+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

Maddy111

Mar 27, 2014
s4siddiqui said:
Apparently Mississauga office working on files received between November 18, 2009 and May 28, 2010, already 48 months have passed and still no sign. How many applicants got approval for first step? I am still waiting, anyone?

My timeline
May 07,2010 - Case applied
Aug 02,2013 - Additional doc requested
Sep 02,2013 - Docs sent
sometime in November received confirmation of documents received.
Same timeline as yours but no response yet from mississauga office ::)

Asemanc

Mar 12, 2014
user828 said:
GCMS is always good to order, infact keep ordering it - I am not familiar with Ankara Office but there is a thread on that

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ankara-parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-applications-t135734.0.html

Hi user828

What form we have to fillout and my parents or me has to sign it for Order GCMS ?

Thanks

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Asemanc said:
Hi user828

What form we have to fillout and my parents or me has to sign it for Order GCMS ?

Thanks
You order it and use the consent form where your folks need to sign it ( Just FYI: I took my folks digital signature in an android device app called "Signature Saver", saved as JPEG and kept ordering it by inserting that via PDF Editor

fab758

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2009
Doc's Request.
01/03/2012
AOR Received.
09/01/2013
File Transfer...
06/12/2012
Med's Request
22/06/2013 second 16/06/2014
Med's Done....
12/07/2013 second 17/07/2014
Passport Req..
16/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
22/04/2015
Hi guys I applied gcms notes 30 day back.and got reply today with no attachment and said if I have any complaint go ahead complaint with in 60 days. What could be possibility. Is it possible Islamabad case transfer to London reply from them.

Dear xxxx:
This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act for the electronic sponsorship/permanent residence file concerning xxxxxxxxxxxx, received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada on April 2, 2014.
The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act.
Please be advised that you are entitled to bring a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice. The complaint form can be retrieved at: http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca
For further information on the ATIP programs at CIC, visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca or contact our client service centre at ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.
Sincerely,
ATIP Officer
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
fab758 said:
Hi guys I applied gcms notes 30 day back.and got reply today with no attachment and said if I have any complaint go ahead complaint with in 60 days. What could be possibility. Is it possible Islamabad case transfer to London reply from them.

Dear xxxx:
This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act for the electronic sponsorship/permanent residence file concerning xxxxxxxxxxxx, received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada on April 2, 2014.
The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act.
Please be advised that you are entitled to bring a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice. The complaint form can be retrieved at: http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca
For further information on the ATIP programs at CIC, visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca or contact our client service centre at ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca.
Sincerely,
ATIP Officer
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
I have had same issue, sent me same email with no attachment, i replied to that email saying that there is no attachment and they re-sent it in couple of days.

samHARVI

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
IN
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
apr 7 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 15 2012
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
04-12-2012
Med's Request
06-03-2013
Med's Done....
6-17-2013
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
06-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
in progress -medical results rec'd. strted processing application dec,9th 13, DM may 5th
LANDED..........
july 2014
My parents received their passports with shining stamps exactly on 8th day after DM. finally its been long wait all these years, good luck to all of you who are still in waiting.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
samHARVI said:
My parents received their passports with shining stamps exactly on 8th day after DM. finally its been long wait all these years, good luck to all of you who are still in waiting.
Congrats, told u takes 1 -3 weeks for pp return

nas278

Sep 29, 2009
Wajea said:
Salam to All Respectful Family Class Sponsorship Forum Members ~~~ After a long time i want to update my self.

Does anyone recently Received Passport Request or Not ?

If anyone has received please replay to my Post so i can know that Canada embassy in Islamabad is working Actively.

With
Respect
Wajea
I got Decision Made on April 12 from New Delhi. No passport request or any correspondence yet and its been a month today.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
mansari12 said:
Just need a quick feedback. Does any 2009 applicant received medical request from Islamabad local visa office? Why they are
not sending request to us. All New Delhi applicants from 2009 already reached Canada. Lucky guys
Just send some inquiry about case status to the local office

shil

Feb 4, 2013
39 said:
Hi everybody, finally today my parents landed in Vancouver with two dependant . Thanks a lot to user828,gaggi, lucky786,sonu86, harjass,kandel,Amy,shil,and other friends.
congratulations!!!
i am happy for you!!

enjoy with your family and loved ones!

will inform you once i get some news from my side. still in process and no request for re-medicals as yet. i hope my wait ends soon too

Gill kaur

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Hi everyone ....how frustrating is it ... V r waiting fr visa bt re medical reports fr all of us is still not delivered to embassy today v got call from embassy stating dt they didnt get report fr ma mum :(.

Moreover there is one family in r avenue fr pr to canada in family category. The guy was above 22 yr at dt time nd yesterday a forgeiner accompanied with an indian girl came in r avenue nd enquired about his marital status. He asked my cousin haven't they invited u in his marriage he said he is nt married yet they said how possible, they have pics. Same way they asked few of more neighbours thn asked his aunt about his college and at last they went their home to see his room ...... oMG he is murderer or a visa seeker!!!!! Bt anyhow he is nt married. R mums r used to meet daily at gurudwara sahib so ds is reliable info so anyone with such secret mrrg should become more conscious.

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
user828 said:
Congrats, told u takes 1 -3 weeks for pp return
hi user828 and other senior member need help plz.
my sis was over 22 at the the we applied.now she working from 3 years in india.and not a dependent. so my question is should/can we withdraw her application at the time of document reqest when we get ( didn't get document req appiled in sept 2010). or can it make effect on whole package of all family members ( means ki saadi files late ho skadi h ki agr asi withdrawal kr laiye sis di application) .coz we thinking to apply her work visa.
2nd question is what is the right time to withdrawal? when file in CANADA or in newdelhi? or should we wait for her rejection and afterwards apply for work visa dnt know when file comes in india.so plz help me guys.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
You can inform Mississauga to remove her from Dependent as she is no more one, its good that you will let them know before they find out and will speed up your process

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
user828 said:
You can inform Mississauga to remove her from Dependent as she is no more one, its good that you will let them know before they find out and will speed up your process
hello user want to know about dependent. Is it ok if dependent was under 22 at the time of sponsorship and does they have to show continues study