+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
fab758 said:
Hi starzibal I informed them on 12 may about no document attached with initial email but still no reply from them.
In there initial email there is one line
Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act.

I don't know what that mean is. do you have any idea? Thanks
That means as per the above act you might not see some information in gcms. You should call the number given for complaint that you didn't receive any attachment and emailed but no response.

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Request
re medicals request 30th jan 2014
Med's Done....
re medicals 14th feb 2014
Passport Req..
2-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
on 15th may 2014
LANDED..........
on 26th may 2014
Congrats, now u can reunite with folks and look ahead for the future

fnx user 28

yeah now i can think about my future
tnx to all guys

victoria

Jun 9, 2004
If somebody knows the answer to my question, I would appreciate the response.

I have received an e-mail from CPP Ottawa today that my parents have 30 days to submit their passports for visa in Kiev, Ukraine. The problem is my mom is currently with us in Canada and my dad is in Ukraine. If we were to FedEx her passport to Ukraine to be submitted along with my dad's one and then sent back here, would it be possible for her to "land" from within? Or is there another way to get visa for her not leaving Canada?

Thanks a lot.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
victoria said:
If somebody knows the answer to my question, I would appreciate the response.

I have received an e-mail from CPP Ottawa today that my parents have 30 days to submit their passports for visa in Kiev, Ukraine. The problem is my mom is currently with us in Canada and my dad is in Ukraine. If we were to FedEx her passport to Ukraine to be submitted along with my dad's one and then sent back here, would it be possible for her to "land" from within? Or is there another way to get visa for her not leaving Canada?

Thanks a lot.
Yes, you can mail passport to Ukraine - your father can land alone. Once he has landed, only then mother can flagpole via nearest US border

victoria

Jun 9, 2004
user828 said:
Yes, you can mail passport to Ukraine - your father can land alone. Once he has landed, only then mother can flagpole via nearest US border
Thank you for your response. But my mother is the principal applicant and I thought she had to be the first to land. Would it be still possible?

firdausi

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2009
Doc's Request.
MARCH 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 2012
Med's Request
JUNE 2013
Med's Done....
JUNE2013
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DONT KNOW
11 months since medicals.. 2 months since In- process... just finished with the studies... Now i got selected for a govt job.... what should i do ?? what if i join and till the completion of process... will there be any problem? can they ask again for updated education certificates if the 2nd medical
hapens...

@ user828 and all experienced member... plz reply asap...

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
firdausi said:
11 months since medicals.. 2 months since In- process... just finished with the studies... Now i got selected for a govt job.... what should i do ?? what if i join and till the completion of process... will there be any problem? can they ask again for updated education certificates if the 2nd medical
hapens...

If u were over 22 during app, then dont take a chance of job

firdausi

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2009
Doc's Request.
MARCH 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 2012
Med's Request
JUNE 2013
Med's Done....
JUNE2013
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DONT KNOW
user828 said:
If u were over 22 during app, then dont take a chance of job
I was under 22... should i join or not ?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
firdausi said:
I was under 22... should i join or not ?
Maybe wait for those with dependents, just to be on safe side

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
firdausi said:
hapens...

hello firdusi.. mark my words remember my words u will 100 % get decision made before ur medicals expire and for instance they will probably extend it. I m sure and will see before june ends. Ad far as dependent is concerned no worries bcs it's under 22. They will not ask it. U remember there was itseleaq who started doing job before file reached to new delhi he got visa recently there was another member name inlaw whosr sister was under 22 at the time of applications she got visaa. So rest asure.and within short time u will say it's D.M ON MY ECAS PLS DON'T FORGET ME AT THAT TIME

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Request
re medicals request 30th jan 2014
Med's Done....
re medicals 14th feb 2014
Passport Req..
2-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
on 15th may 2014
LANDED..........
on 26th may 2014
hey guys got passport wid shiny visa today .....................postman rang the bell on 12.15 ...........nd got the passport .............yohoo....now going for a shopping ..............all the best to everyone 8)

firdausi

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2009
Doc's Request.
MARCH 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 2012
Med's Request
JUNE 2013
Med's Done....
JUNE2013
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DONT KNOW
helping canadian said:
hello firdusi.. mark my words remember my words u will 100 % get decision made before ur medicals expire and for instance they will probably extend it. I m sure and will see before june ends. Ad far as dependent is concerned no worries bcs it's under 22. They will not ask it. U remember there was itseleaq who started doing job before file reached to new delhi he got visa recently there was another member name inlaw whosr sister was under 22 at the time of applications she got visaa. So rest asure.and within short time u will say it's D.M ON MY ECAS PLS DON'T FORGET ME AT THAT TIME
Thanks man... All i can do is pray for things to turn good.. and yeah wishing you luck with your case also...

firdausi

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2009
Doc's Request.
MARCH 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 2012
Med's Request
JUNE 2013
Med's Done....
JUNE2013
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DONT KNOW
navdeep mmu said:
hey guys got passport wid shiny visa today .....................postman rang the bell on 12.15 ...........nd got the passport .............yohoo....now going for a shopping ..............all the best to everyone 8)
SUPER!!!! MANY MANY CONGRATS...

narseh

May 22, 2014
~ This is a repost ~
I have a physically weak mother who is suffering from CIDP, a rare disorder of the nervous system causing general weakness in legs and arms. When I applied for the Quebec skilled worker program she was sort of OK. Now that I have obtained my PR visa, her disorder has worsened. Because she is alone and I am single, I am seriously thinking about moving her to Canada.
I understand that the parental sponsorship program is very popular. It takes 3 years for me to qualify and the average processing time for our regional visa office is 53 months! Besides, there is a risk of her being rejected on medical grounds.
Do you think there is a pathway to fast-track her case based on humanitarian grounds? She has the financial capacity to support herself, but desperately needs my emotional support and the presence of a helping hand. If there is no way, I would have to eventually give up my own future in Canada.

P.S. I don't qualify for a Supervisa right now as I don't yet have the minimum 12 months working history in Canada.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
narseh said:
~ This is a repost ~
I have a physically weak mother who is suffering from CIDP, a rare disorder of the nervous system causing general weakness in legs and arms. When I applied for the Quebec skilled worker program she was sort of OK. Now that I have obtained my PR visa, her disorder has worsened. Because she is alone and I am single, I am seriously thinking about moving her to Canada.
I understand that the parental sponsorship program is very popular. It takes 3 years for me to qualify and the average processing time for our regional visa office is 53 months! Besides, there is a risk of her being rejected on medical grounds.
Do you think there is a pathway to fast-track her case based on humanitarian grounds? She has the financial capacity to support herself, but desperately needs my emotional support and the presence of a helping hand. If there is no way, I would have to eventually give up my own future in Canada.

P.S. I don't qualify for a Supervisa right now as I don't yet have the minimum 12 months working history in Canada.
HC grounds is if she was already here but that is itself very tough to get, medical grounds would make it tougher all and said - need to satisfy that one anyway.

Very tough chance, my advice is get her on regular visit visa ( buy insurance ) and extend her visa, basically have to keep doing that