SEEMS WAIVED..
Passport Req..
NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
LANDED..........
WILL POST SOON...
a31 said:
Hi Friends,today my dad hd his interview,visa officer questioned him continously for 2 hrs ,thy asked dad from day of his joining Punjab police till his present posting ,bt thy dnt asked him anything abt me n my bro study at the end visa officer asked her juniour abt our pp n whn he checked our medical its expired on 26 Feb ,so she told him to return our education certificates n pp, told my dad dat they vl send us letter fr remedical n pcc ,now again dis w8t game continue....lets c whn thy gonna send letter fr remedical
Hi a31,
One step closer you are with this interview. The only thing in your way is the remedical and pcc. 3-4 months long process the most. Well good luck.

Do you mind sharing some questions asked in those 2 hours?? Job transfer and promotions are one thing. What else apart from these topics??

Thanks in advance.
Deep

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Received the ATIP/GCMS recently. The notes were issued a week after we ordered them, but were emailed out 4 weeks after. That is quite slow even for the CIC.

Muhriz

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Received ATIP notes today exactly after 30 days (date on notes is about 10 days after we requested).
My time line:
Initial App. received by CPC-M: Aug. 2009
Sent to LVO (ISB): Sep. 2012
Medical completed: March. 2013
No response afterwards

I have ordered them first time so not sure how to interpret but general assessment is:

Eligibility: In process
Criminality: Not started
Medicals: Passed.

My medicals are expiring end of March. Also couple of questions after reading my notes and if somebody can clarify that would be great.

1. PAPERSCREENING NOTES – Sponsorship : MET Persons sponsored: Both parents and two siblings Settlement arrangements required for : - 9 Settlement arrangements MET for :- 10 FOSS done Applicant was refused ND2

comments: what does "Applicant was refused ND2" means in above notes.

2. (LONDON) on 06 Jun 2001 Applicant has failed to declare this on the application Sponsor’s details:======= Landed FC1 on DD-MM- 2006 Canadian citizen on DD-MM-2011

comments: this i believe refers to me as sponsor but don't understand about "Applicant has failed to declare this on the application". I'm already approved as a sponsor, do i need to do anything.

Also, any specific place on ATIP notes to read in order to get more information?

Thanks for the time.

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
manukhan said:
Good Luck itslaeq... Hope for the best.
Thanks buddy. In Sha Allah.

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Suin said:
Received the ATIP/GCMS recently. The notes were issued a week after we ordered them, but were emailed out 4 weeks after. That is quite slow even for the CIC.
No matter when they issue the notes, they will send it out to you on the 30th day. The reason for this probably is to avoid repeated requests and reduce workload.

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Muhriz said:
Received ATIP notes today exactly after 30 days (date on notes is about 10 days after we requested).
My time line:
No response afterwards

I have ordered them first time so not sure how to interpret but general assessment is:

My medicals are expiring end of March. Also couple of questions after reading my notes and if somebody can clarify that would be great.

1. PAPERSCREENING NOTES – Sponsorship : MET Persons sponsored: Both parents and two siblings Settlement arrangements required for : - 9 Settlement arrangements MET for :- 10 FOSS done Applicant was refused ND2

2. (LONDON) on 06 Jun 2001 Applicant has failed to declare this on the application Sponsor's details:======= Landed FC1 on DD-MM- 2006 Canadian citizen on DD-MM-2011

comments: this i believe refers to me as sponsor but don't understand about "Applicant has failed to declare this on the application". I'm already approved as a sponsor, do i need to do anything.

Also, any specific place on ATIP notes to read in order to get more information?

Thanks for the time.
Look for the location of the file and for any incoming and outgoing correspondence to see if everything is in order as far as communication between you and cic is concerned. See if they have all your PPs and PCCs on the file in order. One other thing you can look for is Notes section. They will use that section to comment on the file.

