Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
toronto30 said:
Hi Notley
ECAS still shows in process, I have got the email on 5th, it might take next tuesday to update. will let you know, however I have sent my mom's passport to CPC-Ottawa today. Thanks
TO30
as soon as you receive the ppt + visa, go to niagara falls border (such as rainbow bridge) and complete the landing.

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
canvis2006 said:
as soon as you receive the ppt + visa, go to niagara falls border (such as rainbow bridge) and complete the landing.
Thank you Canvis2006. Yes I will do that. CPC-Ottawa has received my mom's passport Friday at noon. Hopefully will get it back by next week or so and will complete the landing. Do you know after landing if my mom is eligible for OHIP right away? As she is been here for last two years on an Extension.

By the way for other members, my mom's ECAS has been changed to DM two days after of requesting for PP. Thanks and best of luck and praying for everyone for their faster reunion with their loved ones.

Toronto30

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
Hi Guys,

Just question for dependent over 22.

Letters from the schools indicating the number of hours of classes attended per day, and the number of days attended per week;

What is average hours considered full time studies if anyone attached letter before?

Is 4 hour a day and 6 days a week is good enough for BA,MA study?

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
toronto30 said:
Thank you Canvis2006. Yes I will do that. CPC-Ottawa has received my mom's passport Friday at noon. Hopefully will get it back by next week or so and will complete the landing. Do you know after landing if my mom is eligible for OHIP right away? As she is been here for last two years on an Extension.

By the way for other members, my mom's ECAS has been changed to DM two days after of requesting for PP. Thanks and best of luck and praying for everyone for their faster reunion with their loved ones.

Toronto30
Congrats Toronto 30. Did you ask London office if the passport can be sent to Ottawa or they told you to sent considering that you home address is Canadian? My mom is in Canada from past 1.5 years as well, and I am sending additional docs incl. PCCs tomorrow to London. How long after the additional doc did the ppr request came?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
toronto30 said:

Toronto30
For OHIP, there is usually a 90-day wait period for newcomers. But I would go to ServiceOntario office after landing, and try and see if they start right away. You will need some sort of document which serves as "proof of address" for your mom. (Refer to the OHIP Documents List).
http://www. forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetAttachDocs/014-9998E-82~1/$File/9998-82E.pdf
If you don't have that, and she does not drive, she can apply for Ontario Photo Card right away, the card comes in 1-2 weeks and it has address on it. That card can be used as a 'proof of address' instead of a bank statement which takes at least a month to arrive.

So you'll need:
- Her passport
-Copy of stamped COPR by CBSA which happens at landing.
-anything that shows her proof of address.

Make sure when she lands, that her copy of COPR given to her by CBSA is stamped showing date, etc. Some officers don't stamp it, which creates a problem when registering for ohip, sin #, etc.

Even if they say it will start after 90-days, you should register right away and the ohip card will arrive a couple of days before coverage starts.
Until then, must keep emergency health insurance for her.

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
Hi Vanvis2006
Thank you very much again for all these valuable info for me and as for all forum members as well.
My mom has Two "Visitor Record" which shows her address, hopefully this will do as address proof.
I was reading somewhere that if anyone lives in Ontario 181 days continuously with a visitor record and has a CIC authorized stay, can get the OHIP from the date of application, however I am not too sure,and will find about it and will let everyone know for future reference.

Thank you again.
To30

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
layla.bee said:
Congrats Toronto 30. Did you ask London office if the passport can be sent to Ottawa or they told you to sent considering that you home address is Canadian? My mom is in Canada from past 1.5 years as well, and I am sending additional docs incl. PCCs tomorrow to London. How long after the additional doc did the ppr request came?
Hi Layla.bee
my mom's visa office was Singapore. from requesting documents to PPR, could take up to 3 months, depending on Medicals and all other info
if they were provided them on time.

The letter they send(PPR Letter) has all information, and your case it'll be the same, instead of sending to London office, it can definitely be sent to CPC-Ottawa.

In sha allah in 1-3 months you will get PPR as well, just send them the documents ASAP. Best wishes.

TO30

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
toronto30 said:
Hi Layla.bee
my mom's visa office was Singapore. from requesting documents to PPR, could take up to 3 months, depending on Medicals and all other info
if they were provided them on time.

The letter they send(PPR Letter) has all information, and your case it'll be the same, instead of sending to London office, it can definitely be sent to CPC-Ottawa.

In sha allah in 1-3 months you will get PPR as well, just send them the documents ASAP. Best wishes.

TO30
Thanks Toronto 30. Yes I am sending her documents tomorrow insha Allah. Hopefully will get PPR request soon :)

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
hi all,

should I expect to received passport request anytime soon? Its been almost over 2 months since medical was done, but heard nothing from CIC. Should I submit inquiry at this time?

Thanks
Tp

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
Tp said:
hi all,

should I expect to received passport request anytime soon? Its been almost over 2 months since medical was done, but heard nothing from CIC. Should I submit inquiry at this time?

Thanks
Tp
Did you provide updated PCC, additional documents?

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
layla.bee said:
Did you provide updated PCC, additional documents?
Yes, before the medical request came in, they asked for additional documents and PCC, which were submitted. I guess the PCC is valid for 6 months. The latest correspondence from them was asking me to submit the "Right of Permanent Residence Fee", which was paid

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Tp said:
Yes, before the medical request came in, they asked for additional documents and PCC, which were submitted. I guess the PCC is valid for 6 months. The latest correspondence from them was asking me to submit the "Right of Permanent Residence Fee", which was paid
what is your ecas says about medical? if medical results has been received then you should be receiving PP request any day.

louk

Aug 13, 2010
Hi Guys,
I'm in a bit of a situation here and would like to see what you think.

I've applied to sponsor parents in 2011 when I resided in Quebec

then I moved to another province

then my wife and had our youngest child

I Got the approval to proceed (send Parents PR application to processing center) in Aug 2014, sent my Option C etc.
Got a letter back 2 months later stating that all documents are complete, I would only need to wait.

in March 2015 with all what's happening with the economy I lost my job . Just after that I got a letter from CIC asking that I send them IMM1344 (sponsorship form) and financial ability from again, because I moved from a province to another. they've given me a deadline this month to send the documents that include option C again and proof on income for a period in 2014.

My wife and kids are moving out of Canada, this year.

Now here is what is happening:
- I lost my job and I'm on EI, but I have in hand email from a large employer with even a larger salary offer, but I haven't started work yet.
- Because I've had my youngest child the numbers are not adding up anymore. The income will not match the requirements.
- My wife works but she can't sponsor because she's not a PR.
- My wife and Kids are moving out of Canada, so the number of dependents is now zero. although they say I have to add my wife (because she's not sponsoring) and I have to add my children, either they live with me or not (because they're less than 19).

My plan is just to send them all the docs and explain to them that I currently don't have dependents. (then the income will be more than enough for sponsorship purpose).

I want to avoid denial and having to go into a long appeal process with no certain outcome, and god forbid start the whole process all over again.

your prompt input will be very helpful , as the deadline approaches.

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
starzibal said:
what is your ecas says about medical? if medical results has been received then you should be receiving PP request any day.
Ecas still says "in process" - 'we started processing your application Jun 18, 2015'. It doesn't say anything about medical results.

louk

Aug 13, 2010
I don't see Quebec mentioned much in this thread.
Would moving to Quebec solve the income question?
I used to live in Quebec and I speak some French too, would that help answer the LICO/finances questions once and for good?
Will simply checking the box "I intend to live in the province of Quebec" make them stop checking for my finances? Or I actually have to be move there while I wait?