa issued everything done i dont know what to do
It's extremely sad to read this. I'm sorry to hear this brother.

You need to contact embassy right away and inform them that the PA has passed away and that you would like to make your mom as PA.
Send a fax, and/or get your local MP involved (sponsor should get MP advice).

They will issue a new COPR and have to change your mom as PA in the system.

You should send msg to member 'PMM' on this forum and ask them too, as i'm not 100% sure.
Also get death certificate of your father and submit to visa office (keep copy for yourself/records), and also his passport/copr so it can be cancelled by the visa office (when you submit everything to them for re-issuance)

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
desolate said:
Hi Guys!

;D Finally got the email for Passport Submission request from LVO, and this happened exactly after 24 hours of emailing them for further instruction since the decision made status changed on ecas on 3rd-4th November.
So I guess emailing them is worth it.
Also just wanted to share out case included my parents and two dependents (including myself and i'm already in Canada).

So they sent us two attached letters one was for my parents and one dependent they are in Pakistan and one letter for passport submission for my self (Within Canada).

I will keep you guys updated once we get our passports back and yeah one more thing which is different, I cannot land as a permenant resident until my father (Principal applicant) has done so first. so after they land in Canada i can either book an appointment with CIC office nearby or just leave Canada and re enter..

Sent our passports on Friday, Nov 19th 2015 and from both places (Ottawa & Islamabad) they have received it on Monday Nov 23rd. lets see how long does it takes to get them back

Good luck for everyone else waiting!!
1. Get your parents to land ASAP so you can become PR quickly. You can't do your landing until PA has landed first.

2. When you need to land, do not wait for CIC, just go to USA border and do (flagpole) landing quickly. If you make appointment to land at CIC office, they give appointment after several days/weeks, and then what's worse is that you must wait for PR Card in order to change SIN#, etc. This problem does not happen if you land at external border (such as Niagra Falls rainbow bridge, etc). I myself landed thru rainbow bridge at niagara falls, didn't have a car, not even a usa visa. Just go to niagara falls, the rainbow bridge is close to tourist spot, walk over to CBSA, they tell you to walk to USA side to get "administrative refusal" from the USA side and then bring that letter back, give it to CBSA, then land as PR.
(Don't worry about the usa side, this won't affect usa visas or visits at all, they know it well).

Congratulations

desolate

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre: Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
12th April 2018
AOR Received.
29th May 2018
File Transfer...
In process since July 12 2018, File transferred to Scarborough, Ontario on May 24th 2019
Interview........
September 4th 2019 Citizenship Test/Interview
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
canvis2006 said:
1. Get your parents to land ASAP so you can become PR quickly. You can't do your landing until PA has landed first.

2. When you need to land, do not wait for CIC, just go to USA border and do (flagpole) landing quickly. If you make appointment to land at CIC office, they give appointment after several days/weeks, and then what's worse is that you must wait for PR Card in order to change SIN#, etc. This problem does not happen if you land at external border (such as Niagra Falls rainbow bridge, etc). I myself landed thru rainbow bridge at niagara falls, didn't have a car, not even a usa visa. Just go to niagara falls, the rainbow bridge is close to tourist spot, walk over to CBSA, they tell you to walk to USA side to get "administrative refusal" from the USA side and then bring that letter back, give it to CBSA, then land as PR.
(Don't worry about the usa side, this won't affect usa visas or visits at all, they know it well).

Congratulations

Thanks Canvis2006, i was thinking the same thing i have valid USA visa actually i was thinking as soon as my parents land i'm gonna land through rainbow bridge and do you know how long does it take to get the passport back for pr visa and copr to get back??
Our medicals were done in march 2015 so i guess that's when they will give us the deadline to land not sure would wanna do it ASAP.

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
Can anyone tell me ....how can i get quick respone from new delhi embassy .... By email or by fax ....or can i go to new delhi will tgey talk .????

lakha

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
prince nijjar said:
Can anyone tell me ....how can i get quick respone from new delhi embassy .... By email or by fax ....or can i go to new delhi will tgey talk .????
hi prince nijjar
Sorry for your loss, 41782000 this is the phone number of delhi embassy. Try to call them, might be you will get your answer. I will ask from my neighbourhood friend, same thing happened with her too and I will let you, what they did.

lakha

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
prince nijjar said:
hi prince nijjar
Sorry for your loss, 41782000 this is the phone number of delhi embassy. Try to call them, might be you will get your answer. I will ask from my neighbourhood friend, same thing happened with her too and I will let you, what they did.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
soonihope said:
no they are not dependents. however on the additional family form ( IMM 5645) your parents will mention your brother under the children section.
Thank you. I think you meant "IMM5406", correct?

Also, the instruction guide says about "Certified True Copies", does it mean that I have to provide certified true copies of the documents that I am submitting or "Certified true copies" section applies for documents/translations not in french or english?

Also, some of the documents are in english and my native language together, does it still require translation?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
prince nijjar said:
The sponsor should also send notification to CPC-Mississauga also to indicate change in family circumstances, and request for spouse of PA to be made new PA and re-issue visa.

Fax number: 905-803-7392 (fax)
Email: CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca

Probably need to also send them copy of death certificate of PA as evidence.

good luck

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Reply #65602 on: November 30, 2015, 11:53:47 am »

Hi Members,

Please respond. My dad received PPR request.

I have sponsored my parents and they have recently got the letter below. The letter asks the applicant, my dad, to inform if anyone included in the application is pregnant as per below. My wife who is not a co-signer and not in the application is pregnant and I am the sponsor for my parents. Does my dad, the applicant, has to inform the visa office that my wife is pregnant as written in the #3 below?

Dear Applicant, (My Dad's Name)**********:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in New Delhi. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (India) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission.

3) Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
Hi Guys ,

Please email and remind minister about the promise to fast track parent’s immigration.

Minister@cic.gc.ca

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is the timeline for Parents' sponsorship still around 6 years? This is ridiculous.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Need some help from the experts of this forum:

My parents were married in 1980s and they don't have a marriage certificate

Also they don't have a birth certificate (both of them were born in 1956) in INDIA.

What are the options in that case, can they attach an affidavit of declaration with the application package (at least for marriage cert.)

Any help and information in this regard will be immensely appreciated.

Thanks

lakha

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
Xbero said:
Reply #65602 on: November 30, 2015, 11:53:47 am »

Hi Members,

Please respond. My dad received PPR request.

I have sponsored my parents and they have recently got the letter below. The letter asks the applicant, my dad, to inform if anyone included in the application is pregnant as per below. My wife who is not a co-signer and not in the application is pregnant and I am the sponsor for my parents. Does my dad, the applicant, has to inform the visa office that my wife is pregnant as written in the #3 below?

Dear Applicant, (My Dad's Name)**********:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in New Delhi. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (India) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission.

3) Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
hi Xebro
congrats for ppr and I don't think that you need to inform cic that your wife is pregnant, its all about principal applicant at this stage. This is a generic letter, they also send the same letter for marriage cases too, that is the reason, they are asking to inform to cic, if any changes occur. just send your's parents passport.