+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

Jaysgn1

Jun 23, 2014
starzibal said:
i just received an email from london visa office requesting passports thorugh VFS centre.
they also ask to submit appendix A update information chart form and 2 photos
how long after submission of passport do you get passport back?

@ canvis, i think the request i made worked! :)
Congrants man.. I doesn't take that long.. My parents with 1 dependent got there passport back yesterday with visa in just 5 business days..

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
FishBurger said:
Great news indeed. Many congrats. ;D
Are you in Lahore or Karachi ?
When do you plan to send your passport ?
its for my in laws and they are in Karachi so they will send it to VFS centre by next Monday InshaAllah

aalm

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Hi guys,
1. Can my parents enter through Montreal even though their destination of province is Alberta?
I know it can be done for FSW but what about family sponsorship?

2. I heard that without CAQ, Montreal does not process landing. They send them to another province.
Is this true?

Pls share you experiences.

Many thanks.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
aalm said:
Hi guys,
1. Can my parents enter through Montreal even though their destination of province is Alberta?
I know it can be done for FSW but what about family sponsorship?

2. I heard that without CAQ, Montreal does not process landing. They send them to another province.
Is this true?

Pls share you experiences.

Many thanks.
Why are they entering through Montreal when there are flights going to Calgary or Edmonton?

There shouldn't be an issue as CBSA is the same at ALL airports in Canada.
Simply have AB address ready to provide to CBSA for PR Cards.

Rammy Singh

Jan 18, 2015
starzibal said:
i just received an email from london visa office requesting passports thorugh VFS centre.
they also ask to submit appendix A update information chart form and 2 photos

Congrats. Good that they worked swiftly after receiving RCMP clearance.

quechuong

Aug 7, 2013
Hi everyone,

The status is changed to "decision made" a few days ago. Please see below.
My mom (being sponsored by me and my wife) and I (sponsor) have not received the passport request.
Any thoughts ? I'm worried. Thanks

We received your application for permanent residence on November 22, 2012.
We started processing your application on March 31, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

aalm

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Where is your visa office?
Our passport request came through postal mail from Singapore.

quechuong said:
Hi everyone,

The status is changed to "decision made" a few days ago. Please see below.
My mom (being sponsored by me and my wife) and I (sponsor) have not received the passport request.
Any thoughts ? I'm worried. Thanks

We received your application for permanent residence on November 22, 2012.
We started processing your application on March 31, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
Hi Guys,

I have good news that I got docuemt request (May 2011 case) and I have Question to my senior and experienced frineds.

I have a one dependent over 22 and she was regular study as BA and double MA.

1. How you guys filled Personal history and education details section in imm5669E?

2. What we need to fill for the time when next session start and old session end in education and persanl history?

3. Any spefic things that I should keep in mind for my depenedent?

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
starzibal said:
Thanks mansari and khant,

mansari did you get your passport back?
Hi starzibal
Congratulations for PPR & wish for early visa stamping. Can you share after confirming medical received in ecase after his many days ecase started showing Decision Made. In our case after receiving medical on 16 jun ecase changed from inprocess to Decision Made on 28th Aug can you have idea after how many days we will be getting PPR

prodigalson

Aug 4, 2015
Thanks again Notley for your help in the other thread. :D

One question: Once my mom becomes a PR (and makes her entry), is she immediately eligible to apply for a health card?

I ask because currently she has medical insurance (for SUPERVISA), and I want to cancel it once she becomes a PR but I will only do so if she is eligible to apply for an OHIP card right away.

Thanks!

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Notley said:
Hi starzibal
Congratulations for PPR & wish for early visa stamping. Can you share after confirming medical received in ecase after his many days ecase started showing Decision Made. In our case after receiving medical on 16 jun ecase changed from inprocess to Decision Made on 28th Aug can you have idea after how many days we will be getting PPR
i checked ecas few time within 1 month or so after their medical but nothing was updated for medical then i didnt checked ecas until today and it showed decision made, medical recvd etc.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Cgill said:
Hi Guys,

I have good news that I got docuemt request (May 2011 case) and I have Question to my senior and experienced frineds.

I have a one dependent over 22 and she was regular study as BA and double MA.

1. How you guys filled Personal history and education details section in imm5669E?

2. What we need to fill for the time when next session start and old session end in education and persanl history?

3. Any spefic things that I should keep in mind for my depenedent?
Just make sure not to leave any gaps in the dates, if she is not studying it may mean that she is waiting for exams results or something so just explain in a separte paper, no gaps in dates.
point # 3 is very important. Do not leave study at any cost, there shouldnt be any gaps in her study and most importantly her educational institute even if it is private, must be accredited with government higher education institution.

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
starzibal said:
Just make sure not to leave any gaps in the dates, if she is not studying it may mean that she is waiting for exams results or something so just explain in a separte paper, no gaps in dates.
point # 3 is very important. Do not leave study at any cost, there shouldnt be any gaps in her study and most importantly her educational institute even if it is private, must be accredited with government higher education institution.
Thanks a lot starzibal..

Harrie

Nov 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 2016
File Transfer...
Sep 2016
Hi Guys..

I applied for my parents sponsorship in May 2011 and didn't receive any email for additional documents, so I called CIC today and they told me they had sent the email to my old email address which i checked but i did received any.. (May be they send it to domain.com instead of domain.ca of my email address)

I requested CIC to update my email address to gmail one and they said will take 5 business days.

My question is.... Will they send me another email request to the updated gmail email address or i have to wait for the 90 days to be over and then they will send me the request as a second reminder?

Can anyone please advise me... on how to handle this??

Thanks...

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
prodigalson said:
Thanks again Notley for your help in the other thread. :D

One question: Once my mom becomes a PR (and makes her entry), is she immediately eligible to apply for a health card?

I ask because currently she has medical insurance (for SUPERVISA), and I want to cancel it once she becomes a PR but I will only do so if she is eligible to apply for an OHIP card right away.

Thanks!
Best to visit ServiceOntario office AS soon as your mother lands.
They will advise you whether or not she is required to wait or she can be eligible for OHIP right away (if she is already in ON for more than 90 days).
Only they can tell you for sure.

Also check if she needs other documents to enroll for OHIP (such as proof of address, etc). Perhaps apply a Ontario Photo Card for her if possible (either before or after her landing). It has address and comes in a week or 2. It can serve as a "proof of address" which ohip always asks for. they're really anal about it too