Nov 2015
Med's Request
Nov 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
Passport Req..
Apr 2016
Thanks in advance for reply.

My question is - I have put up sponsorship for my parents. Now, issue is my Mother's name in my Birth Certificate is different than one in my Mother's passport so what have to do in that case?

My application status is received only and I still need to submit 90 days documents.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
mapplelover said:
My question is for the minimum income requirement, does CIC look for 3 years past application date or 3 years once the application is under processing (as it takes 48 months for sponsor stage 1 to start processing)
Also, what if the income for a year is less , can a spouse's joint undertaking later be added if there is a shortfall ?
will the application get rejected in this case or they will add the spouse's income to existing application?
is it better to send the spouse additional income prior to them starting the processing or do you suggest to wait till my application is reviewed?
You need to keep that threshold from 2010 till the end if the app..with spouse from the start

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
mehuls said:
Thanks in advance for reply.

My question is - I have put up sponsorship for my parents. Now, issue is my Mother's name in my Birth Certificate is different than one in my Mother's passport so what have to do in that case?

My application status is received only and I still need to submit 90 days documents.
Definitely an issue..how much is it diifferent?..u need some type of affadavit explaining the difference

mehuls

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2014 (Submitted Nov 2014)
AOR Received.
Mar 2015
File Transfer...
Nov 2015
Med's Request
Nov 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
Passport Req..
Apr 2016
user828 said:
Definitely an issue..how much is it diifferent?..u need some type of affadavit explaining the difference
Actually On my Birth Certificate - My Mother's name is completely different as for example "Saroj" in Birth Certificate and "Chanda" on Passport and which is official name after my mother's marriage.

Also in My mother's Indian Passport there are two issues:
1. First, there is a field like Mother's Mother's Name : Last name, First name and Middle name is altogether there is no space in between
2. secondly, Husband's Name has no space between Last Name and First Name

please suggest what to do.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
hwang441 said:
PLEASE HELP.

I just found out that while I got all the docs and applications complete, there is one error I made.

On the Generic Application to Canada, while he signed at the end, my dad forgot to print his name under the first line of the Consent section. (Where you consent to give cic to share the info with provincial govts.)

Would this omission (error) affect my application to sponsor, and the package will be returned for the error?

Thanks
Dean
Don't worry. We'd made the same error, and it worked out just fine - they accepted the application.

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
user828 said:
hey user828 os it important to show birth certificate of mom.coz my mom dnt have birth certificate. so wht should I do.?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
eric leon said:
hey user828 os it important to show birth certificate of mom.coz my mom dnt have birth certificate. so wht should I do.?
mehuls said:
Actually On my Birth Certificate - My Mother's name is completely different as for example "Saroj" in Birth Certificate and "Chanda" on Passport and which is official name after my mother's marriage.

Also in My mother's Indian Passport there are two issues:
1. First, there is a field like Mother's Mother's Name : Last name, First name and Middle name is altogether there is no space in between
2. secondly, Husband's Name has no space between Last Name and First Name

please suggest what to do.
Mom doesn't need birth certificate but its very imp to show its a bonafide relationship. I believe in your case, to make life easier, dont present ur birth cert, create affadavit in lieu of with the matching name in her passport and I assume tha matches ur passport ( mothers and fathers name )
The breakdown is not an issue, as it will be filled in proper columns of the forms

andrew43

Jan 22, 2014
Hi everyone.

Long time reader, first time poster. I'm trying to submit an application to sponsor my mother and I have a question about her passport. IMM5771E – Document checklist on the second page, bullet #6, requires “copy of travel document or passport for principal applicant”.
The question I have is if this needs to be submitted with the application or later and if the passport needs to be valid or expired is still ok considering that due to 4 years processing time it will expire anyway.

Thanks in advance.

XDBOY

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
16th March 2013
File Transfer...
Dec 2012
Med's Request
3rd May 2013
Med's Done....
14th June 2013
Passport Req..
3rd May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In-Proccess: 20 Nov 2013, Decision Made: 09 Jan 2014, VISA STAMPED ON: 6th Jan 2014
LANDED..........
2nd Feb 2014
Hey
for what purpose Do we use Kisok ABC(Automated Border Clearance) ELECTRONIC SYSTEM AT PEARSON (YYZ) & can we apply for PR card through dis system

mehuls

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2014 (Submitted Nov 2014)
AOR Received.
Mar 2015
File Transfer...
Nov 2015
Med's Request
Nov 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
Passport Req..
Apr 2016
user828 said:
Mom doesn't need birth certificate but its very imp to show its a bonafide relationship. I believe in your case, to make life easier, dont present ur birth cert, create affadavit in lieu of with the matching name in her passport and I assume tha matches ur passport ( mothers and fathers name )
The breakdown is not an issue, as it will be filled in proper columns of the forms
Thank you very much. Really appreciate your reply.

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
5abi said:
Guys.

I am new one here. Got my parents sponsorship going from LVO-ND and finally we are at medical.

I have a question about medicals. My dad had prostate cancer 2 yrs ago, he got treated and he is fine now. He gets checked every 3-4 months and as per doctors, there is no issue now.

My question is, can this impact our case negatively?? Would any one have any experience.

Appreciate your comments.

Thanks
Medical is something which CIC is most concerned about. They may ask your father to undergo additional tests if they find any problem. It is hard to say if it can have a -ve impact on your application. The doctors will tell you if the reports are normal.

shil

Feb 4, 2013
hi amy,
could you please keep us informed once you receive anything in mail.
i havent received anything yet after dna test and no change in ecas yet. seems like my timeline is same as yours.
thanks

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
andrew43 said:
Hi everyone.

Long time reader, first time poster. I'm trying to submit an application to sponsor my mother and I have a question about her passport. IMM5771E – Document checklist on the second page, bullet #6, requires “copy of travel document or passport for principal applicant”.
The question I have is if this needs to be submitted with the application or later and if the passport needs to be valid or expired is still ok considering that due to 4 years processing time it will expire anyway.

Thanks in advance.
As long as it is valid at the time of filing the application, you need not worry.

hwang441

Jan 21, 2014
Suin said:
Don't worry. We'd made the same error, and it worked out just fine - they accepted the application.
Hi,

That is very good to know.

Thank you for your kind words.

All the best.

Dean