Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Tp said:
oh boy! why would they remove him from the application then. It takes cic years to finalize the case and for sure family situation will change over those years. Will they keep removing applicants if they pass the age of 22. Hope not, otherwise we would not even bother including those inching closer to 22 yrs. Even if married, so what the applicant was still a dependent under 22 at the time of initial application. Strange rules!
I beleive if dependents are above 22 they should be studying full time in order to be considered as dependants.

Thepas

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-March-2010
Doc's Request.
06-August-2013 Sent 19 Aug 13 Delivered 22Aug13
AOR Received.
30-March-2010
File Transfer...
23-oct-2013 to LVO
Med's Request
31-Dec-2013( Sent to different email address)
Med's Done....
05-March-2014 Recvd by CHCND 10-03-2014
layla.bee said:
Thanks Thepas. What did you do in that situation? Did you send email, fax or just waited?
Me and suin waited, as we sent docs around same days. We just waited until we receive confirmation from cpc. Actually few ppl applied before me are still waiting and ppl who applied after me approved before me. So it all depends on case by case and the officers ability to make a decision. If u have delivery confirmation stick to that in case. You will receive your confirmation around 40 days after thy receive ur docs and approval in 20 days from the day u received ur acknowledgement. But it's not guarantee. But u can start worrying after at least 40 days after they received ur package. I never called cic because I know that it's just waste of my time to wait 1 hr with hope. Just relax and b positive. It sure works. Good luck... By the way now I'm worried bat processing times in India. ;D

Thepas

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-March-2010
Doc's Request.
06-August-2013 Sent 19 Aug 13 Delivered 22Aug13
AOR Received.
30-March-2010
File Transfer...
23-oct-2013 to LVO
Med's Request
31-Dec-2013( Sent to different email address)
Med's Done....
05-March-2014 Recvd by CHCND 10-03-2014
Suin said:
Thank you very much. :)
Really waiting and hoping to hear good news from u. I wish and am sure that the next week will be yours.

PKISB262

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 27, 2015
Hello Eve1,

New on this forum.
Here is my case.
Applied in August 2008 to sponsor my mother and sister.
Approved and case moved to CHC Islamabad December 2012.

Medical done in April 2013.

My question is with respected members of this forum is.

My sister was under 22 at the time of application. She stayed student till 2012.
She got married last year and I notified CIC/CHC Isb about her marriage. For some reasons( I informed CIC about them) her marriage did not worked out and she took divorce/ Khula through court which is finalized last week.
I notified this change to CIC too when we took the matter into the court and I got a reply asking for Proof. Such as divorce certificate.
Getting a certificate of divorce is a 3-4 months long process. However, I send them court orders( stamped) also her attested application for change in her marital status for national ID card.Will get change in her passport as well in few weeks.

My question is. Is the evidence i provided is enough? Although, we already applied to city council for the certificate for just in case.
Will my mother and sister case will affect in any way?
My mothers medical was done in April but my sister didn't got it done till July due to pregnancy which she lost due to stress she was facing in her day to day domestic life.

Please comment on the prospects and any suggestions?

Gill kaur

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Hi .... Can anyone tell how to get passport back from new delhi if there is a plan to apply for study visa in case if medical will expire .

manukhan

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Jun 2007
Doc's Request.
02 Feb 2011
AOR Received.
02 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
22 Dec 2010
Med's Request
02 Jan 2012 & 17 Mar 2013
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2012 & 22 Mar 2013
Passport Req..
16 Jan 2014
Hello Everyone,

I am in great stress. I filed for my parents application in June, 2007. I have only one dependent. She was 20 at that time. My parents and sister underwent their first medical in January 2012. It expired. Then they were asked for supplementary forms and other forms again in February after which they were sent a medical request in march. Medical was done on 22nd March and the status on ecas changed on 18 April that the medicals have been received. I contacted my MP in June and he said the case will be finalized in September. I heard nothing from CHC. Then I contacted MP again last month to inquire about the delay he said that the standard time in 59 months and nothing can be done. The ecas is in Inprocess since 29th November, 2012. My father got a call from CHC Islamabad in May, 2013 but he missed it.

