Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Starzibal our additional documents were received today example 20th August 2015 by LVO when can we expect oyr padsport reauest? And many congratulations wish you all the best in future

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
sundusk said:
Starzibal our additional documents were received today example 20th August 2015 by LVO when can we expect oyr padsport reauest? And many congratulations wish you all the best in future
what is your LVO and did you have medical done?

chuchuy0904

Sep 30, 2012
After medical recieved, how long does it usually take for the next step? And what would be the next step? I would really appreciate if someone will give me rough idea or timeline. Thanks everyone

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
starzibal said:
what is your LVO and did you have medical done?
Our visa office is London and yes medicals were done a week before

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
sundusk said:
Our visa office is London and yes medicals were done a week before
it is very recent so if there is no issues with medical and no additional test required then they do the background checks depending on your situation such as govt. jobs/military etc it may take couple of month.
hopefully if everything is straight up you would receive the passport request before end of this year.
what was your original visa office?

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
starzibal said:
it is very recent so if there is no issues with medical and no additional test required then they do the background checks depending on your situation such as govt. jobs/military etc it may take couple of month.
hopefully if everything is straight up you would receive the passport request before end of this year.
what was your original visa office?
We missed our medical request which was sent to us in March we didnt recieve any Email so they requested medical with additional information with it. And our file was only transferred to london visa office and its still in London visa office

mr barnala

Jun 17, 2012
kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
aug 2014
Med's Request
nov 2014
Med's Done....
dec 2014
Hi
Every body
I need info about similar case like mine
My dad is army retaire person
Medical done in December last year
And asked info about army service 4 month ago
Any body have experience like this
And how long we need to wait get visa

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
FishBurger said:
Hello People,
I have an urgent question.
We received the Visa and COPR.
On the same passport, my parents already have a multiple visit visa as well from before, which is vlaid until 2019.
Now my question is that they are coming here in Canada by the end of this month, but they have a very important wedding to attend in first week of October.
Once they come here, I will apply the SIN card and health card and the PR will be automatically be applied at airport.
Now if they go back by the end of September, and PR department needs to re-take photos or something similar, can they travel back on visit visa that are already valid on their passport?
Also, the COPR has my old address, i recently moved to a new place. So, I think on their arrival, they need to tell immgration officers about my new address, so that we can receive the PR without any problem?

Kindly advise.

Thanks
FB
1. PR status supercedes visitor visa. Can no longer use V.V. to return. (specially for those requiring visas for travel to Canada)
2. They can obtain a travel document from CHC Islamabad if need to return earlier than PR Card.
3. Or they wait for PR Card, courier them or send via someone to their address in origin country.
4. Yes obviously need to give new/correct address, I'm surprised why you didn't update CIC with correct (sponsor) address.
5. They should make copies of their COPRs, and passport, and the pr visa when they send ppts for travel document in Islamabad. Don't send without keeping copies.
6. Note, SIN Cards have been phased out. Now only number is given on printed paper, no more cards.
7. Health Card registration requires 'proof of address' document. Check ServiceOntario document list to prepare accordingly. (Never tell them that person is leaving Canada, some agents are really picky and go on power trips when they hear about travel plans)

nitinbali60

Star Member
Jun 8, 2009
Hi Guys,

My parents are flying to Canada in 2 weeks on regular visitor visa (NOT Supervisa), I am expecting their passport request to come in 2-3 months while my parents are in Canada. I hope they don't have to go back again just for passport stamping.

Does anyone know if my parents can submit their passports in Canada while they are here on regular visitor visa ?

Please advice and share your experience.

Regards

nitinbali60

Star Member
Jun 8, 2009
Hi toronto30,

Can you please advice if your parents were already in Canada on Supervisa or Regular Visitor visa when you received passport request?

My parents are flying to Canada in 2 weeks on regular visitor visa (NOT Supervisa), I am expecting their passport request to come in 2-3 months while my parents are in Canada. I hope they don't have to go back again just for passport stamping.

Do you know if my parents can submit their passports in Canada while they are here on regular visitor visa or it is only possible on supervisa?

Regards

nitinbali60

Star Member
Jun 8, 2009
Hi Guys,

Can someone please share/post the contents of the email for Passport request from CIC? I would like to know what options do we have as where to submit the passports if not your home country.

Thanks

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
aalm said:
Hi guys, please share recent experience:
How long does it take to get passport back from SVO?
someone please help . We got request for additional documents on 23rd July we sent them bacj on 20th August when can we expect our passport request please tell?

darlingbrenda

Mar 18, 2015
nitinbali60 said:
Hi toronto30,

Can you please advice if your parents were already in Canada on Supervisa or Regular Visitor visa when you received passport request?

Do you know if my parents can submit their passports in Canada while they are here on regular visitor visa or it is only possible on supervisa?

Regards

Yes if your parents will be here in Canada for about 3 months after passport request then they can send their passport to Ottawa for Immigrant visa stamping.

Once they are landed immigrants their visitor's visa will be cancelled.