Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre: Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
12th April 2018
AOR Received.
29th May 2018
File Transfer...
In process since July 12 2018, File transferred to Scarborough, Ontario on May 24th 2019
Interview........
September 4th 2019 Citizenship Test/Interview
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
Tp said:
My ecas doesn't show "Medical Results have been received". Is it supposed to show if medical was done?
It should say medical results have been received i copied pasted from what ECAS shows for me.

desolate

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
12th April 2018
AOR Received.
29th May 2018
File Transfer...
In process since July 12 2018, File transferred to Scarborough, Ontario on May 24th 2019
Interview........
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
we did our medicals around march 25th and around may starting it said on ECAS they have been received

hashhusp

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-PK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2008
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
sponsor: sept 2008
file transfer to ISL-PaK June 2012
Medical dec 2014

Today I got response from MP
that they need another medical test of my sister.
What would be the next step?
My parents medical is gonna expire dec 2015.
so what are the possibilities.
please share your experience.

thanks

Picky

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
26-05-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2015 additional test done on 08-08-2015 dependent PC &relation proof sent on 08-09-15 dependent Fingerprint done 10-09-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
I received email today from LVO asking me to provide more docs supporting my brother's relationship to my father. They have also asked for a police certificate. Do I need to provide an original police cert. or a copy?
This is what is said in the ketter:

Please also note that In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
Pakistani police certificate for XXX

Anyone else gone through something similar? I am very worried as they have said if they are not satisfied they will refuse the application.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Picky said:
I received email today from LVO asking me to provide more docs supporting my brother's relationship to my father. They have also asked for a police certificate. Do I need to provide an original police cert. or a copy?
This is what is said in the ketter:

Please also note that In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
Pakistani police certificate for XXX

Anyone else gone through something similar? I am very worried as they have said if they are not satisfied they will refuse the application.
Police certificate must be original but other documents to proof the relationship between your brother and father may be sent certified copies if not asked for original. Make sure to send as much as information to proof the relationship is legible e.g. birth certificate, Bay Form or NADRA registration form, several photos included old ones that has your brother and father visible, his school certificates which has your father name in it and any hospital record that has your father name other than the birth certificate. if they give you enough days to send the docs you may also do the DNA test and send the results.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
desolate said:
we did our medicals around march 25th and around may starting it said on ECAS they have been received
Send a fax or email inquiry to the visa office mentioning date of completed medicals.
Ask whether case will be finalized soon.

If you wish, you can also order GCMS notes as well.
Hope they can issue the visa as there's only 6-7 months left to medical expiry.

Picky

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
26-05-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2015 additional test done on 08-08-2015 dependent PC &relation proof sent on 08-09-15 dependent Fingerprint done 10-09-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
starzibal said:
Police certificate must be original but other documents to proof the relationship between your brother and father may be sent certified copies if not asked for original. Make sure to send as much as information to proof the relationship is legible e.g. birth certificate, Bay Form or NADRA registration form, several photos included old ones that has your brother and father visible, his school certificates which has your father name in it and any hospital record that has your father name other than the birth certificate. if they give you enough days to send the docs you may also do the DNA test and send the results.
Thanks for the response.

japsheen love

Sep 7, 2015
I applied for my dad and brother in 2009. first medical expired in march 2015. my dad done his fingerprint in 25july 2015. nothing after that. Very long waiting :'(

Rammy Singh

Jan 18, 2015
japsheen love said:
I applied for my dad and brother in 2009. first medical expired in march 2015. my dad done his fingerprint in 25july 2015. nothing after that. Very long waiting :'(
I am in the same situation. Fingerprints given on july 27th, Original application was submitted in dec 2009 by my sister.

hashhusp

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-PK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2008
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Applied: Sept 2008
Parents+Sis
Visa Office: ISL-PAK
First Medical: 04 2013
2nd Medical: dec 2014
Latest: MP told me they will ask me more medical tests for my sister soon.
Since it's taking too long Can I apply for Visit visa for my parents and sister what are the requirements and what could be complications. As they ask for reason of visit, I think I have real reason to bring them here for visit as sponsorship taking too long.
Other option in mind is Super Visa.
Could you please help me guys which option will be better and could have less complications.

Regards!

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
hashhusp said:
Applied: Sept 2008
Parents+Sis
Visa Office: ISL-PAK
First Medical: 04 2013
2nd Medical: dec 2014
Latest: MP told me they will ask me more medical tests for my sister soon.
Since it's taking too long Can I apply for Visit visa for my parents and sister what are the requirements and what could be complications. As they ask for reason of visit, I think I have real reason to bring them here for visit as sponsorship taking too long.
Other option in mind is Super Visa.
Could you please help me guys which option will be better and could have less complications.

Regards!
SuperVisa is only issued to parents, not to siblings.
Siblings would receive regular visitor visa if issued.
You can apply, no harm in trying.

You should apply GCMS notes to see the progress and medical notes on file.

hashhusp

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-PK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2008
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
canvis2006 said:
SuperVisa is only issued to parents, not to siblings.
Siblings would receive regular visitor visa if issued.
You can apply, no harm in trying.

You should apply GCMS notes to see the progress and medical notes on file.
My MP gave better update as compare to GCMS notes. I order GCMS notes every month.
thanks for your suggestion.

desolate

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
12th April 2018
AOR Received.
29th May 2018
File Transfer...
Interview........
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
hashhusp said:
My MP gave better update as compare to GCMS notes. I order GCMS notes every month.
thanks for your suggestion.
@Hashhusp can you share your experience how to contact MP, you can see my timeline in my bio had medical since may 2015 no response and i see majority people already got the passport request who had medical during that time....

hashhusp

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-PK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2008
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
desolate said:
@ Hashhusp can you share your experience how to contact MP, you can see my timeline in my bio had medical since may 2015 no response and i see majority people already got the passport request who had medical during that time....
Use
http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

Find out MP office address and phone number. Just give them a call and get an appointment.