What do you ppl think I should do? My parents are getting very frustrated now and I want get my sister married. I have also sent many emails to CHC Islamabad but no reply. Please advice.

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Suin said:
Why was it NDVO that issued decision on the sponsor's eligibility? Did you get approval from Mississauga? How did you win your case and make them reopen you file?
We got approval from Mississauga. Sponsorship was approved on 22 Feb 2010. Then the file was transferred to NDVO for further processing and after more than two years they refused the application for the sponsor not meeting the minimum income required. We appealed against their decision, hired a lawyer, had a hearing in court and won the case as it was a mistake from the officers. We had everything in order including the sponsor's income and everything else.

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
a31 said:
Hey wht did ur MP said ,as my medical also gonna expires on 26 nov
MP couldn't get any proper information. There is a new case manager at the MP office and I guess he/she is not aware of what is to be done in an MP inquiry. The case manager called my sponsor and told her that the timeframe in NDVO is 59 months and nothing can be done.

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manukhan said:
Hello Everyone,

I am in great stress. I filed for my parents application in June, 2007. I have only one dependent. She was 20 at that time. My parents and sister underwent their first medical in January 2012. It expired. Then they were asked for supplementary forms and other forms again in February after which they were sent a medical request in march. Medical was done on 22nd March and the status on ecas changed on 18 April that the medicals have been received. I contacted my MP in June and he said the case will be finalized in September. I heard nothing from CHC. Then I contacted MP again last month to inquire about the delay he said that the standard time in 59 months and nothing can be done. The ecas is in Inprocess since 29th November, 2012. My father got a call from CHC Islamabad in May, 2013 but he missed it.

What do you ppl think I should do? My parents are getting very frustrated now and I want get my sister married. I have also sent many emails to CHC Islamabad but no reply. Please advice.
Hello i would like to ask that why they have asked again for supplementary froms from u any foreing travel

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
manukhan said:
Hello Everyone,

This has been the case with many of us here. Our first medical expired so we had to get remedicals done and we are still waiting getting no where. I think at this stage the visa offices are not bothering about MP inquiries much. Try to contact the VO in as many ways you can. One other thing I would like you to keep in mind is if you get your sister married, she will be removed from the application.

sidhu10

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2008
Med's Request
26-11-2012, 26-01-2014
Med's Done....
22-12-2012, remeds-01-02-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
in-process(06-12-2013),,DM(24-03-2014)
LANDED..........
hoping to be sooooon...
a31 said:
Hi buddy ,my sis too got cd lyk dis ,its useless ,after that she made MP enquiry and he said background check cleared ,interview schedule for family abroad we got this reply on 13 Sep n till now nothing ,tell u sis to contact MP or order gcms note again,pls share ur time line
thanx for ur reply..
what actually does GCMS notes look like???
my timeline
Applied may,2009
medical and passport request november 2012,sent dec2012
one dependet(me),and both parents.

sidhu10

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2008
Med's Request
26-11-2012, 26-01-2014
Med's Done....
22-12-2012, remeds-01-02-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
in-process(06-12-2013),,DM(24-03-2014)
LANDED..........
hoping to be sooooon...
hi,,Could anybody tell me what does GCMS notes look like??? we had ordered them and yesterday we got a CD contained all our documents and forms that we submitted till date..????

vansh333

May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
File Transfer...
feb 2013
Med's Request
30 dec 2013
Med's Done....
7 jan 2014 additional test on 12 april 2014 , status change ' medical received' on 2 may 2014..
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 nov 2014
LANDED..........
7 January
sidhu10 said:
thanx for ur reply..
what actually does GCMS notes look like???
my timeline
Applied may,2009
medical and passport request november 2012,sent dec2012
one dependet(me),and both parents.
Hey sidhu hve u submitted ur original academics docs along wid medicals if yes then when??

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
manukhan said:
Hello Everyone,

Can your father not call Islamabad to find out? MPs are useless, specially conservatives. Didnt 59 month passed in your case?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
manukhan said:
Hello Everyone,

Don't wait, Send a FAX inquiry right away to CHC Islamabad with info about date of completed medical.
Perhaps that will get their attention in this matter.