+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
sundusk said:
Guys we have our medical in 1 day and in the applucation they have said "mention mobility needs for all ages" please somene explain what this means?
it means if any of applicant has a disability issues or unable to move around without wheelchair/cane/walker or any assistance.

mansari12

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 july
Doc's Request.
oct 2013
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
11 march 2015
Med's Done....
30th march 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
We did (sorry I forgot )

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
toronto30 said:
hello Everyone
I just got an email from Singapore for PPR for my mother, but she is in here last two years.

Instructions says to send PP to CPC-Ottawa, but my question is why are they asking two X-press post envelopes to send?
if anyone has similar experience, please share as I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thanks .

Toronto30
Hi Toronto 30
Congratulations for PPR. Will you pl share in ecase when you seen Decision Made & after receiving PPR whether ecase is showing PPR issued or not. Thnx & wish for early Landing certificate.

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
Hi Notley
ECAS still shows in process, I have got the email on 5th, it might take next tuesday to update. will let you know, however I have sent my mom's passport to CPC-Ottawa today. Thanks
TO30

lakha

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
toronto30 said:
Hi Notley
ECAS still shows in process, I have got the email on 5th, it might take next tuesday to update. will let you know, however I have sent my mom's passport to CPC-Ottawa today. Thanks
TO30
hi TO30
congratulations for ppr. my ecas still did not show up that they receive the medical. I also e-mail a case specific inquiry to delhi, but no answer. if I call that panel physician where they gone for medical, will they able to tell me that whether they receive it or not.

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
toronto30 said:
Hi Notley
TO30
Hi Toronto 30
Thnx for prompt reply. I wish for speedy & early stamping of immigration visa.

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
lakha said:
hi TO30
congratulations for ppr. my ecas still did not show up that they receive the medical. I also e-mail a case specific inquiry to delhi, but no answer. if I call that panel physician where they gone for medical, will they able to tell me that whether they receive it or not.
Hi Lakha
thanks, when did you you do the medical? sometimes it takes upto 3 months to update. However good that you did a case enquiry, they might respond to you after 30 calendar days. And also send them a copy of your medical receipt. Hope this helps and wish you all the best to get to the next step to PPR.

TO30

nabeel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Faisalabad-Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2009 {CPC-M}
Doc's Request.
April-2012 By {CPC-M} May-2013 By {CHC-ISB} March-2015 By {CHC-LDN}
AOR Received.
Dec-2012
File Transfer...
Dec-2012 To {CHC-ISB} & 2014 Moved To{CHC LDN}
Med's Request
March-2015
Med's Done....
March-2015 Decision Made = August-2015
Passport Req..
23 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
11/12/2015
Ecase shows " decision made " for permanent resident application.
4th line added to ecase a decision has been made on your application the visa office will contact you concerning this decision.

But no email received about decision yet.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
nabeel said:
Ecase shows " decision made " for permanent resident application.
4th line added to ecase a decision has been made on your application the visa office will contact you concerning this decision.

But no email received about decision yet.
Congrats, you will inshallah very soon receive an email, start packing up!!!

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Someone ask me this question and i am not sure of the answer.

Someone who doesnt have a spouse/common law and her income to sponsor her parents for last 3 years is not enough, can her sister be co-singer?
because i see on cic website it mentioned "Your spouse or common-law partner may help you meet the income requirement by co-signing the sponsorship application. A common-law partner is a person who is living with you in a conjugal relationship and has done so for at least one year prior to the signing of the undertaking"

althanis1

Aug 6, 2015
I just signed up to ask a few questions, but it seems I can't post new topics, so I'm trying here. I am quite confused as to how the term "dependent" is used.

In 2011 I applied to apply my parents (barely got the application done in time), and last week we got the letter saying they're ready to work on it, and we have 90 days to fill up all the forms, pay the fees, send pictures, police clearances, etc.

A bit about my family:
a. Sponsoring my parents, so the forms are being filled up ostensibly by my mom, but mostly by me.
b. I have 3 siblings, so there are 4 children in all, all above 30 years old.
c. 3 of these siblings are either PRs or citizens already and reside in Canada
d. 4th sibling has no interest in ever moving to Canada (not even sure he's eligible anyway)

Questions:
1. On IMM0008 on question 3, do I put 2 people, and then only have my Mom and my dad (her spouse) fill up their info?
2. On IMM5669 Schedule A/Background Declaration: whose info should go on there? It sounds like just my mom and dad.
3. On IMM5406 Additional Family information: what's required on the form is clear, but who fills it? My mom fills one up, and my dad fills one up?

Thanks for indulging me.

Final question, after this goes in, hopefully in a couple weeks when we finish these up and get the Option C printouts, what are some of the next milestones/timelines?

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
althanis1 said:
I just signed up to ask a few questions, but it seems I can't post new topics, so I'm trying here. I am quite confused as to how the term "dependent" is used.

In 2011 I applied to apply my parents (barely got the application done in time), and last week we got the letter saying they're ready to work on it, and we have 90 days to fill up all the forms, pay the fees, send pictures, police clearances, etc.

A bit about my family:
a. Sponsoring my parents, so the forms are being filled up ostensibly by my mom, but mostly by me.
b. I have 3 siblings, so there are 4 children in all, all above 30 years old.
c. 3 of these siblings are either PRs or citizens already and reside in Canada
d. 4th sibling has no interest in ever moving to Canada (not even sure he's eligible anyway)

Questions:
1. On IMM0008 on question 3, do I put 2 people, and then only have my Mom and my dad (her spouse) fill up their info?
2. On IMM5669 Schedule A/Background Declaration: whose info should go on there? It sounds like just my mom and dad.
3. On IMM5406 Additional Family information: what's required on the form is clear, but who fills it? My mom fills one up, and my dad fills one up?

Thanks for indulging me.

Final question, after this goes in, hopefully in a couple weeks when we finish these up and get the Option C printouts, what are some of the next milestones/timelines?
Ans.1 yes you put 2 people. one person is the principal applicant and the other is the dependent spouse.

Ans.2 one IMM5669 for your mum and one for your dad needs to be completed.

Ans.3 yup one IMM5406 for your mum and one for your dad.

Next milestones are:
AOR once everything is checked by CIC
Then sponsorship approval and file transfer to LVO
medical requests either at the same time file transferred to LVO or at a later date.
Finally PPR and landing.

althanis1

Aug 6, 2015
Thank you very much, I appreciate it!

I'll be finishing them up soon, and want to send them off; any chance anyone else can confirm?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
starzibal said:
Someone ask me this question and i am not sure of the answer.

Someone who doesnt have a spouse/common law and her income to sponsor her parents for last 3 years is not enough, can her sister be co-singer?
because i see on cic website it mentioned "Your spouse or common-law partner may help you meet the income requirement by co-signing the sponsorship application. A common-law partner is a person who is living with you in a conjugal relationship and has done so for at least one year prior to the signing of the undertaking"
only spouse can be co-signer. Not other family members (unfortunately)