+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

upatel

Sep 12, 2013
Hi Nsingh,

I think your case and my case are almost same.

For reference following is my timing
Application Date : May 10, 2010
Additional papers requested: Aug 8, 2013
Papers sent: Sep 10, 2013
Eligibility approved and Case transferred to CPP Ottawa: Oct 29, 2013
Medical Request: February 25, 2014
Medical Done: March 10, 2014
Medical Received on ECAS: March 29, 2014
Passport Request:Not Yet and currently waiting for it,
No dependents, only Mother and father

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
@ desolate

you should order ATIP/GCMS notes, also send Islamabad register letter, informing the situation and update your address/contact info.
LVO stands for Local Visa Office. Do you have siblings with your parents application or just parents?

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
Dear all seniors,

I am got the PR few month back. But still in india because of family tie-ups. I am the the single son and only the care taker of my parents. My plan to go canada in coming months for only 2 months and will check all the possibilites of call my parents their. its on either sponcer VISA, Vistor VISA or Super VISA.

Is anybody in this forum in the same situation like me or anybody who successfully past this stage? ?

Pls seniors share ur view regrading above situations.

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello memeber's and specially experienced User 828 I am in worst situation and need some help and others also if
u can help me from this situation.....
applied in 2007
Two years completed since file transffered to new delhi
8 Months completed since medical got expired
Passport is with new delhi since last 20 months
How much BLEEDING PROCESS IS THIS
HOW MUCH TIME IS LEFT TO TAKE DECISION ON OUR APPLICATION
ITS ALREADY 78 MONTHS COMPLETED SINCE WE HAD APPLIED
DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW MUCH MORE MAYHEM THIS OFFICE WILL DO ON USS

WAITING FOR RE-MEDICAL ???? ITS 8 MONTHS PASSED SINCE MEDICAL GOT EXPIRED
TIRED OF THIS LONG PROCESS TIERED OF CONTINIUOS STUDYING
WHAT THE HELL THIS IS YOUNG GGENERATION FUTURE ARE BEING BUUCHERED..AND MURDERED

desolate

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre: Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
12th April 2018
AOR Received.
29th May 2018
File Transfer...
In process since July 12 2018, File transferred to Scarborough, Ontario on May 24th 2019
Interview........
September 4th 2019 Citizenship Test/Interview
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
starzibal said:
@ desolate

you should order ATIP/GCMS notes, also send Islamabad register letter, informing the situation and update your address/contact info.
LVO stands for Local Visa Office. Do you have siblings with your parents application or just parents?
do you know how can i order atip/gcms notes and also i do have two siblings under my parents who are dependent on them that's what we have shown i feel like that's what is causing the application to be slow?

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
desolate said:
do you know how can i order atip/gcms notes and also i do have two siblings under my parents who are dependent on them that's what we have shown i feel like that's what is causing the application to be slow?

Use this youtube instruction (courtesy of user828) to order atip/gcms notes. Video: How to Order ATIP/GCMS - http://goo.gl/zl3UP
Are the dependents over 22 or under 22 at the time of application? usually, the application are without the dependents or with dependents but under 22 at the time of application are faster than the ones have dependents but over 22 at the time of application.
we have a same issue; my brother in law was over 22 when applied but sister in law was under 22, but i suspect that this may cause delay.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Dreamsaboutcanada said:
Dear all seniors,

I am got the PR few month back. But still in india because of family tie-ups. I am the the single son and only the care taker of my parents. My plan to go canada in coming months for only 2 months and will check all the possibilites of call my parents their. its on either sponcer VISA, Vistor VISA or Super VISA.

Is anybody in this forum in the same situation like me or anybody who successfully past this stage? ?

