Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
starzibal said:
Hi user828: What does the FN means in atip notes? it said they sent something to FN via diplomatic bag. I am the rep. in Canada.
I didn't recvd anything here.
Whats the full thing? can't tell much from it

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
user828 said:
Whats the full thing? can't tell much from it
in gcms notes it says "police certificates request sent to FN via dip bag" and "initiated RCMP inquiry of spouse of principal applicant, finger print required" My mother in law stayed under 6 month in Canada.
i havent received any letter for any of the above request and how would they do the RCMP inquiry or finger print she is not here?

How do i contact embassy to inform them that i havent received any letter from them as stated in gcms notes?

Thanks

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
starzibal said:
in gcms notes it says "police certificates request sent to FN via dip bag" and "initiated RCMP inquiry of spouse of principal applicant, finger print required" My mother in law stayed under 6 month in Canada.
i havent received any letter for any of the above request and how would they do the RCMP inquiry or finger print she is not here?

How do i contact embassy to inform them that i havent received any letter from them as stated in gcms notes?

Thanks
Not sure what FN stands for but if you Google "caips request sent to FN" they have used that with other apps. They do require fingerprint as per notes thus they should get a call from ND in India to come to ND and give fingerprints. I am afraid this will delay it further as it takes 3 months from fingerprints ( unless they ask them to do it with pvt agency but I doubt that"

Write an email with FILE XXX and Subject, not received request yet

Very strange how they ask fingerprints for folks who visited here for short period but not for those who have lived here for almost 3 years ( like my folks )

sidhu10

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2008
Med's Request
26-11-2012, 26-01-2014
Med's Done....
22-12-2012, remeds-01-02-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
in-process(06-12-2013),,DM(24-03-2014)
LANDED..........
hoping to be sooooon...
07-ND-MOM-DAD-TYPE C DEP said:
I had chosen Physical file option while doing ATIP application. On the 30th day they sent me an email to tell me that for physical files they need 60 more days.
Is it normal?
yes..it is normal..we(and one of our relatives) also recvd same thing..we also clicked physical files..
they are of limited importance...

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
user828 said:
Not sure what FN stands for but if you Google "caips request sent to FN" they have used that with other apps. They do require fingerprint as per notes thus they should get a call from ND in India to come to ND and give fingerprints. I am afraid this will delay it further as it takes 3 months from fingerprints ( unless they ask them to do it with pvt agency but I doubt that"

Write an email with FILE XXX and Subject, not received request yet

Very strange how they ask fingerprints for folks who visited here for short period but not for those who have lived here for almost 3 years ( like my folks )
No one has been contacted for finger prints and this is for Islamabad Pakistan.
I sent case specif inquiry last night thru cic website.
I will contact MP office too

firdausi

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2009
Doc's Request.
MARCH 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 2012
Med's Request
JUNE 2013
Med's Done....
JUNE2013
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DONT KNOW
sidhu10 said:
order GCMS notes...
So bro, You mean there is a good reason to worry... Right?

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
firdausi said:
So bro, You mean there is a good reason to worry... Right?
GCMS notes give you the exact info of what is happening with your file. No need to worry.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
starzibal said:
No one has been contacted for finger prints and this is for Islamabad Pakistan.
I sent case specif inquiry last night thru cic website.
I will contact MP office too
Oh, then not sure but I dont imagine process to be too different

Browneagle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys:
I was wondering if someone received the following answer from the ONLINE INQUIRY to Delhi office. Is it Generics or Case-specific answer for everyone who made the inquiry? I am pasting the wording here.

"This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the CHC.

Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

We trust that this information will be of assistance."

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Browneagle said:
Hello guys:
I was wondering if someone received the following answer from the ONLINE INQUIRY to Delhi office. Is it Generics or Case-specific answer for everyone who made the inquiry? I am pasting the wording here.

"This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the CHC.

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

We trust that this information will be of assistance."
Most commonly copy/pasted reply

inlaw

Star Member
Dec 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2007
Doc's Request.
03-08-2012
Med's Request
03-08-2012
Med's Done....
03-09-2012
Passport Req..
03-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2014
Hey friends the applicants who got there medical expired in oct/nov 2013....any update on remedical or any visas issued?

samHARVI

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
IN
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
apr 7 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 15 2012
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
04-12-2012
Med's Request
06-03-2013
Med's Done....
6-17-2013
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
06-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
in progress -medical results rec'd. strted processing application dec,9th 13, DM may 5th
LANDED..........
july 2014
Hello fellows , I have sponsored my parents in april 2009 and online status been "we started processing your application on December 9th 2013". I want to order notes can someone tell me can I order them? or it should be done only by an applicant. and if someone can tell me if they will be called for fingerprints since they visited Canada for 3-4 weeks for RCMP checks?
Thank you in advance.

valli_g

Jan 5, 2014
samHARVI said:
Hello fellows , I have sponsored my parents in april 2009 and online status been "we started processing your application on December 9th 2013". I want to order notes can someone tell me can I order them? or it should be done only by an applicant. and if someone can tell me if they will be called for fingerprints since they visited Canada for 3-4 weeks for RCMP checks?
Thank you in advance.
I would say just get RCMP clearance done. I got my parents prints done when they were here.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
starzibal said:
Hi user828: What does the FN means in atip notes? it said they sent something to FN via diplomatic bag. I am the rep. in Canada.
I didn't recvd anything here.
Hi starzibal,

If I am not mistaken, FN means "foreign national."
It could mean that Islamabad sent something to Ottawa (by diplomatic bag) so that Ottawa could mail it to you in Canada.
Either Islamabad forgot to send it, or Ottawa didn't mail it out to you for whatever reason.

Best to contact Ottawa as well as Islamabad, and also via MP, specific inquiry as to why you did not receive any mail/request.
Send Islamabad a fax ASAP as well mentioning this.

It is sheer disgust that there is so much incompetency of staff @ CHC Islamabad. They just can't do anything in time.
All they do is waste people's time and money.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
canvis2006 said:
Hi starzibal,

If I am not mistaken, FN means "foreign national."
It could mean that Islamabad sent something to Ottawa (by diplomatic bag) so that Ottawa could mail it to you in Canada.
Either Islamabad forgot to send it, or Ottawa didn't mail it out to you for whatever reason.

Best to contact Ottawa as well as Islamabad, and also via MP, specific inquiry as to why you did not receive any mail/request.
Send Islamabad a fax ASAP as well mentioning this.

It is sheer disgust that there is so much incompetency of staff @ CHC Islamabad. They just can't do anything in time.
All they do is waste people's time and money.
I dont see any fax # for ISB office and how do I contact Ottawa? I have already sent the inquiry by submitting online form for case specific inquiry and will contact the MP too.