+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
In November 2011 Mississauga asked to submit additional documents. My sponsor submitted all the required documents in December 2011. My file is now in New Delhi. I have read in country specific guide that New Delhi also requires Supplementary Information Form - Details of Foreign Travel. I have not submitted this form as it was not asked for in November 2011 or any time after that. Now, New Delhi has asked for an updated Schedule A form along with PCC.

My question is: Should I also submit the Supplementary Information Form along with the other documents even though I have not been asked to submit it?

Thanks.

kkaur84

Nov 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-04-2014
Med's Request
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-12-2015
Interview........
ecas satus changed to 'In Process' on feb 19,2015
Passport Req..
march 20,2015
no , we are still waiting for medical request & sent doc in Nov 2013 (applied in may19 2010) and please share info if you get any update.

roop15

Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
File Transfer...
march 2014
Med's Request
nov 2014
Med's Done....
dec 2014
Interview........
inprocess-07-05-15
Passport Req..
decision made on 22-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for information
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
kkaur84 said:
no , we are still waiting for medical request & sent doc in Nov 2013 (applied in may19 2010) and please share info if you get any update.
Don't worry even cases from 2009 are also waiting for medicals ..docs sent april 2012

PALU

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2009
Doc's Request.
first request in march 2012, then PCC, medicals, other forms requested in Jan 2014. Sent in Jan2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
May 2013 to New Delhi
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
23 Jan 2014, further tests done on 9march,2014, results sent to Delhi on 13th march,2014
Interview........
dont know
Passport Req..
dont know
VISA ISSUED...
'application received' and medicals recieved (around 2nd may 2014).on ecas-----1 dependent less than 22 years of age
LANDED..........
dont know
Hi folks ,

Just got our GCMS notes today .. I need a bit of your advice in following queries-:)
1 eligibility , criminality and security - not started but the DUE DATE written there has already gone.
It was in Jan 2014. As per my understanding, it is the deadline by which CIC should complete these checks.
Please share your views.

2 the location of our file is - Registry
May I know what does it mean?

3 we were asked to deposit Rprf in Jan 2014 along with sending Im0008 form , PCC etc.
we did that but to my surprise in GCMS it is written unpaid .

Could u please advice what shall we do about it??

4 my sister name was amended in her passport when she renewed it .. It is a minor change in her spellings ... Instead of ' inderjit' , it's now ' Inderjeet'
While gong through the notes, I have found her name with JIT instead of Jeet as it was there at the time of sponsorship . Shall we request cic to amend it in their file to match it with passport name or is it fine??

5 last week , we got an email to submit my sisters original birth certifcate and few education documents in original .. We have submitted them already but there was no mention of this in GCMS notes .. I was expecting it to be under 'outgoing correspondence '

Any idea about this ??

S10

Nov 6, 2014
Hello everyone
my timeline
my dad mom and brother
application fill may 20th 2010
additional document request Aug 2013
document sent Oct
file transfer to Delhi Jan 30
Now 9 months compelet
waiting for medical request
anybody have idea how long waiting for medical request

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
PALU said:
1. ...deadline by which CIC should complete these checks
CIC officers are not bound by any deadlines that appear either on the website or on the files. They are bound only by the instructions given to them by the Immigration Minister.

PALU said:
2 the location of our file is - Registry
Most likely, it means the location of the file in storage - as opposed to being assigned to an officer

PALU said:
3. Rprf Deposit
A copy of the receipt should be emailed to both ND visa office as well as CPC Mississauga. Did you do that?

PALU said:
4 ...my sister name...
Visa is issued based on the name of her current valid passport. If that is different only then there would be a problem.

PALU said:
5 .. I was expecting it to be under 'outgoing correspondence '
Notes are not updated in real time. If you received an email request, it is a good idea to reply to that email (or via online request) stating that you have complied to thier request (provide the date you mailed the documents as well as a list of documents you sent).

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello sakamatg... I want to ask you that ur passport is there with chc since last 2 years.... and u have completed 6 yearss want to ask that is there any dependent over 22 at time of applications. .. and when this will end.... why this ppl are taking so long time. ...to make decisions

PALU

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2009
Doc's Request.
first request in march 2012, then PCC, medicals, other forms requested in Jan 2014. Sent in Jan2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
May 2013 to New Delhi
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
23 Jan 2014, further tests done on 9march,2014, results sent to Delhi on 13th march,2014
Interview........
dont know
Passport Req..
dont know
VISA ISSUED...
'application received' and medicals recieved (around 2nd may 2014).on ecas-----1 dependent less than 22 years of age
LANDED..........
dont know
Thanks Sakamath!!
I m not sure about emailing the receipt of Rprf but will double check ..
Just to confirm , may I know the email addresses for New Delhi and Cpc Mississauga ?

For New Delhi, I think I can also do online enquiry and it will go to Thier email address automatically

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Try: CPCMEXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca
or: CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca

Here is a quote of the letter I received on my application:
Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Please send a scan of the payment receipt to CPCMEXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca. Please send a copy of the receipt with your forms to our office. For more information, your sponsor should consult the following: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
helping canadian said:
Hello sakamatg... I want to ask you that ...
I abandoned my application in July '14 as it is no longer possible for my mum to be with me. She was the only one on the application - no dependents.

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
RajaJi said:
My question is: Should I also submit the Supplementary Information Form along with the other documents even though I have not been asked to submit it?

Thanks.
I am pretty sure, I had submitted this document (it was a pain to decipher the stamps on my mums passport:)

If you had not submitted it, you can do that and send it across along with other documents. Mention it on the covering letter that you are including the document and the reason for attaching it.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Thanks

My sister lives in Amherst NY. I will take ask her to go to Police Station and request the Police Certificate. However, finger prints should be submitted along with the request for PCC or after?
toronto30 said:
Hello
the State she is residing, tell her to go to nearest police Precinct and they will do it for her. I lived NY for a while and I have done it that way but that was about 14 years ago.
Now I have done it for my mother and this time I got her finger printed from an authorized fingerprinting agent from Manhattan and sent to FBI directly and two months after it came directly to my Canadian address. hope this helps.
TO30

ayesha786

Apr 12, 2012
hi all

My parents live in Pakistan. I applied for sponsorship of my parents in Oct 2009

Acknowledgement received in Dec 2009
CPC Mississauga requested additional documents and PRC application in Nov 2013 and submitted all documents
Received Email in March 2014 that application is approved and being sent to London High Commission

Ever since did not hear anything from London CHC

Once they move your file to London, how long does it take them to process that. My parents have not received anything yet from them. I was checking the processing times for London, it says 65 months. does it mean that I have to wait another 5 years or so. Please help.

Thanks

ayesha786

Apr 12, 2012
hi all

My parents live in Pakistan. I applied for sponsorship of my parents in Oct 2009

CPC Mississauga requested additional documents and PRC application in Nov 2013 and submitted all documents
Received Email in March 2014 that application is approved and being sent to London High Commission

Once they move your file to London, how long does it take them to process that. My parents have not received anything yet from them. I was checking the processing times for London, it says 65 months. does it mean that I have to wait another 5 years or so. Please help.

Thanks

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
ayesha786 said:
hi all

Thanks
Our timeline is same as yours. File was transferred to London in Jan 2014, and so far haven't heard from them. Their website states 68 months of processing. Have you done medicals, and sent PCC?