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
a31 said:
Hi Friends,today my dad hd his interview,visa officer questioned him continously for 2 hrs ,thy asked dad from day of his joining Punjab police till his present posting ,bt thy dnt asked him anything abt me n my bro study at the end visa officer asked her juniour abt our pp n whn he checked our medical its expired on 26 Feb ,so she told him to return our education certificates n pp, told my dad dat they vl send us letter fr remedical n pcc ,now again dis w8t game continue....lets c whn thy gonna send letter fr remedical
What I infer from the above is that interview has been good and they seemed satisfied. As deep31 said, roughly 3-4 months and then your family should be on the way to Canada. However, waiting is the worst part of all this as you know.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Muhriz said:
My time line:
No response afterwards

2. (LONDON) on 06 Jun 2001 Applicant has failed to declare this on the application Sponsor's details:======= Landed FC1 on DD-MM- 2006 Canadian citizen on DD-MM-2011

Thanks for the time.
Field Operations Support System (FOSS)
Description: The FOSS database is a central repository of information on all persons who have been, may be or are wanted to be seen by Immigration staff. FOSS is the main operational support system for immigration operations in Canada. The system is comprised of numerous components including query functions, status entry, document creation, refugee monitoring, case processing support, medical profiles, registry functions, client name and address, statistical functions, airport primary inspection line functions, access and security, appeals and litigation, quality assurance and records maintenance. FOSS also provides query capabilities for lost, stolen and fraudulent documents. All Immigration staff that work with the public and the staff that support these officers use FOSS. It is also used at all international airports by customs inspectors and by a number of specialized groups, such as: Case Management, Query Response Centre, Social Insurance Registry, Immigration Health, Immigration Statistics, External Affairs Protocol, Canadian consulates in various locations in the United States. There are 21.2 million client records and over 37.7 million document reference records.

INDEPENDENT IMMIGRANT
AR1 Brother/sister
AR4 Son/daughter
ART Other Assisted Relatives
EN2 Entrepreneur
SE2 Self-employed
ND2 Other independent Immigrants
PV2 Provincial nominee processed abroad

Were you or any of the people involved refused for any immigrant visa

===========

Any history abt London?

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
eric leon said:
wht the notes saying?
No news. Still in process. Though the due date was January 16...

As we can see they wrote our family size as 3 in the notes though actually it should be 6....

shamrock21

Feb 24, 2014
user828 said:
Shamrock, what exactly is the confusion. Ecas always updates to DM and the letter is sent eventually. Are you confused that CIC agent didn't have any update? if yes, don't worry about it - they don't have all the info and is very unreliable source of information. If you want to give it a shot, try and call again, you are mostly likely to get a different answer
We called and talked to many agents and all of them said exact same thing. So it means it's the ecas error.

hunny007

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2007
Doc's Request.
NOV 2011
AOR Received.
JAN 2013
File Transfer...
OCT 2012
Med's Request
APR 2013 AND ADDITION TEST JULY 2013
Med's Done....
22 APR 2013 AND ADDITIONAL TEST JULY 2013 Re med,s aug 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
oct 3 2014
VISA ISSUED...
nov 17 2014 and send passport back nov25 2014
Muhriz said:
My time line:
No response afterwards

Thanks for the time.

muhriz your Eligibility: In process or in progress? bce i also got my ATIP note too its say .Eligibility: In progress does anybody know what is that mean?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
shamrock21 said:
We called and talked to many agents and all of them said exact same thing. So it means it's the ecas error.
Rare but can happen, at the same time - CIC agents are also unreliable

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
What a bummer today for opening a "newcomer" account for my dad ( its basically for new immigrants which gives you a free account for 1 year + unsecured credit card and other ops ). My main thing was to get Credit Card to build history but this option only did FC3 class ( parents are FC4 so no go ) but since my dad works, we applied for credit card via that route

There was another good option, I became Power of Attorney and linked his account with mine so I can do his banking from my own account w/o being a joint account

upatel

Sep 12, 2013
No my parents are in india right now.
I have no dependant in my case.
My ecas status is still "Decision Made" & "Application Received"

Thanks
Uday Patel