Pls seniors share ur view regrading above situations.
At this time, you can only invite them for visit visa ( supervisa is not possible as you haven't established income for 1 year min. ) as for sponsorship, its a different ballgame which you can only try after 3+ years

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
helping canadian said:
Hello memeber's and specially experienced User 828 I am in worst situation and need some help and others also if
u can help me from this situation.....
applied in 2007
Two years completed since file transffered to new delhi
8 Months completed since medical got expired
Passport is with new delhi since last 20 months
How much BLEEDING PROCESS IS THIS
HOW MUCH TIME IS LEFT TO TAKE DECISION ON OUR APPLICATION
ITS ALREADY 78 MONTHS COMPLETED SINCE WE HAD APPLIED
DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW MUCH MORE MAYHEM THIS OFFICE WILL DO ON USS

WAITING FOR RE-MEDICAL ???? ITS 8 MONTHS PASSED SINCE MEDICAL GOT EXPIRED
TIRED OF THIS LONG PROCESS TIERED OF CONTINIUOS STUDYING
WHAT THE HELL THIS IS YOUNG GGENERATION FUTURE ARE BEING BUUCHERED..AND MURDERED
I empathize with your situation but frankly NO ONE can give you a definite reply, there is definitely something which is prolonging your case ( I think its Background checks ), you cannot expedite the process - the only thing you can is keep ordering GCMS notes and perhaps emailing them 3-4 times and hopefully get a reply
It's rather unfortunate that you are simply at their mercy

vakeel

May 3, 2014
Help plzz
My parents got medical reqst by email in January/14 but wer expecting a letter so we missd the deadline to send medicals ...what to do now..
i always check ECas but there wasnt any updates bout medicalll.....so stressed out nww

san2008

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2008
Doc's Request.
30 march 2012
File Transfer...
june 2013
Med's Request
30 dec 2013
Med's Done....
24 jan 2014, 19 march 2015, 28 june 2016
Passport Req..
March 2015
hi everyone. today our ecas status has been changed

"Medical results have been received."

that mean our mdcl is cleard nd nw which r the further process. advice plz user828 nd other senior member if u have any knwledge ragrding this.

thanku in advance

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
vakeel said:
Help plzz
My parents got medical reqst by email in January/14 but wer expecting a letter so we missd the deadline to send medicals ...what to do now..
i always check ECas but there wasnt any updates bout medicalll.....so stressed out nww
They send request by email or letter, it's gonna be a bad excuse that you were expecting a letter, by now the due date has expired
You can email them frantically saying that you never got any request by email or letter as the email had issues so not sure if anything was sent ( you have to make up something )

samHARVI

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
IN
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
apr 7 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 15 2012
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
04-12-2012
Med's Request
06-03-2013
Med's Done....
6-17-2013
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
06-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
in progress -medical results rec'd. strted processing application dec,9th 13, DM may 5th
LANDED..........
july 2014
user828 said:
They send request by email or letter, it's gonna be a bad excuse that you were expecting a letter, by now the due date has expired
You can email them frantically saying that you never got any request by email or letter as the email had issues so not sure if anything was sent ( you have to make up something )
Hey User 828, friend just wondering if you know, what does it mean , they wrote to my MP that my parents "file is awaiting finalization and they have received everything on the file".
if you remember my file was in RFV before they sent bak to registry in jan 27th 2014 and asked for RPRF receipt and there was no activity on it till march 24th 2014. MP received this response on April 30th. my parents PCC r gona expire on june first week and meds on last week of june.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
samHARVI said:
Hey User 828, friend just wondering if you know, what does it mean , they wrote to my MP that my parents "file is awaiting finalization and they have received everything on the file".
if you remember my file was in RFV before they sent bak to registry in jan 27th 2014 and asked for RPRF receipt and there was no activity on it till march 24th 2014. MP received this response on April 30th. my parents PCC r gona expire on june first week and meds on last week of june.
They always do final round of check so could be at someone'es desk - you will most probably get it b4 meds expire, dont worry abt PCC

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
user828 said:
At this time, you can only invite them for visit visa ( supervisa is not possible as you haven't established income for 1 year min. ) as for sponsorship, its a different ballgame which you can only try after 3+ years
Thanks dear for ur kind response..........what is the formalities & requirements for visit visa..is any kind of shows the proof of fund ?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Dreamsaboutcanada said:
Thanks dear for ur kind response..........what is the formalities & requirements for visit visa..is any kind of shows the proof of fund ?
Check my signature