+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

benoit

Jun 3, 2015
hello everyone. we're planning to sponsor my mom before the parents sponsorship re-open again. i am a permanent resident. when i applied for my permanency thru spousal sponsorship i didn't include my parents (mothers name) on my application before. some of my friends say's that we cannot sponsor her because i didn't declared her on ''other family or relatives'' dependent. i really want her to be with us here and not declaring her was my biggest nightmare. please enlighten me, will i have a problem sponsoring her? thanks in advance and God bless everyone.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
benoit said:
hello everyone. we're planning to sponsor my mom before the parents sponsorship re-open again. i am a permanent resident. when i applied for my permanency thru spousal sponsorship i didn't include my parents (mothers name) on my application before. some of my friends say's that we cannot sponsor her because i didn't declared her on ''other family or relatives'' dependent. i really want her to be with us here and not declaring her was my biggest nightmare. please enlighten me, will i have a problem sponsoring her? thanks in advance and God bless everyone.
it doesn't matter whether you didn't filled or not in your previous forms the fact is that your parents are alive and you have right to sponsor them, you can sponsor parents(dad+mom)
you will have to fill lots of forms when you sponsor them along the way, so don't worry if you missed your mom in your application, you may explain that it was an oversight or whatever it really doesn't matter.

desolate

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre: Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
12th April 2018
AOR Received.
29th May 2018
File Transfer...
In process since July 12 2018, File transferred to Scarborough, Ontario on May 24th 2019
Interview........
September 4th 2019 Citizenship Test/Interview
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
starzibal said:
did they ask you to send schedule A or background form in the email? they asked us that right after medical email.
ya that was part of it exactly right after medical then they were also asking to proof of relationship between the people who applied and all that...

mansari12

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 july
Doc's Request.
oct 2013
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
11 march 2015
Med's Done....
30th march 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Desolate
Do u have dependent in ur application?

benoit

Jun 3, 2015
starzibal said:
it doesn't matter whether you didn't filled or not in your previous forms the fact is that your parents are alive and you have right to sponsor them, you can sponsor parents(dad+mom)
you will have to fill lots of forms when you sponsor them along the way, so don't worry if you missed your mom in your application, you may explain that it was an oversight or whatever it really doesn't matter.
oh my! ''starzibal'', thank you so much...you made my day sooo happy. :D :D :D

desolate

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre: Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
12th April 2018
AOR Received.
29th May 2018
File Transfer...
In process since July 12 2018, File transferred to Scarborough, Ontario on May 24th 2019
Interview........
September 4th 2019 Citizenship Test/Interview
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
mansari12 said:
Desolate
Do u have dependent in ur application?
yes two of the dependents and parents.

RuBa

Mar 19, 2015
My application status has been changed from in process to decisions made. They mention taht they will let my father know (the principle applicant) regarding the decision. Wondering what's next when do I expect to get the call for the passports. Appreciate your answers in advance.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
I think there should be a whatsapp group for us to discuss our timelines and get ideas

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
RuBa said:
My application status has been changed from in process to decisions made. They mention taht they will let my father know (the principle applicant) regarding the decision. Wondering what's next when do I expect to get the call for the passports. Appreciate your answers in advance.

Dear RuBa,

Congrats...You should be getting PPR anytime from now. Once you submit your passports you should get them back within 2 weeks.

Regards,
James

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
RuBa said:
Hi Ruba
please share your time line with us. Thanks and congrats !
TO30

RuBa

Mar 19, 2015
James.007 said:
Dear RuBa,

Congrats...You should be getting PPR anytime from now. Once you submit your passports you should get them back within 2 weeks.

Regards,
James
Wow really! Can't wait any longer. It's bee sooooo long.
Thanks for the information James

RuBa

Mar 19, 2015
toronto30 said:
Hi Ruba
please share your time line with us. Thanks and congrats !
TO30
Applied August 2008
File transfered to SVO:February 2012
Reassessment of eligibility:December 2014
Eligibility approved:February 2015
In Process:April 7, 2015
Medical and PCC request: April 26,2015.
Medical results has been received: May 15,2015
Decision made: June 1, 2015.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
When your ecas status says in process does it mean we will.be recieving medicals anytime soon?

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
hi, need advise on following:

i received an email from london office today with a letter attached to it asking to provide original fingerprints from RCMP for my mother in law (as she stayed in Canada for exact 6 month)
how do I go about this? she is in Pakistan how do I get her fingerprint and request from RCMP here? does anybody has this experience please share? they gave 45 days to provide.

thanks