May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
sundusk said:
Guys We emailed London visa office yesterday and we got a reply from them very quickly within 24 hours we got a reply in which they are asking additional prove of my FATHER who has been married twice after my mother ( as in Pakistan its ok to marry 4 times) London visa office have asked us to Prove if MY FATHER AND MOTHER will live happily in Canada or not. If we will be unable to provide them prove they may refuse our application. We are comfused pPLEASE suggest what prove can we give. It has beeen such a long journey for us and now at the end we are stuck. Hating this all please suggest guys although we have already sent nikkah kama in additional docs before which we thought was a valid prove now our visa officer is saying he is doubtful if my parents will live together in canada happily. And in other condition they are asking if my father has divorced the other two wives and this is not the case. So in this critical condition please suggest some proves as this is the LAST and final stage of our journey
Upto you to provide whatever documentation to ease their concerns, maybe an affidavit and/or letter explaining by your dad, or proof of living together, etc. Maybe letters/affidavits from other wives saying they don't object him going with your mom to Canada, etc.

You say your dad married again AFTER marrying your mother, so they think that he was/is not happy with your mother, so hence he married again (this is the main cause).

Most people have never been in this situation, so it's really hard for anyone to advise.

Perhaps you should consult an immigration lawyer and obtain professional advice right away ??

avajurug

Sep 4, 2014
Hello Friends,
Is there anyone who applied for Parents sponsorship in 2011 and parents are in India.
I applied in June 2011.
Received request for additional documents in July 2015 and was given 90 days.
Submitted documents in Sep 2015.
Haven't really heard anything since. What worries me is that the website shows status as "Application Received" in June 2011. It doesn't show that additional documents were requested in July 2015 and received in Sep 2015.
Anyone else in the same boat ?
Someone told me that I can submit a form requesting CIC to confirm that they received documents I sent in Sep 2015. Can anyone advise what form is that ?
Thank you!

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
canvis2006 said:
Upto you to provide whatever documentation to ease their concerns, maybe an affidavit and/or letter explaining by your dad, or proof of living together, etc. Maybe letters/affidavits from other wives saying they don't object him going with your mom to Canada, etc.

You say your dad married again AFTER marrying your mother, so they think that he was/is not happy with your mother, so hence he married again (this is the main cause).

Most people have never been in this situation, so it's really hard for anyone to advise.

Perhaps you should consult an immigration lawyer and obtain professional advice right away ??
thankyou so much its very kind of you . We have already hired a lawyer and in te email sent by london visa office it is stated that after we sent them and they are satisfied we will get ppr reauest and everything else os cleared. I really appreciate your advice

Thankyou so much. Its

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
avajurug said:
Hello Friends,
Is there anyone who applied for Parents sponsorship in 2011 and parents are in India.
I applied in June 2011.
Haven't really heard anything since. What worries me is that the website shows status as "Application Received" in June 2011. It doesn't show that additional documents were requested in July 2015 and received in Sep 2015.
Someone told me that I can submit a form requesting CIC to confirm that they received documents I sent in Sep 2015. Can anyone advise what form is that ?
Thank you!
Hi there. I applied in April 2011 and my document request was in July 2014. last year I send my documents in Sept like you and received AOR in Dec. So maybe any day now you will also receive acknowledgement.
As long as you tracked your documents and know they were delivered don't worry however you can request your gcms notes. It only costs $5 but does take 30 days to get.

Roozirooti

Star Member
Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012 - PCC requested by LVO and submitted in Sep.
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June-July 2013
Interview........
waived-Status change to In process on July 8, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
Landed on Feb 05 2016
Hello folks..... Happy to announce that we received passport request last week... Pray for us to receive them back Early..... Any ideas folks how long will it take to receive them back? Is there any other checks required at this stage or visas will be issued?
Thanks and good luck to all
RR

winnipegmb

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
April-2016
Med's Request
May-2016
Med's Done....
May-2016
Passport Req..
June-2016
VISA ISSUED...
July-2016
avajurug said:
Hello Friends,
I applied in June 2011.
Thank you!
I have pretty much exactly the same timeline as you mentioned. My status also just shows "Application Received" in June 2011. That said, about a month after I sent in the additional documents, I got an acknowledge of receipt from CIC via snail mail. As long as you have a confirmation of delivery from whichever courier company you used, I wouldn't worry about it. It'll still be (many!) months before we hear anything about the next steps.

All that being said, you can always call the CIC Call Center to make sure that your application is considered complete and that they're not waiting on a missing form etc.

lakha

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
avajurug said:
Hello Friends,
I applied in June 2011.
Thank you!
hi
that's same happened with me, I didn't receive AOR from CiC after submitting additional documents. Then I call cic to confirm that they receive everything and they don't need any other document to process my file and request them to send me AOR again, because I didn't receive it and they sent me again. So, I think you need to call cic and ask them to send you AOR again.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
desolate said:
my status changed to decision made on nov 2 but no passport request yet? i was wondering if i should send an email to LVO (london visa office) asking for further instruction as of today haven't heard from them? do you guys think its a good idea or should wait for them to contact directly?
Order GCMS notes, as well as send an inquiry to lvo.
Also check through your MP.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Roozirooti said:
Hello folks..... Happy to announce that we received passport request last week... Pray for us to receive them back Early..... Any ideas folks how long will it take to receive them back? Is there any other checks required at this stage or visas will be issued?
Thanks and good luck to all
RR
Congratulations.
I think it's just a matter of visa stamping now, it depends.

You should focus on the preparations for travel now, start checking fares and try making tentative bookings with travel agent to reserve seats (but don't buy until you get back the visas/passports).
Just make sure everyone who is coming brings ALL their documents (ID, educational/work, etc) with them to Canada. It's always a hassle to get them later if left behind.

Shouldn't be much longer, I know it's a long wait, but well worth it in the end.
Are you thinking of PIA or other airlines to get them here ?

avajurug

Sep 4, 2014
Thank you "soonihope", "winnipegmb", "lakha" for the quick replies. I will request GCMS notes and call CIC. Can someone advise on how to request gcms notes. Please send the link. I googled and one of them is the gcmsnotes.ca but it says its not a government site so just want to be sure.

Roozirooti

Star Member
Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012 - PCC requested by LVO and submitted in Sep.
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June-July 2013
Interview........
waived-Status change to In process on July 8, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
Landed on Feb 05 2016
Thanks....will prepare everything for travel......and will use any available air line tickets at that time.....hope we receive passport back in Nov 2015

lakha

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
avajurug said:
Thank you "soonihope", "winnipegmb", "lakha" for the quick replies. I will request GCMS notes and call CIC. Can someone advise on how to request gcms notes. Please send the link. I googled and one of them is the gcmsnotes.ca but it says its not a government site so just want to be sure.
hi Avajurug
Visit CIC's official website, click on find forms and when you scroll down there is a form Access to privacy information like that, click on that then just follow the instruction , you can do online, just for $5.00. you also need a consent form signed by your applicant and dependant, who is over 18year old and its name consent form for privacy act, that's all you needed.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
avajurug said:
here is the link to order your notes:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Muhriz

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Hello Everybody,

Finally got visa stamps for my parents (ISB-VO), they returned the passports in 3 weeks.

Have a question:

Where we need to inform that we are expecting to transfer money in the future (as parents have property) or other stuff (like furniture etc). I heard that we can inform somewhere and bring it on later date and no taxes will be charge. Anybody knows?

Thanks.